World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

Oh god.. i'm not gonna sleep tonight.

Not because i'm happy.. but because of the noise outside.

Just to give you an example... (This is from Germany vs. Brazil) 

This is how it goes every time germany wins a game. The whole night.. (starting 0:36)

From the very first match you could see that this was Germany at its best, and that he had something more than the other teams in the tournament, the game one by one, the Gemany does not have that type player, "magic feet" like Messi, Neymar and Note that not all those we have seen in this tournament south america teams, but relies on a good game in all departments, and in the finalization, able to build balls goal, even when stationary, the sides and the center.

With Spain and especially Italy, out of the game, if Germany had made ​​out on this great opportunity, it would have been really hit hard, bears no worse than a Brazilian phenomenon in his field who loses 7 to 1 the semi-final, at home.

Won the World Cup the team overall better, the "team" more of a team, as well as the most complete and well prepared in good shape, until the final with many excellent players, some also versatile in different game situations, like a mix between France and Spain but more concretely , of all is that most of the team approaching a good European club team, half of the players are German second and third generation, is multi racial and talents in which blood flows, Polish, Tunisian, turkish, etc. .. 3 stars German rimaranno three of us we have to do now Europe, otherwise we will be wiped out by China, the United Ubiti, Russia and other emerging countries.. this is good place to start thinking Departure for Europe, not wait another 24 years to begin the journey!

Congratulations to Mr. Joachim Löw great gentleman, humble person, paid work done in these 6 years, along with his staff, (not counting the two years as assistant coach), and his boys, who have given everything they could, especially in times of need , a special mention to the great little Mario, who, with his face clean, bright and angelic led to victory at his companions, with a beautifull Goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-IxSRb-oM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfk9rgaVgc

rtr3yg8g.jpg

rtr3ygxu.jpg

rtr3yglh.si.jpg

Messi best player wc 2014 most rediculous vote ever. This shows again how fucking corrupt FIFA is.

It's indeed a freaking joke :dodgy:  He shouldn't even be on top 3 of the list judging from his performance in knock out stages.

There where at least 5 German players on that pitch that deserved that award more than Messi, as well as Mascherano and a few other players. Hell the commentators said they wouldn't have been surprised if Nuer(sp?) got the award along with his golden glove. Hell I wouldn't have been surprised if Neymar had've gotten it out of sympathy for having his back broken.

Messi best player wc 2014 most rediculous vote ever. This shows again how fucking corrupt FIFA is.

It's indeed a freaking joke :dodgy:  He shouldn't even be on top 3 of the list judging from his performance in knock out stages.

There where at least 5 German players on that pitch that deserved that award more than Messi, as well as Mascherano and a few other players. Hell the commentators said they wouldn't have been surprised if Nuer(sp?) got the award along with his golden glove. Hell I wouldn't have been surprised if Neymar had've gotten it out of sympathy for having his back broken.

I hate commentators in my country. They cheered for Brasil and Argentina all the time. Commetators shouldn't be biased on international matches, except for those who commenting for their nation.

As for Neymar - I do not have respect for players who simulates faults, no matter how talented they might be. As for Messi, I have my utmost respect for him.

The first match I actually was in favor of germany and they won... well it was a loud night here ( I am german ).

I don't have anything against the team, but I despise Löw from the bottom of my heart, mainly because of his tendency to nominate incompetent players and making bad tactical decisions. It didn't bite him in the ass this time though, so I guess he'll get a contract for life and I have to watch him eat his boogers even 30 years from now ; )

The game itself was pretty boring to me and at the 80 minute mark I was just hoping that SOMEBODY scores, no matter which team he was playing for.

But over all Germany deserved to win this, not because they played better yesterday, but because they have the more attractive play style than Argentina.

You're welcome to disagree with me on every point, but even torturing me with having to watch Argentina - Netherlands in an endless loop for days will make me reconsider my stand on Löw... hate that guy ; )

Was it me or did neuer should have gotten a red card for jumping so wildly out of his goal territory ?? He hit a player with knee straight in the face..

Also i don't understand. He gave the other team a fault even though it was Germany. Anyway they draw the match. and only spare time was the cause.

Wow we really need stricter rules for referees. So far all rules was aimed at player about time they now force rules on referee too. 

Was it me or did neuer should have gotten a red card for jumping so wildly out of his goal territory ?? He hit a player with knee straight in the face..

Also i don't understand. He gave the other team a fault even though it was Germany. Anyway they draw the match. and only spare time was the cause.

Wow we really need stricter rules for referees. So far all rules was aimed at player about time they now force rules on referee too. 

Alright, this discussion is everywhere I looked in the commentaries, mostly in an attempt to unjustify german victory - and here are the rules that apply in this scene:

Neuer hits the ball first, which is his job and right as a goalie, the ball is out of reach for Higuain and no longer a clear chance for a goal as well. Then Higuain hits Neuer. Goalie has every right to get the ball in his own space, so it was an attacking foul AGAINST Neuer (running into the goalie instead of pulling back), not the other way around...the referee was right about this for once, no matter what some people want to believe...not everything that looks brutal always is red-card or foul or penalty ...

And, in a way, if you falesly give red to Neuer here, than by these standards give Kramer a penalty after the brutal bodycheck he received as well ...

Höwedes tackle was a differnt story, a very, very yellow card with taints of red, but then, Argentina-players almost destroyed two players without seeing cards for their hard play. Things were evend-out I'd say, with advantages to Argentina as far as mild decisions of the ref go ...

All in all ref was not the best, but his sometimes bad decisons had in no way an impact on the outcome of the game. However being a ref is tough, you only have seconds to decide and need eyes all across the pitch ... while people at home have multi-angle-cameras, slo-mos and all...

it was not about the one who hits the ball first. it's knee in the face and the way he wildly jumped out of his goal territory. if you looked correctly it was neuer who jumped towards Argentina player not the other way around.  you can still use a correct sliding but if you brutally jumped on another players foot this is also faulty even if you did hit the ball first. i think you even mentioned that part in another post i made.

But yes if the body check was also red and penalty was not given. Again. That is why mentioned they should stop making stricter rules for players only this time they need rules for referee too.

Being a player is tough too. but they still need a referee who does his job right.

This only shows how wrong FIFA is on many things.. :D But he was certainly not the best player at all. i would have rather seen some player who team was already out of the match Like Colombia James Rodrgiues should have been a better choice. Or atleast Arjen Robben / Van persie.

Also looks like Argentina are sore losers. They where rioting in there own country just for game...

Alright, this discussion is everywhere I looked in the commentaries, mostly in an attempt to unjustify german victory - and here are the rules that apply in this scene:

Neuer hits the ball first, which is his job and right as a goalie, the ball is out of reach for Higuain and no longer a clear chance for a goal as well. Then Higuain hits Neuer. Goalie has every right to get the ball in his own space, so it was an attacking foul AGAINST Neuer (running into the goalie instead of pulling back), not the other way around...the referee was right about this for once, no matter what some people want to believe...not everything that looks brutal always is red-card or foul or penalty ...

And, in a way, if you falesly give red to Neuer here, than by these standards give Kramer a penalty after the brutal bodycheck he received as well ...

Höwedes tackle was a differnt story, a very, very yellow card with taints of red, but then, Argentina-players almost destroyed two players without seeing cards for their hard play. Things were evend-out I'd say, with advantages to Argentina as far as mild decisions of the ref go ...

All in all ref was not the best, but his sometimes bad decisons had in no way an impact on the outcome of the game. However being a ref is tough, you only have seconds to decide and need eyes all across the pitch ... while people at home have multi-angle-cameras, slo-mos and all...

I don't agree on this one. You cannot jump over another player. Couldn't be Higuain's foul because he was at that very moment static expecting the ball and almost giving his back to Neuer. Neuer was who ran jumping over Higuaín and more over, with his knee up. 

Same goes when you lift your foot very high to catch a ball but if there is a player near it is dangerous play and foul.

To make it clear I don't think that this was the reason why Argentina lost. Not at all. Argentina lost because their top players where not in good shape or injured and could not score the two or three clear opportunities they had and at the end was tiredness that opened the door to that fatal mistake.

All in all Germany was solid throughout the WC and was in the best shape. They deserved to win.

I am not surprised you disagree :D However the rules still apply

"you cannot jump at a player" "sadly" doesn't matter in that case ... the goalie is protected and has the right to get at the ball, that's what matters first. The Attacker is not allowed to tackle/harrass the goalie while doing so/controlling the ball, so Higuain should have been the one to pull back at this moment, especially because the ball was out of play due to Neuer's fist. He did not pull back and jumped at Neuer, his fault, not Neuer's. Also Higuain wasn't static, he was in motion towards Neuer... And in regards to high foot/dangerous play from the goalie ... the Argie one had his one quite high as well, luckily Klose pulled back/evaded ... just sayin'

It's all about the ball...if Higuan had been quicker and secured the ball first before Neuer could get it, its a penalty. A similar scene in Germany-Brazil: Lahm bravely tackles the ball before the goal ....if he had hit the man instead - penalty...defending isn't easy?

I will admit though that foul by Higuain is a bit harsh and it would be more correct like this: No foul-play by Higuain (attacker-foul), as one might say it was simply a collision after the ball was already gone. then istead free-kick Germany a throw-in for Argies. But that's as far as one can go by the rules...no red card for Neuer, as "brutal" as it seemed to some (I will not go into detail what I think about how Higuain reacted after the collision ^^)

But actually, why am I "fighting" this ? :D  It really doesn't matter ... An open match, hard fought by both sides, a rather weak ref, and a solid german side taking the trophy. I am happy ... :cool:

P.S. Though I just get the idea that a lot of the controversy around Neuer's scene might be the fact that you barely see golies in actions like that, so far away from the actual goal. People are used to only see the goalies react at close shots etc, and a lot of people also don't seem tonotice how many "rights" a goalie has in his "airspace". It's a risky play of course, false timing and Neuer is indeed off the field. Only very self-confident goalies can pull that one off. I wouldn't be surprised to see more goalies emerge like this in the future ...  defending not only the goal directly, but ruling over the entire penalty-space ... with the right player, this can give tremendous possibilites for your game-system...

Yes, I know that the goalie has protection in the penalty space, but that has it's limits too. There's the rule of reckless action and excessive force that was put there for some reason, to avoid major damage to players. The goalie's rights does not give him a "license to kill". 

I understand that there's thin line that moves towards one side or another depending on the referee.

When he kicked the player in face he was already outside of the goal limit line. So he was fully outside then other rules apply.

P.S. Though I just get the idea that a lot of the controversy around Neuer's scene might be the fact that you barely see golies in actions like that, so far away from the actual goal. People are used to only see the goalies react at close shots etc, and a lot of people also don't seem tonotice how many "rights" a goalie has in his "airspace". It's a risky play of course, false timing and Neuer is indeed off the field. Only very self-confident goalies can pull that one off. I wouldn't be surprised to see more goalies emerge like this in the future ...  defending not only the goal directly, but ruling over the entire penalty-space ... with the right player, this can give tremendous possibilites for your game-system...

Actually if you watched Brazil vs Colombia Brazalian goal keeper got a yellow card for reckless sliding on the ball even if it was inside the goal lines. He could have easily gotten a red card. So it is not really about goal keepers having more rights. Even they can get out of line.

But you are right this has now got way off-topic it is not like FIFA will be punishing the keeper like what happened to Suarez. :P

Archived