My_Mix2.0 Extra Animations For Sexlab 1.5 + (authorised! )

NYINEGY

I look forward to seeing this re-released, the scenes are mostly very good (even though the "new sitting" looks off without a table).

I do hope the weird stage inconsistencies, where pieces of the scene that should have been only happening once gets looped for an entire stage, gets fixed and make this collection truly great.

Well  here is   the thing about object embeded animation  like in ZAZ! .....

I am thinking that with sexlab function of " change location"     IT IS FAR BETTER  to actuallu have the preliminary  stages without objects ( tables and chairs and even walls )    then you hit your short cut key to change location :)   then you can move to the GAME MADE OBJECT and  it will automatically continue the animation from the last stage you stopped at :)

in sitting animation now ...  if you are male and stand facing a chair about 2 or 3 feet away ..

you will be sitting on that chair when animation starts :)!

the  other choice of attaching a chair or a table in the animation like zaz does it will break the game immersion as well as makes it FUNKY WEIRD in places like dungeons and caves and mountains !

what do u think?

Oh I agree, I didn't like the magically appearing furniture with the zaz animations, it didnt look right.

It would be cool if this scene would only start if there was a free chair and it would seek out that chair to use. It is probably impossible to do or would maybe require a mod on its own but it would look really good.

I look forward to seeing this re-released, the scenes are mostly very good (even though the "new sitting" looks off without a table).

I do hope the weird stage inconsistencies, where pieces of the scene that should have been only happening once gets looped for an entire stage, gets fixed and make this collection truly great.

I am thinking that with sexlab function of " change location"     IT IS FAR BETTER  to actuallu have the preliminary  stages without objects ( tables and chairs and even walls )    then you hit your short cut key to change location :)   then you can move to the GAME MADE OBJECT and  it will automatically continue the animation from the last stage you stopped at :)

in sitting animation now ...  if you are male and stand facing a chair about 2 or 3 feet away ..

the  other choice of attaching a chair or a table in the animation like zaz does it will break the game immersion as well as makes it FUNKY WEIRD in places like dungeons and caves and mountains !

what do u think?

Oh I agree, I didn't like the magically appearing furniture with the zaz animations, it didnt look right.

It would be cool if this scene would only start if there was a free chair and it would seek out that chair to use. It is probably impossible to do or would maybe require a mod on its own but it would look really good.

that is the idea of toggle  animation :)

u  should only enable or choose that sitting animation if u r in the vicinity of a sit down position ... with the function of change location in sexlab you can do what ever you want :)

what do u think?

that!

but the thing is...

do you know inpc? one of them is telling you that once a guard asked a summoner to make him a warm bed, well they both burned to death. but we dont ned a bed we ned a chair or a taible. :P

just good that this animations arent for creatures, would be hard to explain where the troll got that spell or even a hors.^^

what is being done is obtaining permissons from the actuall authors which some are hard to reach and some asked for certain naming of animations to be preserved and such!

and   it turned out that some do not want their stuff shared at all!

well no wonder, shouldn't u have asked their permission before starting this thread?

nobody wants to find their hard work published somewhere with zero credits given and then just being asked to give the nod to it

what is being done is obtaining permissons from the actuall authors which some are hard to reach and some asked for certain naming of animations to be preserved and such!

and   it turned out that some do not want their stuff shared at all!

well no wonder, shouldn't u have asked their permission before starting this thread?

nobody wants to find their hard work published somewhere with zero credits given and then just being asked to give the nod to it

well If you read the main page you would know that  my 2 animations  had no such authorizarion probelms  ...  the 5 animations from hotan how ever are where the problem was and I just updated  his packkage for sexlab 1.5x code ...  his directions were for 1.39!  I did not know he did get permission   or even the existence of public license that  I am following now!

so far  it looks like  I am going to release only 2 of his animations that were in dark investigations plus my  own mix from zaz and arrarok  and zyn ..... those animators already authorised mod packages out there to use their stuff and I personally contacted those mod authors!

one Asian dude how ever is hard to reach and  I just like his stuff we'll see how that goes!

I think people should create animations and then not share them with anybody. As few people should be able to see the animations as possible. In fact nobody should ever enjoy anybody elses creative work and I hope that nobody ever creates anything again.

I think people should create animations and then not share them with anybody. As few people should be able to see the animations as possible. In fact nobody should ever enjoy anybody elses creative work and I hope that nobody ever creates anything again.

Fortunately   the good programmers rarely feel that way or else we would have no  internet at all!

I do not like robbing people's efforts  so credit should always be given of course!    almost 95% of the really good stuff online is made by people that do not mind at all sharing! Once creators start considering limiting their reach for any consideration their end product usually suffer!

What is file I have to download for some other mod that uses the animations? I want to make sure that I absolutely never download it, because the author does not want me to see the animations.

huh?  there is no package to download right now ...  when I release the work  you can try to ask your question again! If you feel you need to that is.

What is file I have to download for some other mod that uses the animations? I want to make sure that I absolutely never download it, because the author does not want me to see the animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNMAha7KjvU

Isn't the installation method a little invasive and kinda inefficient? If you're goign to be forced to update this every time Ashal updates SexLab wouldn't it be a better idea to register these animations the intended way? ^^ ZaZ Animation Pack shows how to register new animations.

installed the overwrite version, ran FNIS, reset the animation register, and went to test the 3some one, and they just stand there, as if the animation is missing.

checked the animation list in Sexlab, they were all there and ticked.

i updated Fnis, ( although i think i already had version 5.02, i didnt check before re installing, and i get the same issue.

am i missing something?

Archived