World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

It's a nice send off for Miroslav Klose, he's retiring after being part of a world cup winning squad (as well as getting that record) Messi at least has another 2 world cups in him (or maybe only one, depends on what happens to him injury wise.)

I don't get this "Argentina didn't play well". They were unlucky and missed chances, but it was a tough game overall and they kept Germany in check for very long. 

Both sides played very well, but Germany had that extra oomph to finish the job.

Ask Schweinsteiger about that. :dodgy:

A sacrifice like that to win WC is nothing, everyone would give to be Schweinsteiger just to get trophy as well.

Messitina, too depended on a player like the name implies. A player alone can't bring you wins over and over, ironically Messi fucked up the last free kick bad.

That's pretty much Argentina's default playing style. You know what you're getting into when you play against them  :lol:

Well, true enough i guess. In the end it didn't helped them though.

Still, hope Schweinsteiger gets well, that man was the WC punching ball of 2014.

That's pretty much Argentina's default playing style. You know what you're getting into when you play against them  :lol:

Well, true enough i guess. In the end it didn't helped them though.

Still, hope Schweinsteiger gets well, that man was the WC punching ball of 2014.

Well, Zabaleta also got blood driping from his mouth after a hit from a dutch player in semi.

Archived