My_Mix2.0 Extra Animations For Sexlab 1.5 + (authorised! )

NYINEGY

meh i downladed the alst update and it still says 1.9.32.0...wtf!? :o

oh nvm... in game it says the corect version 1.9.32.08...

well skse 1.7 cant still launch my game...  it crashes at the first black loading scree... guess ill ahve to wait for a new version

Follow those directions exactly  ...  and I am sure skse will be fine in your game.....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v157-updated-0511/page-304?do=findComment&comment=773897

before you do it uninstall   skse and skui and save your game and reload it and save it again!

you can ignore cleaning masters step since your problem is probably not related!

the most important thing is to start from a save without skse or skui !

My only problem with the animations is, that some of them are stolen.

The animation where the male is sitting on a chair and the female gives him a hand- and blowjob as example. The sitting animation is part of my Femdom.

And I can't remember that anyone asked me.

I said that my animations can be used freely, they only should credit me.

But that's not the case...

My only problem with the animations is, that some of them are stolen.

The animation where the male is sitting on a chair and the female gives him a hand- and blowjob as example. The sitting animation is part of my Femdom.

And I can't remember that anyone asked me.

I said that my animations can be used freely, they only should credit me.

But that's not the case...

I credit you for your wonderful work...  but you re making a mistake in thinking that I am including your files in my download .. I do not ..  they are included in sexlab framework which does give you credit on its main page!

if you mean that MyMIx  scenes include  using them then sure  they use animations from sexlab ( that is you) and FNIS and ZAZ too!

I did not contacts the individual authors of the actually .hkx files included in those mods ( some of which no one even knows) to ask permission because I AM NOT RE DISTRIBUTING THEIR WORK!

In fact even the authors of individual scenes in the mod that I DO   distribute I only obtain approval from their mod authors not the individual animators ..

here is how it works

1- you spend your time working with 3d max or whatever making those animations .

2- you give your stuff to a mod author that includes them and gives your credit for them!

3- some one else following   Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License  !  would re publish some of those files giving credit and links to that mod page ... which gives you credit from the start!

4- In your case this is not what happened at all :)  ! i made additional scenes in the part of sex lab that groups different animations and that included new map for EXISTING  animations on the user hard drive ..  in your case  it is the framework itself :)!

anyways because I do enjoy your work if you have a link or some special ways you want me to credit you with on the download page pm me what you want and I will do it ! and that same goes for any individual animator in those mods that I refer to in mymix but not re distribute!

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO MADE THOSE CHAP   FILES  BUT i JUST DO NOT KNOW I GOT PERMISSION FROM

Athstai  to redistribute them   because they were included in his mod .  but he gives credit to :

Deav: Arrok

Tursam/Player: DarkAngel1265

Tursam/Danica: SexiS

Shydra/Rapists: Athstai

Tymvir: Arrok

so there is just no way for me to know who did what!

so individual animators would have to be happy with credit only on the first release I guess after that credit is given to the mod aggregator ( as in this animation was included in that mod link here)  and in that link exist creidt tothe author of that scene!

It was nothing against you.

I know that you are only collecting different animations and put them together.
My only problem was, that someone ripped out a part of my Femdom Animation and used it in an sitting blowjob Animation without to mention where it came from.

if you mean that MyMIx  scenes include  using them then sure  they use animations from sexlab ( that is you) and FNIS and ZAZ too!

I did not contacts the individual authors of the actually .hkx files included in those mods ( some of which no one even knows) to ask permission because I AM NOT RE DISTRIBUTING THEIR WORK!

SexLab License

The animations themselves belong to the individual modders who made them, I am using them solely by their permission and/or stated open use policy. If you wish to repurpose them else where it is there permission you need and not mine.

SexLab License

The animations themselves belong to the individual modders who made them, I am using them solely by their permission and/or stated open use policy. If you wish to repurpose them else where it is there permission you need and not mine.

repurpose them else where !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really think that a plugin for sexlab framework created and hosted on loverslab would fall under the " ELSEWHERE"   category  ??? :)

that is not what I understand this to mean .. but hey english is my second language I could be wrong!

but generally speaking  !     there is a file in sexlab called " Fnis_sexlab_list.txt"    if i edit that file and redistribute it I would add 100 new animations  to sex lab without  distributing any new animation files!

would that be considered re purposing of sexlab components yes ....  but it would not be considered elsewhere!  It would still be Sexlab Framework version so and so ... but with a "plugin"! like all those plugins out there ... 

it is like asking "Nusbie" who made Nusbie's Voices for SexLab 1.5

to give credit to the authors of the initial default voice files  that comes with sexlab!    even though he made a plugin to add voices to sexlab! and he probably has no idea who and where those default voices were made, and he did not re release them! and to consider a plugin of sexlab is an "elsewhere use" is really beyond me :)

at any case you just want the credit to be a link or just your name or should i just remove that subcene and and use AP animation instead ?

what ever makes you happy!  

SexLab License

From what I gather the animation in question is not being "re-purposed elsewhere", it is being re-purposed in situ. This mod is not redistributing the animations it is merely linking to files installed by SexLab - as do dozens of other mods either directly or indirectly via SL's API.

Fortunately there is no license requirement for registering, organising or triggering previously installed animations (or other assets for that matter) - otherwise this whole modding business would be impossible.

While not a requirement by any means, it is good manners to offer something to the golden goose, as it were. But I think that's already been covered.

This mod is not redistributing the animations it is merely linking to files installed by SexLab - as do dozens of other mods either directly or indirectly via SL's API.

Of course it is redistrubuting the anim HKX. How about at least looking inside the archive? There is nothing "in situ" about it, this is a mod, not a SL branch.  :lol:  "Dozens of others mods" may call whatever they want from SL API, but they do not redistribute unpermitted animation HKX files.

We can wage philosophical debates over what is fortunate and what is elsewhere and I'm sure u'd manage to convince me, only problem is, you know, the animations are not made by posters, but by animators. And as long the animators are unhappy (as u can see it the thread and the responses NYINEGY got from them), there might not be any future animations to argue about.

This mod is not redistributing the animations it is merely linking to files installed by SexLab - as do dozens of other mods either directly or indirectly via SL's API.

Of course it is redistrubuting the anim HKX. How about at least looking inside the archive? There is nothing "in situ" about it, this is a mod, not a SL branch.  :lol:  "Dozens of others mods" may call whatever they want from SL API, but they do not redistribute unpermitted animation HKX files.

We can wage philosophical debates over what is fortunate and what is elsewhere and I'm sure u'd manage to convince me, only problem is, you know, the animations are not made by posters, but by animators. And as long the animators are unhappy (as u can see it the thread and the responses NYINEGY got from them), there might not be any future animations to argue about.

I would not say that as present time there is any animator unhappy  with  this plugin !  I have personal correspondence of all of those  I claimed to be authorized to re distribute from!

which by the way I e mailed to Asha a couple of weeks ago before I published!

How ever I asked a question and you did not answer  about what You woiuld like me to do so I ll take that as:

Do not post the part of my personal use of sexlab ( Which is frankly what this is ) when it comes to to your animations!  I will correct that  and re upload the package as soon as possible!

it  will be a  small change and it is worth it to keep you happy!

Edit :

kindly post r e mail me which files are yours!  I can not tell which is which!

Edt : Never mind they are Zyn animatiuons right?

Of course it is redistrubuting the anim HKX. How about at least looking inside the archive?

If the hkx is in there than that is unequivocal redistribution.

There's been no reference to file names so far so I'll take your word for it.

why would I include files that are already on the user's hard drive ?

here are the files in my  package: which you can check your selves!

Volume in drive G is New Volume
 Volume Serial Number is AA8A-28E5

Directory of G:\Mymix_2.0_Slab1.57\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

[.]
[..]
chap2_female_blowjobend.hkx
chap2_female_blowjobend_part1.hkx
chap2_female_blowjobend_part1_cycle.hkx
chap2_female_blowjobend_part2.hkx
chap2_female_blowjobloop.hkx
chap2_female_femaleundressmale_part1.hkx
chap2_female_femaleundressmale_part1_cycle.hkx
chap2_female_femaleundressmale_part2.hkx
chap2_female_femaleundressmale_part2_cycle.hkx
chap2_female_femaleundressmale_part3.hkx
chap2_female_femaleundressmale_part3_cycle.hkx
chap2_female_handjobloop.hkx
chap2_male_blowjobend.hkx
chap2_male_blowjobend_part1.hkx
chap2_male_blowjobend_part1_cycle.hkx
chap2_male_blowjobend_part2.hkx
chap2_male_blowjobloop.hkx
chap2_male_femaleundressmale_part1.hkx
chap2_male_femaleundressmale_part1_cycle.hkx
chap2_male_femaleundressmale_part2.hkx
chap2_male_femaleundressmale_part2_cycle.hkx
chap2_male_femaleundressmale_part3.hkx
chap2_male_femaleundressmale_part3_cycle.hkx
Gangnam_FMotion_1.hkx
Gangnam_FMotion_2.hkx
ll.txt
perfume1.hkx
poledance.hkx
Pose03male.hkx
ssgdragfwdm.hkx
ssgdragidlef.hkx
ssgdragidlem.hkx
tiedtable.hkx
tiedtablefuck_f.hkx
tiedtablefuck_m.hkx
tiedtablestandup.hkx

zdi2_3some_outro_f.hkx
zdi2_3some_outro_ma.hkx
zdi2_3some_outro_mo.hkx
zdi2_3some_part1_cycle_f.hkx
zdi2_3some_part1_cycle_ma.hkx
zdi2_3some_part1_cycle_mo.hkx
zdi2_3some_part2_cycle_f.hkx
zdi2_3some_part2_cycle_ma.hkx
zdi2_3some_part2_cycle_mo.hkx
zdi2_3some_part2_f.hkx
zdi2_3some_part2_ma.hkx
zdi2_3some_part2_mo.hkx
zdi2_3some_part3_cycle_f.hkx
zdi2_3some_part3_cycle_ma.hkx
zdi2_3some_part3_cycle_mo.hkx
zdi2_3some_part3_f.hkx
zdi2_3some_part3_ma.hkx
zdi2_3some_part3_mo.hkx
zdi2_shove_after_m.hkx
zdi2_shove_main_f.hkx
zdi2_shove_main_m.hkx
zdi_refuse3_end.hkx
              58 File(s)     44,568,608 bytes
               2 Dir(s)   3,179,913,216 bytes free

the sources of those files are on my front page

Animations sources:

1. External mods that I have actually shared files from in this package :                  

2. External mods that I use here without sharing ( You already have the files . If not get them )

Sexlab framework    (Duh)!

This is kinda a noob question but, how do you activate the pole dancing.  I'm trying to activate it with FNIS but I don't see it in the idle selection, or am i looking in the wrong place.  I do see it in the toggle animations in sexlab but not sure how to just cast it like in the youtube video.

select it in MCM  menu of sexlab
and you cast it using match maker! on target and your self!
  I play as male  that is why I have it like that ...  next update I will make a version for solo female players to dance by casting like masturbation now!

select it in MCM menu of sexlab

I play as male that is why I have it like that ... next update I will make a version for solo female players to dance by casting like masturbation now!

I,m glad to hear thath. Hope soon

select it in MCM  menu of sexlab

I play as male  that is why I have it like that ...  next update I will make a version for solo female players to dance by casting like masturbation now!

Thanks for the help, it worked like a charm :D

For Sexy Dance you can integrate the Belly Dance ? :blush:

ALL this is planned :)   , how ever I do not like  the voice--music solution that I had to do  :(

my only option is maybe come up with a new framework function for those animations replacing sound ()!

edit :  there is  lot of new content for dance that I could do and I mean  a lot!

but the background music is really hard to do in current sexlab framework!  I managed to create new sound fx sets and export it correctly to sexlab and even call it in animation default file per animation using        base.soundfx=

the problem is even if it is only one music.wav file .. the sound()   function itself that calls the wav file keeps calling it every 2 seconds again and again !  so u get that file runing 10 times by the time it is over --> crash!

I tried making it one music file and 10 silent files !!   TOO RANDOM  and still you could get multiple instances --- >  crash!

I found a timer could that asha is using for orgasm fx and I tried to apply it but anything I would do to that would be global to all animations!

AT THAT POINT i JUST HACKED NUSBIE NEW VOICE REG CODE AND CALLED IT A NIGHT! :)

Archived