Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

Crossbow bolts are acting funny after swapping the skeleton. The bolt is floating off to my top right and fires from top right in 3rd person. Arrows are fine though. Switching to my custom race that has groovetama's skeleton fixes the issue. So must be the skeleton.

Floating above the head of the character? I will take this bug down. Groovetama is adding this feature to the new version of

his skeleton so just wait for that and see if it will be fixed.

When the corssbow is on my back the bolt is through my sholder, when it is drawn out it is not loaded in the crossbow but rather floating to the top right and when fired it does not go where you want it to go.

Sounds to me either Quiver node messed up, quiver mesh not compatible with the used quiver node, or BOLT node. The provided skeleton in the files is probaly only compatile with default, means when you installl(ed) XPMSE you should make sure that everything you installed was from default.

So if I read correctly, the skeleton provided from this thread is borked? Or is it my bolts? Because sometimes my bolt is not hanging on my back like arrows but rather floating on my left. Even with your original skeleton.

If you have MO look what mod overwrites/modifies the Bolt meshes.

According to MO My steelbolt.nif and dwarvenbolt.nif is from your skeleton Version 93.0X.ar50.

But I will try the new skeleton when I have time.

Reinstall the skeleton pack then with the default weapon position because you are probably using a non default from mine with bolt meshes with the skeleton from here.

I have ticked Gender Specific Animations and PCEA, ran FNIS, installed the skeleton manually and through NMM, installed the spells and the XP32 magic casting pack, installed the Ground version and Floating version, separately, for testing, and my character will NOT float OR cast without raising their hands, although the magic IS coming from the nipples! I'm at my wits end, someone PLEASE help me out here!

I have ticked Gender Specific Animations and PCEA, ran FNIS, installed the skeleton manually and through NMM, installed the spells and the XP32 magic casting pack, installed the Ground version and Floating version, separately, for testing, and my character will NOT float OR cast without raising their hands, although the magic IS coming from the nipples! I'm at my wits end, someone PLEASE help me out here!

Race?

Race?

I'm just using a normal vanilla race, nothing custom.

I believe the original post says to post either the ground or the floating version.  Not sure what happens if you install both.  If your character doesn't float or use the ground animation, try firing from the right hand first.  I found the animation I picked (floating in this case) would not trigger until the right hand went first.

I believe the original post says to post either the ground or the floating version.  Not sure what happens if you install both.  If your character doesn't float or use the ground animation, try firing from the right hand first.  I found the animation I picked (floating in this case) would not trigger until the right hand went first.

I didn't install both at the same time, I installed one, tested it, found that it didn't work and uninstalled it, then tried the other. I also fired from the left, right and both hands, SEVERAL times. Nothing.

Race?

I am not sure what's wrong but PCEA need a custom race to work properly. Don't use PCEA if you don't use a custom race.

Race?

I am not sure what's wrong but PCEA need a custom race to work properly. Don't use PCEA if you don't use a custom race.

Wow! I uninstalled PCEA and it started working! Thanks!

Crossbow bolts are acting funny after swapping the skeleton. The bolt is floating off to my top right and fires from top right in 3rd person. Arrows are fine though. Switching to my custom race that has groovetama's skeleton fixes the issue. So must be the skeleton.

Floating above the head of the character? I will take this bug down. Groovetama is adding this feature to the new version of

his skeleton so just wait for that and see if it will be fixed.

When the corssbow is on my back the bolt is through my sholder, when it is drawn out it is not loaded in the crossbow but rather floating to the top right and when fired it does not go where you want it to go.

Sounds to me either Quiver node messed up, quiver mesh not compatible with the used quiver node, or BOLT node. The provided skeleton in the files is probaly only compatile with default, means when you installl(ed) XPMSE you should make sure that everything you installed was from default.

So if I read correctly, the skeleton provided from this thread is borked? Or is it my bolts? Because sometimes my bolt is not hanging on my back like arrows but rather floating on my left. Even with your original skeleton.

If you have MO look what mod overwrites/modifies the Bolt meshes.

According to MO My steelbolt.nif and dwarvenbolt.nif is from your skeleton Version 93.0X.ar50.

Reinstall the skeleton pack then with the default weapon position because you are probably using a non default from mine with bolt meshes with the skeleton from here.

I reinstalled with the xp32 settings for all of them nothing overwiting the Steelbolt or dwarvenbolt .nifs and it made no difference. Even installed the experimental Bolt but that just made my loaded bolts invisible(uninstalled that part). Installed the 2.0 alpha version of skeleton and same results. It is like the loaded bolts are attached to a wing node on the skeleton and firing from there.

Maybe I described the problem am having wrong. In third person the Bolts that are loaded into the crossbow are floating off to the side like a satellite and fires from the satellite position. Appearance wise the bolt quiver is working fine. Just the bolt is shooting weird.  I will Include a screenshot. Definitely a skeleton issue because with the default skeleton from you is working perfectly

Loaded bolt floating but quiver is working perfectly at least

Not sure if you can see it but it is shot in this picture and it is not center.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Well I guess I'll give up on this until later. I wanted to screw around and roleplay the fembots from austin powers and shoot some people with the arrow and flame spells . lol

Not sure this is in the works, but I'd love to see this applied to an alternate vampire lord form (where you keep your female appearance but with wings).  Would be awesome shooting drain life and summoning the undead from your boobs or whatever.  This way only your character would have magic nipples (as opposed to PCEA).  Plus something super sexy about mega-vampire babe shooting magic from her boobs and/or penis.

I reinstalled with the xp32 settings for all of them nothing overwiting the Steelbolt or dwarvenbolt .nifs and it made no difference. Even installed the experimental Bolt but that just made my loaded bolts invisible(uninstalled that part). Installed the 2.0 alpha version of skeleton and same results. It is like the loaded bolts are attached to a wing node on the skeleton and firing from there.

Maybe I described the problem am having wrong. In third person the Bolts that are loaded into the crossbow are floating off to the side like a satellite and fires from the satellite position. Appearance wise the bolt quiver is working fine. Just the bolt is shooting weird.  I will Include a screenshot. Definitely a skeleton issue because with the default skeleton from you is working perfectly

attachicon.gifScreenShot20.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.bmp

Well I guess I'll give up on this until later. I wanted to screw around and roleplay the fembots from austin powers and shoot some people with the arrow and flame spells . lol

NO mesh problem skyrim alligns the drawn Bolt to the magic hand nodes. Everyone will have it.

Use the experimental Bolt quiver placement and hope that the bug, now feature of hiding/missing the drawn bolts happens as often as possible^^

Also playing around with ideas for RM and 1st person support don't know... what to do first...

While the Shout animation works just fine,I can't so much as get the TBBP animations to work after installing the skeleton let alone get the magic effects to appear on the schlong rather than the mouth.

Sustained magic spells come from the nipples the way that they are supposed to but the milk spells seem to come from the stomach if not the hands at times.

I am using a standard Khajiit,so it isn't a custom race issue and I ran FNIS with Gender Specific Animations.

Does this require a specific body replacer to work? I'm using UNPK with TBBP meshes. Is there a compatibility problem?

attachicon.gifScreenShot20.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.bmp

NO mesh problem skyrim alligns the drawn Bolt to the magic hand nodes. Everyone will have it.

Use the experimental Bolt quiver placement and hope that the bug, now feature of hiding/missing the drawn bolts happens as often as possible^^

Also playing around with ideas for RM and 1st person support don't know... what to do first...

Oh so the bolts are set to hand nodes. Okay well I removed the mod for now anyways.

Thanks you groove(t)sama. :)

I see what the problem was now. There is a missing requirement for the movement physics to function past the bare minimum: the HDT Physics extension and the latest SKSE plug-in for the HDT extensions. I noticed references to it while looking at the skeleton in NifSkope.

I've yet to get the cumshot not to come out of the mouth(let it be known that the Dragonborn spits rather than swallows!),but that is a start.

The beast races only had partially compatible skeletons all along as they lack the breast and schlong magic nodes. Had I been playing a Nord earlier,I'd have seen that their animations activate without a hitch.

That would explain all of the time wasted trying to get it to work even with the HDT Physics Extension installed.