Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Having a BIG problem here. I have followed the Step by step info on what the sexlab needs to run. BUT WHERE IS THE FUCKING DOWNLOADE BUTTON FOR SEXLAB IT SELF!!!

At the very end of the OP there is a link to go to the download page for the mod. "Click here to download this file". All the mods on this site work like this. On that page you will find the download button.

Hey there. I was browsing another site when I found this video with some new skyrim anims. I don't know if they have been posted before

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/9263/tesv-in-mauf-asshole-http-turbobit-net-v610tcbk2j49-html

it came with a link to here

http://turbobit.net/v610tcbk2j49.html

I tried adding them myself but in my ignorance, nothing happened. I added them to the mesh folder, ran FINIS, even registered new anims in sexlab but I didn't see anything new come up. The archive has a txt file explaining to add a list to FINIS, but I don't know how.

when i install this and run SKSE i get a TESVexe system error msg saying im missin VCOMP100dll. dont know what it is. cant find it anywhere. didnt get the msg till i installed this mod. when i click ok the game starts and plays fine. because of this (im assuming) im not getting any sex animations. ive read the directions about 1000+ times. installed everything it requires in the proper order. ran the generate FNIS. activated sex lab in the mod list with NMM (tried that b4 and after runnin the generate FNIS). installed the mods that use it (tried b4 and after runnin the generate FNIS). if i propostion some1 for sex, click an option for sex or blowjob, nothing happens. we just stand there. submit or defeat (i dont remember which) lets me crouch and grab them from behind. they submit and get on the ground. i rob them them, they go naked and......nothing. im still just crouched there. i tried necrophilia once. got something out of that. went to 3rd person view then reached my hands out like i was gonna grab her. then she ragdolled, went naked, and i was still standin in the same spot as when i activated it. no animation. my character doesnt strip for any of those either. if i go into the game menu for sexlab and go to the animation toggles, theres nothing there. just an empty window. ive tried just runnin the regular game exe but i get a msg saying it wont work cause im not runnin SKSE. ive been fuckin with this for 2 days now. uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all the mods (again - in the proper order) 6 times. im beyond frustrated at this point so any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT- finally got it working. took 9 reinstalls and reading every sexlab thread and troubleshoot faq on this site.

Hey there. I was browsing another site when I found this video with some new skyrim anims. I don't know if they have been posted before

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/9263/tesv-in-mauf-asshole-http-turbobit-net-v610tcbk2j49-html

I tried adding them myself but in my ignorance, nothing happened. I added them to the mesh folder, ran FINIS, even registered new anims in sexlab but I didn't see anything new come up. The archive has a txt file explaining to add a list to FINIS, but I don't know how.

Excuse my English

instruction

These animations were collected by me from different mods, the authors of which I express my appreciation and gratitude !

To install the animations we need programs : Notepad + + ( or similar prog , able to encode and convert the document to ANSI, Creation Kit ( or other compiler scripts) ... and start ... But , First make backup copies of three documents :

Data \ Scripts \ Source \ sslAnimationDefaults.psc and \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab \ FNIS_SexLab_List.txt and \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ behaviors \ FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx them we will dissect ;)

1.Download and unzip the archive anywhere on your computer . Animation files folder ( meshes) to copy the game ... \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab ( address ok )

2.Start Creation Kit, when loaded, select in the top panel , tab Gameplay line Papirus Script Menager

in line Filter write ssl, loaded scripts

3.Open the script "sslAnimationDefaults.psc" ( due to open in Notepad + +) how to do it I think you know (you have a file with that extension to assign to open the default Notepad + +)

3a.In upper part of the script (sslAnimationDefaults.psc) are making records in the relevant sections , copy them on one line ! from a text file " that is written in the script ."

3b.Coppy all registers , go to the bottom of the script (sslAnimationDefaults.psc) indents one line down and coppy the rest of the text of the document , " What is written in the script ." Make sure that the encoding is a dot on the ANSI! Save the ( closing ) script .

4.In the window Papirus Script Menager, right-click on the selected script sslAnimationDefaults.psc, and choose the line "Compile", if you have it right it will compile the script , if not, write the number of lines where you make a mistake , correct and compile the new . ... compiled script , close the Creation Kit

5.Open document entitled "FNIS_SexLab_List.txt" at ... \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab. Go to the bottom of the document , do the indentation from the last entry on one line down and copy it all out document " What to write in fnis list " keeping close .

6.Start GenerateFNISforModders.exe in folder ... \ Data \ tools \ GenerateFNIS_for_Modders, press the big button with a long fatty inscription : Generate Mod Behavior, in the window that opens, look for our edited file : FNIS_SexLab_List.txt " at ... \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab and " feed the generator it " clicking on the found file if all contributed to a sheet correctly will generate a new file FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx at ... \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ behaviors, t . hence where it belongs is , close  GenerateFNISforModders, and run orange GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and press Update Fnis Behavior ... no errors, everything is OK !

7.Start game , load the save, go to the setup menu SexLab in line where service commands (the bottom line in the settings) , click the " Reset registers animation" (or whatever you have written ) agree with the warning , leave the menu a very short time in the left corner of the screen animations that message of reset or something like that . Go back to the settings menu, see the new added animation , and then finding the appropriate team 's try everything ! Do not forget to re-register ZAZAnimation!

Copied from :: http://adultmodslocalized.ru/topic/78-animatciia-dlia-sexlab/

Sori for machine translation, I do not speak English...

I'm having an issue with a new save that - I'm having trouble tracking down which mod is causing the issue, but...

My character, after her first sexual encounter, says that she has had sexual experience with 33 females, once as victim, and she is labeled as heterosexual. the counter rises from there.

The numbering issue is bizarre but even more bizarre is that her sexuality doesn't match that at all even if you use the fundamentally flawed system in place to determine the player's sexuality by their experiences getting assaulted.

basically the sex diary is broken.

if I reset it, it resets to exactly where it is. the numbers stay there. I can't get it set to 0 partners, ever. if I reset sexlab back to basics (the whole thing) it goes to zero but after the first sexual act it goes right back to where it would have been if I hadn't reset it.

Any ideas what mods might cause the conflict?

Weird, the ol' "chattering" when the voices play (moans) seem to have gone away, after I added FCO.

Follower Commentary Overhaul - FCO at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

Maybe it's just me?

Rushed to nexus and downlaoded just after i read your post and...its just you i guess :( Both chattering and auto mouth close after moun still there for me.

Great news that there are ppl on other forums making anims aswell, and they are actually looking pretty good judging from the vid. I would try to play around with installing them but cant even run the ck, freezes all the time :( Hopefully some skilled ppl will provide files with already inegrated new anims, like Dayelyte and Zynisch did before :)

Heeey, hey. Going good with the framework so far, but, this has been a itch I've wanted to scratch for a long time. A lot of the facial expressions arent very friendly to orcs at all, naming as femorc. The majority of the open mouth expressions result to the ocs teeth not being able to open as wide as the mouth, so a lot of oral scenes (since my toon is an orc) can get very very peculiar and odd. Any known fix for this?

suddenly the sexlab is getting slow reactions..takes very long for characters to take off their clothes .. and very long for them to wear it back after sex...

as i say (suddenly) it wasn't like this through 9 months ago ..

hope somone gives me a solution ??

suddenly the sexlab is getting slow reactions..takes very long for characters to take off their clothes .. and very long for them to wear it back after sex...

as i say (suddenly) it wasn't like this through 9 months ago ..

hope somone gives me a solution ??

Sounds like a severe case of script lag. Try adjusting your script load settings in your .ini file to give loading more time to prepare scripts and open more memory for them, you can also try that new promising script cleaner over at nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? and clean any potential failed script instances. you can also use this to uninstall a mod from your game and seemingly remove all of its remnants completely, but do back your save game as the author has advised. On top of everything, make sure that the skse script invalidation is enabled automatically through skse's config file. These have so far kept my game healthy and as if I have never uninstalled a mod before from it with 0 script lag. This will not work though, if you already have numerous, script intensive mods installed which have debilitated the save from the beginning.

Hey, not sure what the issue is. My PC can only do one foreplay animation and one regular animation during a sexlab scene.  I've tried to skip to the next animation but nothing occurs. I don't have any Deviant Devices mods that would prohibit a type of animation or that plugin that only lets you do scenes that you know.  Earlier in my game I've been able to do more but now there's some sort of restriction.  I've ticked a couple animations off, but there are still many animations that should still be occurring.  Any tips?

The StorageUtil.dll from SexLabFramework 1.39b is causing my game to crash on start up.  This happens with SKSE 1.06.16 and 1.07.  If I delete StorageUti.dll the game will run fine but SexLab mods won't work.  I can leave Storage.dll and run without SKSE as well.  I can't have both.   It doesn't make sense that an SKSE plug in wouldn't be compatible with SKSE.  I've had to revert back to SLF 1.24. 

SLF 1.39b is a lot better than 1.24 (1.39b used to work.  It stopped working without any changes on my part.  Skyrim may have updated) and newer mods use 1.39b.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get 1.39b working again?  

The StorageUtil.dll from SexLabFramework 1.39b is causing my game to crash on start up.  This happens with SKSE 1.06.16 and 1.07.  If I delete StorageUti.dll the game will run fine but SexLab mods won't work.  I can leave Storage.dll and run without SKSE as well.  I can't have both.   It doesn't make sense that an SKSE plug in wouldn't be compatible with SKSE.  I've had to revert back to SLF 1.24. 

SLF 1.39b is a lot better than 1.24 (1.39b used to work.  It stopped working without any changes on my part.  Skyrim may have updated) and newer mods use 1.39b.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get 1.39b working again?  

Your StorageUtil.save is most likely corrupted, just delete that and it'll start up fine.

Your StorageUtil.save is most likely corrupted, just delete that and it'll start up fine.

Great news that there are ppl on other forums making anims aswell, and they are actually looking pretty good judging from the vid. I would try to play around with installing them but cant even run the ck, freezes all the time :( Hopefully some skilled ppl will provide files with already inegrated new anims, like Dayelyte and Zynisch did before :)

I tried. Unfortunately Creation Kit hates me and the compilation fails for some reason. If someone wants to check it out I copy pasted the edited script text on pastebin http://pastebin.com/TDF9968L Maybe someone can find an error there? But honestly I think I followed the instructions correctly and yet the compilation fails everytime. I even tried to re-install CK to no avail.

I tried. Unfortunately Creation Kit hates me and the compilation fails for some reason. If someone wants to check it out I copy pasted the edited script text on pastebin http://pastebin.com/TDF9968L Maybe someone can find an error there? But honestly I think I followed the instructions correctly and yet the compilation fails everytime. I even tried to re-install CK to no avail.

After hours of fighting with diffrent verions of ck i manage to get it to run but have the same problem. After clicking "complie" it show lots of errors and says that compilation failed. It says that on every file tho , even the ones not modfied by me. We must be missing somthing.

Thanks, that worked perfectly.

After hours of fighting with diffrent verions of ck i manage to get it to run but have the same problem. After clicking "complie" it show lots of errors and says that compilation failed. It says that on every file tho , even the ones not modfied by me. We must be missing somthing.

Yep seems we have exactly the same problem then. I too have been fighting with this for hours. I tried to google for some solutions, but I mostly find something about changing your PC's locale settings to U.S, which did not work for me. Then I tried to tweak SkyrimEditor.ini as well to change CK's language but that didn't work either. I also tried to create a new PSC file in case CK didn't like the editing part, but again no luck.

Would appreciate it if someone knew how to fix this :)

Edit: I found the working solution! Here's what you have to do:

1. Open Clock, Language and Region tab from Control Panel and click on Change keyboard or other input methods

2. Click Additional Settings and change decimal symbol from , to . and then the compiling works!

Yep seems we have exactly the same problem then. I too have been fighting with this for hours. I tried to google for some solutions, but I mostly find something about changing your PC's locale settings to U.S, which did not work for me. Then I tried to tweak SkyrimEditor.ini as well to change CK's language but that didn't work either. I also tried to create a new PSC file in case CK didn't like the editing part, but again no luck.

Would appreciate it if someone knew how to fix this :)

Edit: I found the working solution! Here's what you have to do:

1. Open Clock, Language and Region tab from Control Panel and click on Change keyboard or other input methods

2. Click Additional Settings and change decimal symbol from , to . and then the compiling works!

Glad it worked for you :) I had my decimal set to . all the time so it isn't the root of the problem for me. I'll just wait for new realese from Ashal. Like i need more reasons to be excited about it :P