I am having a major issue with this mod. I've done everything right a to my knowledge and even did a complete uninstall and re-install of my game and mods, but when I start the game and get into it I check Creature animations under Sexlab and only have a handful of animations. I am running Sexlab Creature Animations from Gone and installing then running MNC afterwards. I am running FNIS everytime I uninstall and install animations but nothing is working. Does anyone know how to fix this.

I am having a major issue with this mod. I've done everything right a to my knowledge and even did a complete uninstall and re-install of my game and mods, but when I start the game and get into it I check Creature animations under Sexlab and only have a handful of animations. I am running Sexlab Creature Animations from Gone and installing then running MNC afterwards. I am running FNIS everytime I uninstall and install animations but nothing is working. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Also most of the animations are the newly added ones. But i'm missing things like dragon, spider, bear, troll, giant, and so forth.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how exactly am I supposed to merge the horny dogs of skyrim mod with the more nasty critters to get the missing dog cocks? All I seem to be able to do with the horny dogs of skyrim is to give permanent boners to the regular canines and it sort of breaks the critters mod. The FAQ mentioned something about this but it doesn't explain it in detail enough for my stupid head. :c

And now for some reason the Nasty Critter mod started working just fine without any issues where as before the default setting for dogs would render their junks invisible and I would have to switch to another model from the menus within the mod settings. So just ignore my question above. Thanks.

Should I go back to a previous SL version? With 1.59 I also notice (besides the new werewolf animation still not working) that when sex finishes, the camera locks pointed in one direction and the character spins around when i move the mouse. the character will run forward in whatever direction they are facing but now its like a resident evil game, i can only look from one angle.

Im having a severe issue with this mod, after installing and playing for a few hours, it appears that Draugr/Falmer animations are completely broken. The enemies will stand there in their default idle animation while the player character will play the correct animation.

I have re-installed this mod and FNIS creatures several times, but the issue still persists, even on new games/saves. 

Besides this, everything else seems to work fine, loving the werewolf animations so far. 

Did you add a function to where the girl will cry and have a sad face after using Hentai Creatures 'train' option, or rather after creature sex in general?

If so, is there a way to disable the crying entirely, or rather- just diable the after-crying 'sad' face? After the crying is done, my characters put on a 'sad' face that doesn't seem to go away and for some of my characters, their mouths kinda . . . clip through their face and makes them look ugly. :/

Did you add a function to where the girl will cry and have a sad face after using Hentai Creatures 'train' option, or rather after creature sex in general?

If so, is there a way to disable the crying entirely, or rather- just diable the after-crying 'sad' face? After the crying is done, my characters put on a 'sad' face that doesn't seem to go away and for some of my characters, their mouths kinda . . . clip through their face and makes them look ugly. :/

I have this problem too, the inside of my argonians mouth becomes seethrough! I don't think this is related to hentai creatures though, I think it is related to the SL expressions editor. Ive seen it happen before I used HC, just when using Sexlab Defeat. Also my char has a goofy look, not a sad look, a big toothless smile, lol

I have this problem too, the inside of my argonians mouth becomes seethrough! I don't think this is related to hentai creatures though, I think it is related to the SL expressions editor. Ive seen it happen before I used HC, just when using Sexlab Defeat. Also my char has a goofy look, not a sad look, a big toothless smile, lol

Indeed. 

Most of the 'sad' faces are like really weird variants of it. I mean if anything, I'd like the crying to be disabled, therefore stopping the Sad face.

Indeed. 

Most of the 'sad' faces are like really weird variants of it. I mean if anything, I'd like the crying to be disabled, therefore stopping the Sad face.

Have you tried disabling the post training effect in the Hentai Creatures menu?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how exactly am I supposed to merge the horny dogs of skyrim mod with the more nasty critters to get the missing dog cocks? All I seem to be able to do with the horny dogs of skyrim is to give permanent boners to the regular canines and it sort of breaks the critters mod. The FAQ mentioned something about this but it doesn't explain it in detail enough for my stupid head. :c

And now for some reason the Nasty Critter mod started working just fine without any issues where as before the default setting for dogs would render their junks invisible and I would have to switch to another model from the menus within the mod settings. So just ignore my question above. Thanks.

There are various parts of HDOS for different dogs. you install what you want. They just add new meshes/textures. They are used in Nude Creatures.

Again, most are redone by Leito in Creature Features and are already included. If you are not satisfied with those then (and only then) do you need to add HDOS models.

Should I go back to a previous SL version? With 1.59 I also notice (besides the new werewolf animation still not working) that when sex finishes, the camera locks pointed in one direction and the character spins around when i move the mouse. the character will run forward in whatever direction they are facing but now its like a resident evil game, i can only look from one angle.

I run 1.59 myself and have no probs. Maybe try some of the SL settings...

Im having a severe issue with this mod, after installing and playing for a few hours, it appears that Draugr/Falmer animations are completely broken. The enemies will stand there in their default idle animation while the player character will play the correct animation.

I have re-installed this mod and FNIS creatures several times, but the issue still persists, even on new games/saves. 

Besides this, everything else seems to work fine, loving the werewolf animations so far. 

If you save and load again does the problem persist? Never heared of such a problem before....

I love the mod, but im also having some issues.

- Riverwood trader has no spells to sell. (Only attainable via console)

- Not a bug but still worth mentioning: What effect has "training" on the Pets? would be nice to get a hud message with the effect =)

- When you forget to tell your pet to "Follow" (sadly its set to "wait" as standard...) the creature will stay in the game forever. I ran into archdemones / lurkers around Skyrim that I could command...

Severe Issue:

Although Sex works via the "Train" dialogue menu, when I run around with the "pet" and it "lusts for XYZ" the game CTDs right when the animation should start. This is 100% reproduceable and I havent found a fix so far =( (This only happens with the player)

Help!

Edit:

Figured out what the problem is, not the solution though...

Pets that have been summoned but not set to follow and left on their own will stay in the game forever. They will, however, still trigger "training lessons" (maybe they only trigger them when you are getting "close" (I never found them even when they started lessons)

Those lessons, will be displayed like all others on the screen ("XY lusts for YZ") but instead of starting a scene they will ctd the game.

I haven't found a way to delete those remnants yet... but deinstalling the mod works.

Indeed. 

Have you tried disabling the post training effect in the Hentai Creatures menu?

That worked! Turning off Post Training Effect has disabled the crying and sad face thing! Thank you! :)

So I've been watching, and using this mod pack for a long time, and loving the effort that you put into compiling it Dentarr. Though I'm semi retarded when it comes to putting together and manually altering mods and files. Though I noticed that in your intro you mention

(*)

Concerning female Werewolves:
1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves 2.1 installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!
2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself!
3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder!
4) Make sure you DESELCT "females use male model" in the SL Werewolf Menu."

Though, I don't know if it's as simple as replacing the .nif files / textures with what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to run hdt werewolf files instead of the normal werewolves that come with it. Keep in mind this is WITH sexlab werewolves. I don't know if it's an issue with your mod or sexlab werewolves that won't allow it, but whenever I activate both mods via NNM, or simply bypass NNM and overwrite the .nif files, I end up with a floating werewolf torso, and floating eyes, no head, no hands, tail, nor feet. I'd ask the author of sexlab werewolves, but he seem's rather inactive on Loverslab. I figured since you work a lot with mashing mods together you might have some insight into this problem.

I seem to be having an issue with the mod and can't get any of the animations for any of the creatures to play at all.

I've run FNIS and everything checks out. I've also enabled creatures in the MCM as well and it still does nothing.

Has anyone else had this issue or know of a fix?

So I've been watching, and using this mod pack for a long time, and loving the effort that you put into compiling it Dentarr. Though I'm semi retarded when it comes to putting together and manually altering mods and files. Though I noticed that in your intro you mention

(*)

1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves 2.1 installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!

2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself!

3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder!

Though, I don't know if it's as simple as replacing the .nif files / textures with what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to run hdt werewolf files instead of the normal werewolves that come with it. Keep in mind this is WITH sexlab werewolves. I don't know if it's an issue with your mod or sexlab werewolves that won't allow it, but whenever I activate both mods via NNM, or simply bypass NNM and overwrite the .nif files, I end up with a floating werewolf torso, and floating eyes, no head, no hands, tail, nor feet. I'd ask the author of sexlab werewolves, but he seem's rather inactive on Loverslab. I figured since you work a lot with mashing mods together you might have some insight into this problem.

Hi!

You have the full SoS installed? If so, you must deselect the werewolves schlongify option too. If this doesn't work, I think you must replace the dds (textures) from the original files. Plus, try install the Erundil version of this mod (If you don't mind the dog sheath nor the static bells). For me, I need to install the standalone version of Erundil too to fix the explosion texture from male models, but without any overwrite.

The mods I have in order of install (Overwrite when prompted):

HDT PE; SL Werewolves; More Nasty Critters; Werewolves by Erundil; HDT Werewolves (Erundil's version); HDT Female werewolf 00; Normal female werewolf.

If you want to try this and you don't made a backup of the vanilla, maybe you need a clean install too. I use the NMM (I think you mean it) and everything is working, just add the mods in zip, 7z or rar format.

(*)

I have no experiences whatsoever with hdt physics. So I cant help at all. Ep1cL3w7z did SL Werewolves as far as I know and I know for a fact he is active here. If he can help you I can not say.

(*)

Hi!

You have the full SoS installed? If so, you must deselect the werewolves schlongify option too. If this doesn't work, I think you must replace the dds (textures) from the original files. Plus, try install the Erundil version of this mod (If you don't mind the dog sheath nor the static bells). For me, I need to install the standalone version of Erundil too to fix the explosion texture from male models, but without any overwrite.

The mods I have in order of install (Overwrite when prompted):

HDT PE; SL Werewolves; More Nasty Critters; Werewolves by Erundil; HDT Werewolves (Erundil's version); HDT Female werewolf 00; Normal female werewolf.

If you want to try this and you don't made a backup of the vanilla, maybe you need a clean install too. I use the NMM (I think you mean it) and everything is working, just add the mods in zip, 7z or rar format.

SexLab Nude creatures (which is included in MNC) uses 2 different werewolf meshes. One nude and one non-nude.

Now when you see regular werewolves and fight with them, they are using the non-nude mesh. When sex begins, NudeCreatures selects a nude werewolf mesh. Now having an invisible body means that a body mesh is missing. If it's during sex, you have a nude body mesh that's missing, if not then you are missing the regular mesh.

SOS also adds a third body mesh which is superimposed over the nude mesh. If the nude mesh comes with a penis already installed, when you activate SOS, it simply adds the SOS schlong mesh over the nude one, which is why sometimes you'll see a double penis. It's possible if you are only seeing a torso it's probably a SOS mesh superimposed over a missing nude mesh.

Just installed this mod today,and it's amazing,what I'm more surprised about is the hentai collar to allow selective rape.Why no one has done this to npc\npc rape?

For example,for slaves in bandit camps,prostitute mods,or for npcs wearing devious devices items so others npcs can assault them.There is a lot of potential there.