World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

Does anyone know what happened to that sweas player first half when the match just started ?? I really think even though the match was only 5 minutes old, that french dude deserved a red card for kicking someone in the face it looked really bad.

When they showed the camera from the side view that did not look like an accident at all. Looked like a Karate kick straight in the face.

Well from big teams only Germany so far impressed.

We'll see today...still not sure if we impressed or the portugese just dissapointed so much. Though even then Germany made no mistakes or fooled around...

Ahem...this time your infamous prediction hopefully is Ghana - Germany = 6 : 1 ????

(PS: Italy lost! My highlight of the WC so far! Uruguay, please destroy them now...only with Italy out we germans stand a chance! :D )

Well from big teams only Germany so far impressed.

We'll see today...still not sure if we impressed or the portugese just dissapointed so much. Though even then Germany made no mistakes or fooled around...

Ahem...this time your infamous prediction hopefully is Ghana - Germany = 6 : 1 ????

(PS: Italy lost! My highlight of the WC so far! Uruguay, please destroy them now...only with Italy out we germans stand a chance! :D )

If only the Merkel accept Eurobonds, or at least loosen the strict austerity, for breath to the people who are suffering from the crisis, and can not find work, and encouraging the growth and development of the countries in trouble, instead of only the interest exclusive of Germany, so not done the Europe, but is destroyed, if there was a change of course by Frau Merkel.. Spain and Italy or they would have already handed the cups of past and future years, on a red carpet .. it is clear that if Germany does not win even this time the World Cup, with a Sapin totally KO in this round, the only real danger to Germany is the Italy, that when he met the Germans players puts his heart to beat in the decisive encounters and so far there is always successful, enough that Merkel did not always NAIN.. :shy:

If only the Merkel accept Eurobonds, or at least loosen the strict austerity, for breath to the people who are suffering from the crisis, and can not find work, and encouraging the growth and development of the countries in trouble, instead of only the interest exclusive of Germany, so not done the Europe, but is destroyed, if there was a change of course by Frau Merkel.. Spain and Italy or they would have already handed the cups of past and future years, on a red carpet .. it is clear that if Germany does not win even this time the World Cup, with a Sapin totally KO in this round, the only real danger to Germany is the Italy, that when he met the Germans players puts his heart to beat in the decisive encounters and so far there is always successful, enough that Merkel did not always NAIN.. :shy:

This might derail into political which isn't the point of the thread, but only so much: Eurobonds? No thanks, Merkel says nein? Please more...Germany already pays a lot fpr Europe, yet has as much to say vote-wise as little no-name countries in the EU, and some countries I won't name now think spending money without reforming their political and economical system will help 'em...

Germany gets so much flak for being economically stable at this time of world-wide crisis', but they all seem to forget this wasn't the case some years ago, especially after we had to struggle after East-Germany joined us. Maybe, just like in football, we did a couple of things right in the past and now we reap the benefits? Though it isn't like everyone in Germany is a millionaire, and there weren't a lot of salary-raising in the past too. I could go on full rage-mod now, but I won't make friends that way :D Being the evil cold-hearted and egoistic german, so better back to football:

Iran plays well so far, somehow the second games are deadly for the big teams (Hopefully not our team, maybe Ghana plays like Suisse yesterday)

*sigh* Iran had deserved a point from this. Better match from them alltogether ... but that's Messi ... 90 minutes invisible like Ronaldo, but at least Messi makes his goals when needed.

Not to mention that AGAIN a weak referee denied a penalty ... with a goal behind I don't think Argentina would have come back...life's unfair sometimes...

Let's see what my neighbors do tonight i hope they lose :P No nothing to do with rivalry between Holland and Germany OK :D

Nah may the best win.

Prediction: GER - GHA 4 - 1

I know you're dying to face them in the finals, I can smell it on you across the internet.

Let's see what my neighbors do tonight i hope they lose :P No nothing to do with rivalry between Holland and Germany OK :D

Nah may the best win.

Prediction: GER - GHA 4 - 1

I know you're dying to face them in the finals, I can smell it on you across the internet.

Well need a revenge for 1974 final so yes :)

Archived