World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

Yes  predicted most matches wrong yes but all my prediction for holland where that holland wins so 100% correct on goals made where not correct and Van Persie plays.

I was hoping to be wrong.. I did not really want Argentina to win.. I would have wanted a match between Netherlands vs Germany.

Hope Germany wins.

God so angry right now, going to rape random people in Skyrim :D

So now you understand the riots in Brazil, right ?  :D

Except those barely happened.

I meant only the ones that happened after the loss with Germany.

Still barely anything big enough to be called "riot" -  (Im native)

Regardless, expect the same style of match at the finals. Barely any goals, penalty ending.

Guest endgameaddiction

Alright ... so ... all Europeans + Brazil will cheer for us now in the finals? :angel:

Well, at least Argentina is not too frightening, will be an open match though, but Messi is only one man...

A pity Netherlands, hope it'll be a nice match against Brazil. We prepared them for you, I wonder how they will play for third rank though :dodgy:

No excuses from them, they'll have Silva back.

What a relief the dutch lost. They are always so annoying.

That could be considered a complement. Annoyingly good. :D

Suarez appeal to FIFA to reduce punishment has been denied. :D looks like 4 month vacation without pay for him. may that be warning for future biters.. Breaking legs or someone back is ok as long as you don't bite.

Hope Germany wins

I just hope they make for an entertaining game. They tend to be all business, no show, sometimes.

Title first, then entertainment. Fans worldwide had all the entertainment they could ever dream of on Tuesday (though rather with the twitter-antics that followed I guess, the match was historic but also quite depressing sometimes ... even for us germans.) If the final becomes a borefest with germany 1:0 I will be totally okay with it...

But hey, if its an early german goal, and another one...by all means germans, let loose (but with caution! :dodgy: )

Hope Germany wins

I just hope they make for an entertaining game. They tend to be all business, no show, sometimes.

Title first, then entertainment. Fans worldwide had all the entertainment they could ever dream of on Tuesday (though rather with the twitter-antics that followed I guess, the match was historic but also quite depressing sometimes ... even for us germans.) If the final becomes a borefest with germany 1:0 I will be totally okay with it...

But hey, if its an early german goal, and another one...by all means germans, let loose (but with caution! :dodgy: )

Over my dead body...   :lol:

I'm pulling for Argentina. I remember reading that no World Cup in Latin America had been won by an outside team, but this cup has been full of first in history upsets. 

Overall I'm pretty happy with how the Cup has gone. Had a calcutta betting system where I had Mexico, USA, Costa Rica and Honduras. They all brought it home for me. I do think Mexico should have pulled through. Above all I'm impressed with Howard, his defense was heroic.

Archived