World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

Guest mercury11

I'm very disappointed in my Greek team.  I mean, come on, where was the world class defense everyone was talking about?  They're all fired up through 90% of the game, and at the end, they kind of just relax and take it easy.  They need to stop playing defensively, and attack  more, that's where I see their biggest weakness.  A weakness that has been exploited many times.  I do love my team, and am proud that they make it this far, but somethings need to change.  Hopefully they redeem themselves when they play Japan.

Hmm. Am I seeing things, or was that ball on the line, not over, despite what the technology showed? (The second instant, I mean, after it hit the keeper.) It certainly didn't look over to the naked eye.

If you look closely the ball was behind the line, the goalkeeper grab the ball behind the line then its goal, luckly for french new tech confirm the goal.

Hmm. Am I seeing things, or was that ball on the line, not over, despite what the technology showed? (The second instant, I mean, after it hit the keeper.) It certainly didn't look over to the naked eye.

If you look closely the ball was behind the line, the goalkeeper grab the ball behind the line then its goal, luckly for french new tech confirm the goal.
Ha ha. :D I guess we have to trust the technology. I've just watched some more replays after the match finished, and it still doesn't look over to me! I suppose it depends if the goal line is as thick as the posts, or a bit thinner. If it's as thick as the posts, it's definitely not over the line. Not the whole thing.

*shrugs*

Didn't make too much difference in the end, I suppose. Comfortable win for France.

Not much surprise that Messi is only average-to-good when he's out of his arrogant diver's club. He was always an overrated player in my book.

Better get hyped for the Germany vs Portugal showdown tommorow, it's gonna be wildfire.

Not much surprise that Messi is only average-to-good when he's out of his arrogant diver's club. He was always an overrated player in my book.

Better get hyped for the Germany vs Portugal showdown tommorow, it's gonna be wildfire.

I dare saying if he is better then Robben.

But hopefully tonight great match looking forward to it.

Hopefully for Ronaldo his hair keeps in good shape and he can poses for lady's ;)

Prediction: Germany - Portugal 3 - 0

I am not really a German fan but this team has always proven solid and able to kick Portugal ass they will again today. :D I never liked crybaby Ronaldo always falling down even though no one even touched him. That should give him a different perspective when Germany wins today.

Archived