World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

So far I am all happy with the result :D  I hope it stays like that ... 3 - 0 Germany. Of course its not so much the germans playing all superior (but surely not bad), thte result is more due to Portugals stupidity...really that penalty was deserved, you cannot defend like that and complain if you get a penalty against you ... and the red card was just stupid.

So all that's left for me in the second halftime: Pray the german side doesn't fall asleep and makes stupid things too... :lol:

I seriously hope Christiano and the rest of the team are in the process of beating Pepe into a vegetative state as we speak. What a fucking little turd to screw his own team this badly.

On the other hand, Germany is absolutely on fire, and Klose hasn't even stepped out on the field yet.

Müller! :D  He is just exactly there where he is needed! He has a nose for this, really! Though I am far from an expert but for me, Müller is one of the most valuable assets we have, even more so then Özil, who is put so often in the spotlight but often dissapoints.

And in regards to Portugal all that comes to my mind: They talk and talk about Ronaldo, who truly is a great player, no doubt. But no Ronaldo, no Messi can shine without 10 other players supporting him...

All in all nice match, though of course not really a test to the extreme either. But I have a feeling we might end up as the leaders of this group.

And so many goals in this World Cup already. Amazing...

Still think final will be Brasil-Argentina.

European teams never have won world cup on American soil.

Only one exception if Holland play like they did second half agains spain then no team have chance agains Holland, but to be honest and  realistic it's doubful they can do that every game such high lvl.

I'm no expert on football, but my brothers like to think they are, and they say the European/South American thing isn't as big a factor these days because so many South American players play in Europe now.

For me, I enjoyed that last game. Pity Ronaldo didn't score at some point, though. It's always nice when he takes off his shirt...

Not that I would have been able to see much if he had. The sun reflecting off his hair gel had blinded me :lol:

I wonder how its even posible Portugal reached World Cup what bad team.

This will be one of those things that are unexplainable. Right now the biggest teams has failed to deliver. And i fear it will either be a really bad World Cup or most teams are playing badly so people lower there expectations for them.

Playing really well on your first World Cup game is never a wise move. Because you played really well the first time most people will expect more from you now and if you fail on your second game all what has been done in your first match has been destroyed because of it.

South African world Cup 4 years ago the Dutch played really well Till they finished in the finals then when the final match with Spain They could no longer deliver and failed that match. What they did a few days ago if they would have done that 4 years ago they would have been Winner and not Spain.

I wonder how its even posible Portugal reached World Cup what bad team.

This will be one of those things that are unexplainable. Right now the biggest teams has failed to deliver. And i fear it will either be a really bad World Cup or most teams are playing badly so people lower there expectations for them.

Playing really well on your first World Cup game is never a wise move. Because you played really well the first time most people will expect more from you now and if you fail on your second game all what has been done in your first match has been destroyed because of it.

South African world Cup 4 years ago the Dutch played really well Till they finished in the finals then when the final match with Spain They could no longer deliver and failed that match. What they did a few days ago if they would have done that 4 years ago they would have been Winner and not Spain.

Just hope Netherlands will reach quater finals this time.

I don't think they can keep up lvl they had agains spain.

Netherlands have one advantage over other teams with super stars we have 2 they all have one.

If they can they will be world champion.

They deserved it, after a bad qualification, a eye opener against Germany. You should hear the news around here before the world cup. It's always " Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that ", " Portugal is safe, Ronaldo recovered from injury "....

Portugal is not only Ronaldo. As long as they play like this, they are doomed :

portugal-tactics-ronaldo-278x358.jpg

Hell, even Argentina learned their lesson the hard way, against the same team !! and the same result !! Remember world cup 2010 ? Maradona remembers

Scolari at Euro 2004, brought the people together and the players played as a TEAM, and it had youth and experience, and very strong names like, Pauleta, Simão, Figo, Rui Costa.

Today it's " Ronaldo and the other 10 " team.

Archived