World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

Very entertaining match. Congratz to the socceroos, great dispaly of bravery and passion, they had deserved at least one point. But in the end there is still a class between Holland and Australia.

Yet if the Aussies had made that 3:2...who knows, maybe now all of Netherland would be at van Gaal's throat (again). Nevertheless van Persie and Robben are simply great players and a force to be reckoned with.

Now let's see what the spaniards are doing. Will they rise again? Or just vanish in the dust? My wishes go to Chile whatsoever, never was a friend of the oh so superior iberian football...

Well-deserved win for superior Chile ... did Spain even had a chance? The whole time it was more likely for Chile to score the 3 - 0 then Spain making a goal. No spirit, no fighting, no ideas, and not a single spanish player with the will and drive to make a change...

Well-deserved win for superior Chile ... did Spain even had a chance? The whole time it was more likely for Chile to score the 3 - 0 then Spain making a goal. No spirit, no fighting, no ideas, and not a single spanish player with the will and drive to make a change...

Sounds like the Dutch team back in 2012 (UEFA Euro 2012).

Poor Casilias, having to play with such morons. Idiot defenders are too busy watching the game instead of playing it, there's only so much a keeper can do.

Well, whether we win or lose tonight one thing is for certain...I'm getting drunk.

Poor Casilias, having to play with such morons. Idiot defenders are too busy watching the game instead of playing it, there's only so much a keeper can do.

Well, whether we win or lose tonight one thing is for certain...I'm getting drunk.

Here, have some Whiskey :P (can't really stand the stuff myself though).

Sounds like the Dutch team back in 2012 (UEFA Euro 2012).

And us germans prior to 2006 :D

Prediction: I'll fall asleep now second halftime because Cameroon's Song is even more stupid than Pepe ...

agreed

croatia play as spain slow without idea without passion

but with more luck than spain 

and another prediction 

mex-cro 3-0

with that way croatia have zero chance against mexico

Archived