I have 1 important question, so important in fact it will determine whether or not will I like your mod. Will this works on follower pets in both vanilla & mods?

(ie. dog pet mod, saber cat pet mod, etc. etc.) will it work on them? Because Puppet Master & Enchantress doesn't really work on them.

This may be complicated for creature follower mod. Many uses customize script for the animal following the player.

Hmm... guess I'll wait then.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Yes. Been waiting for a simple way to initiate sex with creatures.

You could add more non-hostile creatures, like armored huskies, armored trolls and deathounds.

Does what it says on the can!

An option to cancel the menu would be a great addition though, in case of cold feet/guard spotted nearby.

As vschmidth suggested, something to allow animals to 'take' a well known dog/horse lover without their consent would be great and would add much needed tension and anxiety when around "friendly" animals.

The rumour addition is a nice touch, I could almost feel my character's cheeks burning when a wandering pilgrim told her what he'd heard :blush:

Thank you for the update.

There is a problem with updated mod. I installed the newest version 0.3. When wanted to rebuild the patch in Wrye, the program reported that I'm missing "Tame beast" mod. The game doesn't want to start without that mod. But, I don't want "Tame beast of skyrim" mod. I want your mod only. Anyhow, I downloaded "SexLabModifbeast 1,55", but the wrye still required Tamebeast mod. Can you see how to remove the dependency on TameBeast from your mod?

post-179217-0-89153700-1399951886_thumb.jpg

Thanks solnceva, I red twice the main page and three times checked NMM and Wrye bash mod list. When I disable sexlabanimalsextame.esp, Wrye bash still doesn't want to rebuild the patch because it calls it dependency on Tame beast mod. I can try it again.

I don't know why restarting computer was important to Wrye bash and NMM, but this time Wrye did its job. Something stacked in those programs and needed reboot computer. Sorry for inconvenience.

OK, the mod is finally installed. Issues again.

1. The dialogue and new menu works only on dog follower such as Miko (I tried to get screen shot, but unable), but it doesn't work on other dogs such as Stump in Riverwood (picture included).

2. New dialogue box doesn't work on horses. It still offers only stealing. When I press enter on the Yishmir horse in Riverwood, my PC stole him and there was 40 septims bounty on her head. That's why it is important to change dialogue box on horses too.

post-179217-0-06699200-1399967997_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-58872600-1399968033_thumb.jpg

OK, the mod is finally installed. Issues again.

1. The dialogue and new menu works only on dog follower such as Miko (I tried to get screen shot, but unable), but it doesn't work on other dogs such as Stump in Riverwood (picture included).

2. New dialogue box doesn't work on horses. It still offers only stealing. When I press enter on the Yishmir horse in Riverwood, my PC stole him and there was 40 septims bounty on her head. That's why it is important to change dialogue box on horses too.

attachicon.gifScreenShot145.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot146.jpg

enter the command in the console skyrim "set InitsReset to 0"

Great job on this one Mazoky , simple yet very needed!

I think an incentive to having sex with the animals would be nice; something like an after sex buff u know? higher stamina for your horse, increased damage to wolf follower... etc. it would be nice to give these poor animals encouragement before going to battle :P

Great mod nevertheless Mazoky :)

this is practical, simple and needed

but i dont really liking sexlab arroused, could you make seperate version that without sexlab arroused and excitement point for creature follower?

just the "use" button is really really enough and good for practical use, less burdening without the excitation point process

sorry if how i talk is confusing/weird

edit : actually, im thinking this plugin mod with just the "use" button without the tracking excite point and without added buff/bonus/&-the-like would go so well with sexlab submit

i mean,

reverse rape

reverse prostitution

seducing/romancing

+

pc aggresive creature intercourse (ur mod)

sure there is sexlab enchantress, but that one is alterring combat/vanilla content

and i consider "raped by creature" is "tame" lol

i remember there is plugin for FNV where u just need to press "x" to initiate bestiality(or monsteriality lol)

ah but yours are perfect now if its just practical and smooth, hmmm i mean like how there is someone whose naturally just-necessary-beauty being nice,perfect instead the one with the advanced make-up

anyway, u could simply say all i wanted is yours optimized prototype(<-that is if ur prototype being just the "use" button....)

this is practical, simple and needed

but i dont really liking sexlab arroused, could you make seperate version that without sexlab arroused and excitement point for creature follower?

just the "use" button is really really enough and good for practical use, less burdening without the excitation point process

sorry if how i talk is confusing/weird

edit : actually, im thinking this plugin mod with just the "use" button without the tracking excite point and without added buff/bonus/&-the-like would go so well with sexlab submit

i mean,

reverse rape

reverse prostitution

seducing/romancing

+

pc aggresive creature intercourse (ur mod)

sure there is sexlab enchantress, but that one is alterring combat/vanilla content

and i consider "raped by creature" is "tame" lol

i remember there is plugin for FNV where u just need to press "x" to initiate bestiality(or monsteriality lol)

ah but yours are perfect now if its just practical and smooth, hmmm i mean like how there is someone whose naturally just-necessary-beauty being nice,perfect instead the one with the advanced make-up

anyway, u could simply say all i wanted is yours optimized prototype(<-that is if ur prototype being just the "use" button....)

There have been some simple and practical mod do not use aroused systems:

Hantai Creature http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/430-hentai-creatures/

Puppet Master http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/

These allow you have sex with creature through dialouge, and mazoky's earlier mods:

Creature Sex http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/370-creature-sex-spell/

BestialityRape http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/349-bestialityrape/

But Sexlab Animal Sex is the only one to have this new feature mod, I am very pleased to see such a change.

Then Barbas not included in the followers sex and aroused systems , can add him?

sorry for my bad english.

new version available :D .

I returned to the base mod.

I wanted to do a simple mod based sex creature: D. but having added a interraction with the excitement of the creature. This gave me the idea for a new mod :).