World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

One more goal and we have the Saudi-Arabia vs. Germany result from 2002 ...

Before the match I would have loved to see Muller score one more for teh golden boot, but now that's a bit too much to ask

"I hope no huge riots break out. I never understood why losing footie results in suicides, destruction and assaults so much in Brazil.

Because Brazil are literally football mad. Brazil is a very strange place."

ORLY?

Seriously, i may have taken out of contest, and as i say i don't watch football matches. I feel it's quite weird how worked up people can get about them, but in well over 20 years living here the only riots i've ever witnessed before last year's ones (against government investments on the world cup) were meant to depose a president in '92. Never heard of anyone commiting suicide because of soccer as well.

Well, information out of context can be dangerous, and lead to wrong conclusions, and one thing leads to another, and you may end up getting a terribly wrong idea about a group of people. Generalization tends to do that as well, but on the contrary of what some seem to believe, we're more than a bit used to negative feedback. I beg your pardon if i was too harsh, but without proper context the phrase "I hate Brazil" tends to look like someone means "I hate Brazil".

If nothing else, i ask you to take this in consideration when making such a statement. Now enough about this, i don't mean to spoil the topic, okies? For once, a brazilian is out of place in a soccer conversation. ;)

I don't hate Brasil at all.

When i said "Hate brasil" for its poor mentality and performance in this match, i mean the team players who OWN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and show this is a disgrace to there own brasillian people, that also don't mean i hate the players its just a figure of speech.

Well the war is over.

A war like Germany had invaded Luxemburg ...

Well, now I hope for an all-euopean match. But maybe not, maybe the remaining Brazil fans will cheer for the germans if it goes against Argentina?

Ah whatever, I am looking forward to tomorrows match and Sunday, the big final! :)

Not a thrilling match, but damn, how often do you see something like this happening? Stunning ...

You need to forget this match. just because Germany won today does not mean a thing. The finals is what counts. if Germany fails the final match then this match would not have meant a thing.

Kind of like what happened to Holland 4 years ago against Spain they played well during the entire World cup then the final match came and Spain won. Bye bye world cup.

But seeing this match you cannot really say Germany played well but Brazil failed to play at all.

There was no defense they just stood there and let Germany play.

Archived