Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

In the gifs, are the wings from animated dragon wings? Are they the bloody dragon wings? I wouldn't know, because my ENB hates those wings lol.

Yes it is and no it isn't.

I modified the texture so it glows red and get some transparent.

Could you share modified texture of wing, please?

There are so many people asking me for the wings, making me unwilling to share it →_→.

Why not try to modified it by yourself using Photoshop and Nifskope?

I must say it is interesting to create things and make them work. :D

Glow shader, Glow map, emisive color to red, Texture set: how the deathwing alduin has it with the glowmap from there? Would be my guess.

Basically Correct.

And Edit the Alpha pass of the d-texture to add transparent.

im having problems all seems to work but magic comes out of my hand instead of nipples and cumshout comes out of my face any suggestions

I see the runes in the ground under my character

Have you install the skeleton?

yes have tried on two different caracters both custom races would that matter?

im having problems all seems to work but magic comes out of my hand instead of nipples and cumshout comes out of my face any suggestions

Many custom races also have custom skeletons. Try on a vanilla race first.

Many custom races also have custom skeletons. Try on a vanilla race first.

figured it out even if u put the skeleton in your custom races it is required for the vanilla race aswell or you will still cast out of hands. im using PCEA plus the gender specific patch

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice~

Any chance a non futa version of the shouts will be available? (a spread eagle pose/animation perhaps)?

The animation of shout depends on if you use the schlong_shout.7z. If you don't use that, the animation will not be changed.

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice~

Any chance a non futa version of the shouts will be available? (a spread eagle pose/animation perhaps)?

The animation of shout depends on if you use the schlong_shout.7z. If you don't use that, the animation will not be changed.

I meant if there'll be a variant where we use a female masturbation animation instead of the futa/male masturbation.

Also since the shout/attack is projectile in nature, I guess it'd be apt if the female character fires it a la spread eagle while floating?

Something similar to the pics in here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37699454 or http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23861038

I love the idea of this mod.  Went, installed, and ran into a few bugs.

1)  Still slipped into the normal caster stance.  I've since installed the new casting animation suggested for the ground stance (I've installed the floating only) to see if that fixes

The other comes with the magic spells themselves.  I'm no where even close to intelligent when it comes the inner workings of Skyrim modding, so please bear with me =).  The first two work perfectly, but it is with the others that I have a little trouble with.

The Nipple Thunder Bolt - Left hand:XX001D95 Right hand:XX001D96

The Milk Spray - Left hand:XX001D95 Right hand:XX001D96

These seems to share the same spell ID.  I can get the Nipple Thunder Bolts, but not the Milk Spray.  Am I to grab one or the other? Or is this just a typo? Or am I missing something completely?

Cumshot Power - XX001DA2 - No animation
Cumshot Shout - XX00332E - With animation

The first one adds the animation, the second one returns a compiled script error.  Once again, I really enjoy this mod and thank you for making it =)

I love the idea of this mod.  Went, installed, and ran into a few bugs.

1)  Still slipped into the normal caster stance.  I've since installed the new casting animation suggested for the ground stance (I've installed the floating only) to see if that fixes

The other comes with the magic spells themselves.  I'm no where even close to intelligent when it comes the inner workings of Skyrim modding, so please bear with me =).  The first two work perfectly, but it is with the others that I have a little trouble with.

The Nipple Thunder Bolt - Left hand:XX001D95 Right hand:XX001D96

The Milk Spray - Left hand:XX001D95 Right hand:XX001D96

These seems to share the same spell ID.  I can get the Nipple Thunder Bolts, but not the Milk Spray.  Am I to grab one or the other? Or is this just a typo? Or am I missing something completely?

Cumshot Power - XX001DA2 - No animation

Cumshot Shout - XX00332E - With animation

The first one adds the animation, the second one returns a compiled script error.  Once again, I really enjoy this mod and thank you for making it =)

I made a mistake on Spell IDs and I have correct them. Thanks for pointing out.

Crossbow bolts are acting funny after swapping the skeleton. The bolt is floating off to my top right and fires from top right in 3rd person. Arrows are fine though. Switching to my custom race that has groovetama's skeleton fixes the issue. So must be the skeleton.

Floating above the head of the character? I will take this bug down. Groovetama is adding this feature to the new version of

his skeleton so just wait for that and see if it will be fixed.

When the corssbow is on my back the bolt is through my sholder, when it is drawn out it is not loaded in the crossbow but rather floating to the top right and when fired it does not go where you want it to go.

Sounds to me either Quiver node messed up, quiver mesh not compatible with the used quiver node, or BOLT node. The provided skeleton in the files is probaly only compatile with default, means when you installl(ed) XPMSE you should make sure that everything you installed was from default.

So if I read correctly, the skeleton provided from this thread is borked? Or is it my bolts? Because sometimes my bolt is not hanging on my back like arrows but rather floating on my left. Even with your original skeleton.

If you have MO look what mod overwrites/modifies the Bolt meshes.

According to MO My steelbolt.nif and dwarvenbolt.nif is from your skeleton Version 93.0X.ar50.

But I will try the new skeleton when I have time.