World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

absolutely :wub:

and i still want to see mexico and croatia in 1/8  :angry:

Nah, we're not gonna make it. Brazil had to win this one for us to have a fair shot at moving forward.

Fucking absolutely worth it though, best goalkeeper in the galaxy.

So this means Mexico and Brazil already goes through. Croatia and Kamaroen goes home. Brzail and Mexico both have 4 points and Croatia and Kameroen 0 points.

You forget Croatia hasn't played yet against Kamerun, its still possible for Croatia to go through. Win against Kamerun, win against Mexico = 6 Points...

Though its safe to say that Brazil will also beat the African team and make it throguh the group. And I think Croatia will also score against them. So Mexico vs. Croatia might be an extremely interesting match to watch .. at least very promising...

Belgium ... *sigh* almost as boring as Iran vs. Nigeria ... at least Belgium still has potential to entertain a bit more in teh future.

But really interesting will be tomorrow Spain vs. Chile ... (and good luck to Aussies, you'll need it badly, but just for fun I'll of course support the Down Unders, would be funny as hell if they could somehow score a point against our neighbours after all that hype lately, I am an evil german I know :D )

I am confused they only play 3 matches each right ?? Mexico and Brazil both played 2 matches. so they only need 1 more match. to complete 3 matches.

Right i see it now Croatia still need to play Mexico and Croatia vs Cameroen. So if Croatia wins 2 matches then they go through and Mexico exit. Wait a minute both Brazil and Mexico only need 1 more draw then it is Exit for both Croatia and Cameroen.

So this means Mexico and Brazil already goes through. Croatia and Kamaroen goes home. Brzail and Mexico both have 4 points and Croatia and Kameroen 0 points.

You forget Croatia hasn't played yet against Kamerun, its still possible for Croatia to go through. Win against Kamerun, win against Mexico = 6 Points...

Though its safe to say that Brazil will also beat the African team and make it throguh the group. And I think Croatia will also score against them. So Mexico vs. Croatia might be an extremely interesting match to watch .. at least very promising...

Belgium ... *sigh* almost as boring as Iran vs. Nigeria ... at least Belgium still has potential to entertain a bit more in teh future.

But really interesting will be tomorrow Spain vs. Chile ... (and good luck to Aussies, you'll need it badly, but just for fun I'll of course support the Down Unders, would be funny as hell if they could somehow score a point against our neighbours after all that hype lately, I am an evil german I know :D )

Holland will win and if Germany comes along we will beat them also :P

I am confused they only play 3 matches each right ?? Mexico and Brazil both played 2 matches. so they only need 1 more match. to complete 3 matches.

Right i see it now Croatia still need to play Mexico and Croatia vs Cameroen. So if Croatia wins 2 matches then they go through and Mexico exit. Wait a minute both Brazil and Mexico only need 1 more draw then it is Exit for both Croatia and Cameroen.

Yes, each team plays 3 matches in the group. As it stands at the moment, when Croatia and Cameroon have played each other, all four teams will have one game left. The loser out of Croatia and Cameroon would have no chance to qualify even if they won their last game. The winner out of the two of them would definitely go through if they win their last game. If they draw with each other, though, any of the four teams could still go through. And regardless of the score between Croatia and Cameroon, both Brazil and Mexico would only need a draw from their last game to go through.

...wait. I'm confused now :huh:

you all forget 3 point for win and 1 point for draw system

after 2 matches brasil and mexico have 4 points

if they both win (bra-cam and mex-cro) they will have 7 points and third place will be for winner cro-cam match

cameroon and croatia are played only one match so they have two more to play that is possibility of 6max points

and look this: in situation when cro-cam final score will be 4-4 and cro-mex 1-0 and cam-bra 1-0 guess what happens

cameroon is first and croatia second brasil third mexico fourth

...riiight...errr...wait... :blink:  :wacko:

Ok. Let's say Croatia and Cameroon draw.

Brazil: 4 points

Mexico: 4 points

Croatia: 1 point

Cameroon: 1 point

Then Cameroon beat Brazil and Croatia beat Mexico.

Croatia: 4 points

Cameroon: 4 points

Then you have to separate them by goal difference. And if you can't do that, you have to separate them by goals scored. And if you can't do that you have to separate them by having the coaches wrestle in the centre circle. And if that ends in a draw you have to separate them by having the players' wives and girlfriends wrestle in the centre circle. And then Sepp Blatter's head explodes and the entire tournament is shared between all 32 teams as everyone unites to celebrate.

Ok. Let's say Croatia and Cameroon draw.

Croatia: 1 point

Cameroon: 1 point

Then Cameroon beat Brazil and Croatia beat Mexico.

Croatia: 4 points

Cameroon: 4 points

Then you have to separate them by goal difference. And if you can't do that, you have to separate them by goals scored. And if you can't do that you have to separate them by having the coaches wrestle in the centre circle. And if that ends in a draw you have to separate them by having the players' wives and girlfriends wrestle in the centre circle. And then Sepp Blatter's head explodes and the entire tournament is shared between all 32 teams as everyone unites to celebrate.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Archived