World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

Only 3 : 0 ... but then Netherlands are also a much smaller country than Germany ... so yeah, that fits. But really, it doesn't matter if Brazil had faced Germany, Argentina or Holland in the semis...they had all beaten Brazil.

So they can be glad they got their package from Germany and Holland, and not arch-rival Argentina ...

3 - 0 is more a normal  score. 1 -7 is very rare and it's not a good indicator.

You should consider that THIS game today was against a dutch team that only did the minimum necessary to win, and still Brazil simply never gave me the feeling they could even score once ... (though truth be told, I hardly had that feeling with the Argentina-Holland-Match either, for both teams :dodgy: )

Whatever, its over, Scolari is done and can now tend his garden, Fred will get a new identity and live happily in Indonesia, David Luiz gets a haircut (or a role as Sideshow-Bob in the Simpson-lifeaction-movie) and Neymar tons of millions of dollars at Barca ... life will be good for them all :)

We in holland thought this team would not survive the the start rounds and we reach 3th place so we can't complain.

Plus in this tournament show holland have one best defence with Vlaar and the Vrij as exceptinal defenders.

And for match tommorow i realy hope Germany wins(Im convince they win) Argentina only defence and boring matches plus Messi is avarage at best biggest dissapointment(prolly to much pressure on him?). If Argentina do not win Messi stay in the Shadow of Maradona.

Archived