World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

Anybody gonne watch the World Cup in Brasil?

And what is your favorite team?

Mine is Holand offcorse but im also fan of Belgium and England.

I don't think that Holland will survive the first poule

With Spain(World Cup holder-Europe Cup holder) Chili and Australia i think we only win from Australia.

Normally i'm not realy a football fan but for World Cup i am looking forward to watching matches.

My prediction for final is Brasil(ster player neymar)-Argentina (or super ster player messi)2-1

Brasil for 6th time world champion?

I'll be watching most of it, though I preferred football when the shorts were tighter :lol:

Being English, I'm obviously routing for England. I have to admit, though, football tournaments are always more enjoyable once England have been knocked out. As long as we're still in, you can guarantee that every TV broadcast over here will focus on nothing but the England squad. They'll be showing another match, the first half has been action-packed with goals, penalties and red cards all over the place, one of the most entertaining 45 minutes in sporting history, and the experts in the studio will spend about thirty seconds "analysing" it before we get a ten-minute report on what the England squad had for breakfast that morning.

I don't like our chances of getting out of the group this time, anyway. No idea who might win it. Spain again? They're a brilliant team, but it has to be someone else's turn this time.

Spaniards are a mistery. No doubt about the quality, and they have some new blood in the team, but the core of the squad is not veteran, It's old.

They should have forced a new generation of players into the National team since the Euro '12. And they did'nt. As I said, a mistery.

Belgium, that's a good one. I don't think they gonna win, but belgians have a pretty interesting team, player by player. I wish 'em to go as far as they can!

With England I think It's like Belgium. Interesting team, but I think they are a step behind the 'big contenders'.

I see Germany as the big european aspiring.

But I read a few ago a press article about this WC already rigged to be won by Brazil. It made sense in more than a few points :s

Spaniards are a mistery. No doubt about the quality, and they have some new blood in the team, but the core of the squad is not veteran, It's old.

They should have forced a new generation of players into the National team since the Euro '12. And they did'nt. As I said, a mistery.

Belgium, that's a good one. I don't think they gonna win, but belgians have a pretty interesting team, player by player. I wish 'em to go as far as they can!

With England I think It's like Belgium. Interesting team, but I think they are a step behind the 'big contenders'.

I see Germany as the big european aspiring.

But I read a few ago a press article about this WC already rigged to be won by Brazil. It made sense in more than a few points :s

Yeh i have feeling to lately with corrupted FIFA that this worldcup is rigged and brasil with the billion's of euro's costed stadium's it just must win.

All the money made go to FIFA btw brasil don't earn much as the organiser.

Alas to my great disappointment, I have no days off left to go watch us open with Brazil in the flesh. I guess I'll have to setle with watching our arses getting kicked from the pub.

By the way, Portugal is taking this cup, let's not pretend it isn't so.

Soccer is original name for the sport, calling it football these days fine, but you know what i mean :)

Sort of telling the Americans :D  that where watching the biggest sport on this planet, originated from England in the most crazy football country in the world Brasil :)

I'll likely watch a couple of the games. (While heavily intoxicated at a bar of somesort) My favorite team and home country (Scotland) as per usual failed to qualify, therefor I shall support whichever team kicks England out.

Football is the worldwide name for the sport, Soccer is used in America and Australia because they have another sport (A sort of Pudo-Rugby if you like)  named football, Never fully understood why.

My favorite team and home country (Scotland) as per usual failed to qualify, therefor I shall support whichever team kicks England out.

As it should be!

Lots of English seem to think we should stick up for the "Home Nations" whenever possible, and that they should do the same for us. But that's a bit like Man City fans sticking up for Man Utd in the Champions League if City get knocked out and Utd don't. Maybe when hell freezes over... :lol:

I'll likely watch a couple of the games. (While heavily intoxicated at a bar of somesort) My favorite team and home country (Scotland) as per usual failed to qualify, therefor I shall support whichever team kicks England out.

You're a dick. I like you.

My favorite team and home country (Scotland) as per usual failed to qualify, therefor I shall support whichever team kicks England out.

As it should be!

Lots of English seem to think we should stick up for the "Home Nations" whenever possible, and that they should do the same for us. But that's a bit like Man City fans sticking up for Man Utd in the Champions League if City get knocked out and Utd don't. Maybe when hell freezes over... :lol:

True story: We'll all know when hell freezes over. It will be when Scotland qualifies for the world cup.  :dodgy: 

I predict next world cup England get will be 2066 ;)

I predict Netherlands will by then be 10 times runner up and never win the cup :P .

I predict Brasil will by then win the cup 10 times :) .

I predict Sepp Blatter will still be president of FIFA with implants and all kinds of techniques augmented so much to keep the guy in offcice :D

Urrgh the transit here is sucking now, and its almost 12am

now i hope that my ISP doesn't fuck up because i live 1km away from the stadium

wel anyway brazil is broke, and after this world cup we'll see this country finally becoming the new Venezuela with commies ruling with terror

I predict next world cup England get will be 2066 ;)

Well, sure, because by then cheating Russian referees wil be in every game by law, penaltykick is abolished, goal-keepers are allowed to be genetically enhanced and the ball doesn't have to cross the line completly anymore ... only then England will win the cup 2066 ... oh and if the opposite team is disqualified or doesn't show up of course! But even then it will still be a tough call until the last minute! :D

Just kidding ... As long as the english are not against us I wish them all the best! Especially against the damn italians! Curse on them! They make a fine pizza and good plumbers, but they should be banned from the game! :@

Because I think brazil girls are quite hot I hope they'll win today, also because I know some croatians that really go on my nerves...

Football is the worldwide name for the sport, Soccer is used in America and Australia because they have another sport (A sort of Pudo-Rugby if you like)  named football, Never fully understood why.

Then you should totally root for Italy :cool:

I wonder how much they paid to win this game. I hope it was worth their country going bankrupt, because that's kinda what's happening, so...congratulations.

Honorless sacks of shit.

edit: sorry, that was a bit much. still, two fucking refballs in a single game

Bit of nasty taste about this match have feeling it's fixed?

Brasil must win no matter what 10billion cost people 100 mtrs from stadium starfe or where forcely moved for stadiums.

Brasil was not that good, but its opening match so they have to grow.

Archived