Magic Nipple - Cast Magic From Nipple - and More

It would be nice to try and make the shout work for the female that don't use Slongs of skyrim because you have to drop to the ground when shouting when casting spells from the nipples. I like the floating version I would like to stay above ground when shouting too.

I found a potential solution, or at least a "kludge" that can fix the problems with not being able to cast concentration spells.

It's based on this post:

I did some more testing of the spells that aren't firing on time. It appears that the spell goes off after the idle animation finishes. I tried with a 5 sec idle and a 10 sec idle, and after the idle finished, the spell fired. The default idle lasts .25 sec, so the spell appears to fire immediately.

So, a short idle animation to replace the longer ones that were given should actually solve the problem. If someone could test and confirm this theory, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

and these files as found by zax:

mlh_preaimedcon.hkx
mrh_preaimedcon
.hkx
mlh_preselfcon
.hkx
mrh_preselfcon
.hkx
mlh_pretelekinesis
.hkx
mrh_pretelekinesis
.hkx
mlh_prewardloop
.hkx
mrh_prewardloop
.hkx

If you convert these files to xml for editing (you can use this to do so) and open the converted files, near the top is an hkparam named "duration" that was set at >18 seconds in my files (and 9.6 in the files zax posted).  This is how long the animation plays for when casting the spell, and since these are the "pre" spell animations (lifting your arm to cast in the default game) the game waits until the animation is finished before casting the spell proper.  Changing the duration in the xml and the converting it back to an hkx fixed it for me.  I changed it to 0.01 so the spell casts nearly instantly, I tried 0.0 initially but there were some strange artifacts when casting.  Set it too high and your character might jitter slightly as the game plays the associated animation for/in that short time.

I haven't done any testing beyond the "flames" and "healing" starter spells so some more changes might be necessary as spells are found that might not work, and all in all it would probably be best to get some legit hkx files set up specifically for this but doing this should probably be "good enough" for now.

5,081 downloads and not even one bug report, while half of the spells in game are unusable?

You guys are so fucking useless when it comes to testing.

Band-aid solution for concentration aimed spells.

Remove files (after generating behavior file with FNIS - DONT regenerate after):

- mlh_aimedconcentration.hkx

- mlh_preaimedcon.hkx

- mrh_aimedconcentration.hkx

- mrh_preaimedcon.hkx

What it does is basically removing any animation source for these actions (like T-pose, but invisible).

Doing the same for "selfconcentration" doesnt work, so all self healing and ward spells are still unusable.

Working spells: ritual, conjuration (+summon weapon), telekinesis, ironflesh etc

As far as bugs or issues go:

I am having difficulty removing the animations and functionality of this mod even after uninstalling it oddly enough...I've even sought out the files that came with the archive file, deleted them, and then did an "integrity check" to get the default files back. But the animations are still there and I can't seem to be able to revert the skeleton even after I have deleted the installed one and copy-pasted a backup from before I installed the mod. Thoughts?

Same thing happened to me as well. It broke my magic casting animation completely when I try to uninstall it. I found it easier to just re install my mods from a fresh game file.

5,081 downloads and not even one bug report, while half of the spells in game are unusable?

You guys are so fucking useless when it comes to testing.

Band-aid solution for concentration aimed spells.

Remove files (after generating behavior file with FNIS - DONT regenerate after):

- mlh_aimedconcentration.hkx

- mlh_preaimedcon.hkx

- mrh_aimedconcentration.hkx

- mrh_preaimedcon.hkx

What it does is basically removing any animation source for these actions (like T-pose, but invisible).

Doing the same for "selfconcentration" doesnt work, so all self healing and ward spells are still unusable.

Working spells: ritual, conjuration (+summon weapon), telekinesis, ironflesh etc

As far as bugs or issues go:

I am having difficulty removing the animations and functionality of this mod even after uninstalling it oddly enough...I've even sought out the files that came with the archive file, deleted them, and then did an "integrity check" to get the default files back. But the animations are still there and I can't seem to be able to revert the skeleton even after I have deleted the installed one and copy-pasted a backup from before I installed the mod. Thoughts?

Same thing happened to me as well. It broke my magic casting animation completely when I try to uninstall it. I found it easier to just re install my mods from a fresh game file.

I think you should try and run FNIS with the gender-specific animation deselected (after uninstalling the mod and restoring the original skeleton you were using before)

I love the mod! It has potential.

I know this is a work in progress but everyone here can somehow use the Cumshot Shout. In my case, I added via console and the shouts all greyed out and I can't unlock it cause it has no words of power. Is there an update or roundabout fix to this or I'll just wait? Am I supposed to unlock FUS first then add it via console? I did everything step by step and I still can't use the shout. I can use spells fine, and the power can't be activated if I press it in quick succession(I was trigger happy :P) The shout was one I was looking forward too....

Help would be much appreciated.

I found a potential solution, or at least a "kludge" that can fix the problems with not being able to cast concentration spells.

and these files as found by zax:

mlh_preaimedcon.hkx

mrh_preaimedcon.hkx

mlh_preselfcon.hkx

mrh_preselfcon.hkx

mlh_pretelekinesis.hkx

mrh_pretelekinesis.hkx

mlh_prewardloop.hkx

mrh_prewardloop.hkx

If you convert these files to xml for editing (you can use this to do so) and open the converted files, near the top is an hkparam named "duration" that was set at >18 seconds in my files (and 9.6 in the files zax posted).  This is how long the animation plays for when casting the spell, and since these are the "pre" spell animations (lifting your arm to cast in the default game) the game waits until the animation is finished before casting the spell proper.  Changing the duration in the xml and the converting it back to an hkx fixed it for me.  I changed it to 0.01 so the spell casts nearly instantly, I tried 0.0 initially but there were some strange artifacts when casting.  Set it too high and your character might jitter slightly as the game plays the associated animation for/in that short time.

I haven't done any testing beyond the "flames" and "healing" starter spells so some more changes might be necessary as spells are found that might not work, and all in all it would probably be best to get some legit hkx files set up specifically for this but doing this should probably be "good enough" for now.

I think that he is right. I tried replacing these pre_.hkx files with random vanilla animations that are much shorter than the ones included and basically everything works here, as long as its quick enough.

@MaraJinksblade if you could upload your shortened animations then they could perhaps be included in first post? Could use them as replacer for as long as we dont find anything better.

I know this is a work in progress but everyone here can somehow use the Cumshot Shout. In my case, I added via console and the shouts all greyed out and I can't unlock it cause it has no words of power. Is there an update or roundabout fix to this or I'll just wait? Am I supposed to unlock FUS first then add it via console? I did everything step by step and I still can't use the shout. I can use spells fine, and the power can't be activated if I press it in quick succession(I was trigger happy :P) The shout was one I was looking forward too....

You do indeed need to have all three words of the Fus Roh Dah shout unlocked before this variant is enabled whether via console or Creation Kit.

Here is an altered version of the esp file that has all of the powers added by this mod applied to the player character and enables the shout automatically as the words for Unrelenting Force are learned (in the event that anyone doesn't want to use the command console every time)though it only works on new characters.

MagicNipple.esp

You do indeed need to have all three words of the Fus Roh Dah shout unlocked before this variant is enabled whether via console or Creation Kit.

Here is an altered version of the esp file that has all of the powers added by this mod applied to the player character and enables the shout automatically as the words for Unrelenting Force are learned (in the event that anyone doesn't want to use the command console every time)though it only works on new characters.

attachicon.gifMagicNipple.esp

I appreciate it very much! Thank you!

Hello, I love this mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17545/? 

Have compatibility with your mod?  ... I mean ... I can use both at the same time?

I think it's not possible, cause it does modify  the "shouting" animations. You could just grab the fart shout animation and use it instead of the one in the mod though.

Although, just looking at the pic from the mod itself, it WOULD look hilarious. :D

Come to think of it, I wonder if there's an alternative version that the Nipple Mod can use like instead of shooting your load, how about releasing it from the vag. Kinda like the Holy poses from Queen's Blade. For reference. This could be the greatest animation mod yet. :D

Hello, I love this mod  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17545/? 

Have compatibility with your mod?  ... I mean ... I can use both at the same time?

I think it's not possible, cause it does modify  the "shouting" animations. You could just grab the fart shout animation and use it instead of the one in the mod though.

Although, just looking at the pic from the mod itself, it WOULD look hilarious. :D

Come to think of it, I wonder if there's an alternative version that the Nipple Mod can use like instead of shooting your load, how about releasing it from the vag. Kinda like the Holy poses from Queen's Blade. For reference. This could be the greatest animation mod yet. :D

I supposed it  :(  , I have to choose between one or the other :( 

Hey ! nice idea friend !  :) 

Greetings.

I'm just using the skele and core spell files...

Is it normal that my PC still uses her hands to cast with? I've already run Fnis tones of times and got confused, she still casts from the breasts but looking at the gif examples the arms and hands stay at hips. Whereas mine do not, she still animates normally I suppose.

I've got YY magic installed I think, does that conflict with that casting or something?

I'm just using the skele and core spell files...

Is it normal that my PC still uses her hands to cast with? I've already run Fnis tones of times and got confused, she still casts from the breasts but looking at the gif examples the arms and hands stay at hips. Whereas mine do not, she still animates normally I suppose.

I've got YY magic installed I think, does that conflict with that casting or something?

Yes, simply because the PC is still using the default casting animations. The main benefit is that all the spells will fire on time. Adding one of the animation packages will override the default animations, but will cause problems with Heal, Flames and a few other spells. They will give you the look in the examples though.

Check out a few pages back for a better description of the problems.

5.There are still bugs with the animations. In 3rd camera, aimed-concentration magic(those you must hold the key to keep them casting on where you aimed, such as flames) will be randomly “blocked”(nothing shoot out) if you are standing or moving, and seems to be completely blocked when you're sneaking. This has to be fix by someone who knows about animations well, and it is beyond my capability.

Right in the description for the mod, not sure if anyone here is capable of a fix for it, but I know many others as well as myself would be very grateful if anyone could figure out a fix and post it :)

*Edit*

The spells are casting long as you are in first person (which kinda sucks since you can't see the breasts then) I'm gonna try to figure out a way to program Immersive First Person so that it acts like 3rd person then activate that while I'm in the built-in first person.