Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

Nah, they'll find another excuse to abuse mens, like insulting us that we say boobs are dangerous or other nonsense like that.

Rebecca Watson and co will find something that abuses woman, like they always do. -.-'

Nah, they'll find another excuse to abuse mens, like insulting us that we say boobs are dangerous or other nonsense like that.

Rebecca Watson and co will find something that abuses woman, like they always do. -.-'

by the way.... i think we should make an elevator mod.... and coffee...

Moin

Oli

For me - the magic effects comes out of the top of the breasts, so I'm assuming this is more fitting for the smaller breasted models....unless I'm doing something incorrectly.  Also, the arms still act as if they are casting the magic out, but the actual effects do come out of the upper chest area.  Although, this idea is a ton of fun!  I might just keep it on.  :)

post-221549-0-66109500-1402855880_thumb.jpg

I installed all the required files for magic from the ground, run fnis with the gender specific, but my character shoots magic from her hands only. What i´m doing wrong?

I am having the same problem also. She raises her hands when casting spells.

For me - the magic effects comes out of the top of the breasts, so I'm assuming this is more fitting for the smaller breasted models....unless I'm doing something incorrectly.  Also, the arms still act as if they are casting the magic out, but the actual effects do come out of the upper chest area.  Although, this idea is a ton of fun!  I might just keep it on.  :)

I guess you didn't use the animations?  Arm acts are controlled by the .hkx animations

The magic coming out from the top of breast is because your breast is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big. You have to adjust the skeleton yourself to fit your body.

I will write down the method in 2nd floor

im having problems all seems to work but magic comes out of my hand instead of nipples and cumshout comes out of my face any suggestions

I see the runes in the ground under my character

Have you install the skeleton?

I did that myself too and she raises her hands instead too cast the spells also. Never mind I fixed it. I wish you could use the shouts besides using the schlongs as i don't use that mod.

im having problems all seems to work but magic comes out of my hand instead of nipples and cumshout comes out of my face any suggestions

I see the runes in the ground under my character

Have you install the skeleton?

I did that myself too and she raises her hands instead too cast the spells also.

go back and read the instructions what you both missed was the FNIS to check the GENDER SPECIFIC ANIMATIONS box in the checklists below the buttons in the list.

I guess you didn't use the animations?  Arm acts are controlled by the .hkx animations

The magic coming out from the top of breast is because your breast is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big. You have to adjust the skeleton yourself to fit your body.

I will write down the method in 2nd floor

It's all good, I was going to toy with it when I get the time.  However, before I did not check the FNIS box for Gender Specific Animation as Razaul has just stated.  Once I did that, now the entire boob sort of glows now.  It looks much better and the animations play properly (instead of wiggling the hands).

Notes

1.May Groovtama add this feature in his work? :D

With the 3 moved notes it's too much work to include it in a pack with 200 skeleton (variants+1stperson variants) in the 2.0 version (would result into 400+ skeletons), will do one varaint with this for myself, you are free to do the whole pack 2.0 with the changed nodes^^

So you mean you will made a nipple-casting variant in 2.0? (Forgive my poor English understanding)

Will make 1 variant 1hd on back, back hand dagger with the casting but not all different variants in 2.0 because they would be too much work.

Thank you. And that just what I want. :lol:

Congrats! You successfully made me create a new profile in MO just to play with this, forgot to tick "gender specific animations" at first and ended up casting from hands and having the spell effect around the nipples as well, corrected the mistake and now it's working fine!

One question though, are we supposed to add the nipple milk spray and nipple thunder bolt spells manually in console? It would be cool if we need to go through a small devious quest to get the spells, just a random thought.

Congrats! You successfully made me create a new profile in MO just to play with this, forgot to tick "gender specific animations" at first and ended up casting from hands and having the spell effect around the nipples as well, corrected the mistake and now it's working fine!

One question though, are we supposed to add the nipple milk spray and nipple thunder bolt spells manually in console? It would be cool if we need to go through a small devious quest to get the spells, just a random thought.

I have never tried to design a Quest.

Basically I just want to show you a new concept or a new possibility of magic casting, especially for the succubus or futanari lovers.

And I'm also a user of PSQ, I think it's better to leave the work to design a quest for that mod. :D

Its just me or vanilla channeled spells ('Flames' etc) dont work with with this mod? Fire stream FX ('Flames' spell) isnt rendered and activation (actual casting) triggers once per several attempts. I guess that something wrong is happening on behaviors side(?)

Problem checked. Agree with your view, the limitation of the behaviour system. So it seems that we can't simply replace the HKXs of some AnimEvent with those from some other AnimEvent.

Maybe we should wish someone who has enough knowledge to design a set of animation. :( 

It's likely just a behavior issue with casting at the release of the mouse button (charged spells) or the holding of the button (channeled).  I've noticed when the channeled spells fail to cast from the nips the animation looks like it's charging.