I don't believe so, the NPC in that mill are part of a vanilla quest (hert and hern). Did you approach them while wearing restrains / being vulnerable? If so, you might have triggered a SD+ enslavement event or another mod event.

I noticed in one of the dwemer ruins there were two dead ELLE bots, i tried taking ELLE to them etc but nothing happened/triggered so i assume they were just cosmetic, before i re-visit every dwemer ruin in skyrim in an obsessive need to check for further content is there anything to find at the moment?

Thanks

I was in a mill near Falkre, Half moon mill? When I talk to the women there, I got transported to a vampire lair and put in a cage. There seems to be magic blocking the cave entrance preventing me from leaving even after I kill everyone. I waited until I become a vompire but still the barrier is there. Is this part of this mod?

This looks like a bug from Content Consumers alternate start. If you are using it, let him know his magic wall for the vampire start is still there later in the game and show vanish if you kill the vampires.

I noticed in one of the dwemer ruins there were two dead ELLE bots, i tried taking ELLE to them etc but nothing happened/triggered so i assume they were just cosmetic, before i re-visit every dwemer ruin in skyrim in an obsessive need to check for further content is there anything to find at the moment?

Thanks

Cosmetic for now .. And also to provide bot parts to equip manually if you want to role play a sexbot player start.

Eventually they will be part of a quest and the bit parts will be handled with devious devices and locked on the player.

I was in a mill near Falkre, Half moon mill? When I talk to the women there, I got transported to a vampire lair and put in a cage. There seems to be magic blocking the cave entrance preventing me from leaving even after I kill everyone. I waited until I become a vompire but still the barrier is there. Is this part of this mod?

This looks like a bug from Content Consumers alternate start. If you are using it, let him know his magic wall for the vampire start is still there later in the game and show vanish if you kill the vampires.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Whoops. I didn't consider that, because I'm a dork. I'll fix it in the next version.

I get this sometimes in my papyrus log, without real explanation:

SexLab Stories: Critical error on SexLab Start
[...]
SexLab Stories: Critical error on SexLab Orgasm
[...]
SexLab Stories: Critical error on SexLab End

This one occured after I started the necromancer pet start scenario from CCAS. The sexing was initialized by deviously helpless (which I think is borking that peculiar start, but I'm not sure).

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure of what to do with sebastian and Pet. Pet doesn't register as a follower by EFF, yet does still follow?

Papyrus.0.log

Is anyone else not about to download the SLStoriesDevious file? I'll get to 99% then just hang and fail right there, tried to download it last week and failed and now a week later have tried and failed again.

Is it a corrupted upload maybe?

Works fine for me, have you tried with another browser?

Not reporting anything.  Just wanting to say I'm looking forward to the next release.  Unfortunately the redwave-solitude bounty bug sort of makes it unplayable for me at the moment, so sadness all around.  That said, take your time and have some encouragement!  You're juggling a lot and doing a damn good job at it.  If I knew more than the basics of modding, I'd help out, but alas.  Anyway, keep it up! Cheers! 

Is anyone else not about to download the SLStoriesDevious file? I'll get to 99% then just hang and fail right there, tried to download it last week and failed and now a week later have tried and failed again.

Is it a corrupted upload maybe?

Works fine for me, have you tried with another browser?

Finally got the file through Internet Explorer, everyone once in a great while I'll find some random site that refuses to finish a download with my Firefox setup guess this time its LL.

Hello, trying the nord queen start right now and so far I can't get sex points. The draugr aren't considered draugr and nords aren't giving me points either.

To go more in depth, the draugr in the starting ruins did gang bang the player character, alas I got the message "sex with a non nord drains you.". Thus I assumed that draugr weren't good, they are dead after all, and what is dead can't bring life. Thus I went in search of a nord. Found a stormcloak patrol and proceeded to raping each of them (I did verify through console that they were nord). Sadly, no sex point either. At which point I started to doubt my actions and came here (and on the github repository) to see if what I experienced was working as intended. I assume not.

Maybe the Stormcloak Soldiers aren't true nords (hah!), and thus won't drive the quest forward... As for the draugr, I'm using SkyTEST which touch the animal part of the game. Not sure if it changes the draugr though (shouldn't).

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this issue, I have however seen this issue #420 which tells me that my condition will be resolved once the next version comes out. I hope? In the meantime, I'll try another start :)

[...]

- I also found that random encounter NPCs that were listed as Nord (checked with the console) would tell me "sex with a non-nord" as if it was checking some base racetype and not the currently spawned NPC.  I stuck to seducing or assaulting named nords after I figured that out.

Any example I could look into?

I noticed Imperial soldiers and NPC guards in Solitude count as non-Nords even when the console said they were Nord

Ditto about Nords who arn't Nords. Had a perfectly good, (i.e. looking via console), Nord Labourer, (erm), prostitute - I think he was wearing tarvern clothing, but was funny. Anyway he came up as being non Nord in terms of the Queen. Maybe the Queen should have a Nord vision ability to pick out true Nords, (i.e. a bit like the PSQ arousal thing, but sucks her recovery number if used).

ps

The other thing I noticed about the Queen is that she is goes, (on the stages I've been through), Ghost, then shade , then is sort of normal, (but bald), then goes gooey but bald. If, as I suspect the stage after shade should actually be very gooey, then slightly less gooey, is it a possibility that wet function redux is interfering with the overlay? (I haven't tested that notion as I'm doing a rebuild for the weekend).

Hello, trying the nord queen start right now and so far I can't get sex points. The draugr aren't considered draugr and nords aren't giving me points either.

To go more in depth, the draugr in the starting ruins did gang bang the player character, alas I got the message "sex with a non nord drains you.". Thus I assumed that draugr weren't good, they are dead after all, and what is dead can't bring life. Thus I went in search of a nord. Found a stormcloak patrol and proceeded to raping each of them (I did verify through console that they were nord). Sadly, no sex point either. At which point I started to doubt my actions and came here (and on the github repository) to see if what I experienced was working as intended. I assume not.

Maybe the Stormcloak Soldiers aren't true nords (hah!), and thus won't drive the quest forward... As for the draugr, I'm using SkyTEST which touch the animal part of the game. Not sure if it changes the draugr though (shouldn't).

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this issue, I have however seen this issue #420 which tells me that my condition will be resolved once the next version comes out. I hope? In the meantime, I'll try another start :)

Yeah, a few of us also had that problem.   I think what worked for me was finding either named nords (who were thus always nords) or some of the random type NPCs that are always nord no matter what (forget what though).

Indeed, and weirdly enough the courier works too. Must be named, I guess?

Well, named are not working off of a template and have a race set and always the same. The ID of the NPC is the same, unless you placeatpc and get a clone but that is more for quest IDs and not a factor for this. I think from other comments I found when looking for mine, that template race field isn't enough for how he coded the racial check and needed to use a different function aimed at the actual NPC. Or the one used just asked in a way that recieved an ambigious response.

The courier just uses a template I would guess that has a race=nord setting, though he might count as named, just his name is "Courier" not "Johan".

I forget which, but I think I did find some that worked ... but anyone is probably best off just farming a couple of named people. I think I just set Aroused's settings to max and went around a room. Since everyone saw 2 people naked they got horny fast and I could just hit the 2nd one, making the third even hotter and by the time I got back to the 4th he or she was ready to go again.

Or I used Matchmaker and just cheesed it. I don't remember.

I found a mine filled by nords and danced in it. To anybody his shtick. However, I haven't tested the ability we gain as we get from zombie to living:

Ice kiss, because I figured it wasn't working and there was no description to the spell - other than "ice kiss" that is. Apparently it's supposed to turn any draugr into a follower? But with the race detection broken, not sure if it works at all.

I'd really like to finish the base quest, but I'll reserve that for 0.82 and do a run without cheating :)

Quest E.L.L.E. how to finish it? (find it in the program?)Thank you

If it is for the player start as a sexbot, the quest is not written yet.

If it is for ELLE the sexbot, the only thing you can do now is to look at tanning racks for the recipe for pieces of flesh that ELLE can use to rebuild herself. Give her 4 or 5 pieces and she will be complete.

Later I plan to add a quest to explain her origins.

Got a CTD in College of winterhold thought you might be interested.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

That error message about Stories at the end of the log is accidental. 

I removed it from the next version since it was misleading.

It only means that some of the player starts in Stories have not been started in your game.

It also means that the crash at that point is a coincidence and is coming from another source.

Hello gents and gals. About CeeCee, is there more to that story than some lines of dialogues from the various battle-born? As it is setup now, I feel there is something going on with that NPC but nothing points to anything moving forward.

Also, I somehow lost my ability to talk to cows and thus CeeCee's cow overlord. I'm not so sure why, since I can still talk to dogs.

Hello gents and gals. About CeeCee, is there more to that story than some lines of dialogues from the various battle-born? As it is setup now, I feel there is something going on with that NPC but nothing points to anything moving forward.

Also, I somehow lost my ability to talk to cows and thus CeeCee's cow overlord. I'm not so sure why, since I can still talk to dogs.

CeeCee is just a funny story without much of a quest other than talking to the Battle-borns.

That story is more of an easter egg about Content Consumer who suggested it in a joke (CeeCee.. see what I did here?).

You are not missing much about her master. She just says Moo :)