My_Mix2.0 Extra Animations For Sexlab 1.5 + (authorised! )

NYINEGY

These are the animations that were in version beta  before 1  :)

Actually what made me share this was the fact that  holtof55  !
made his package for 1.39  so I just translated his code into 1.5 specifications!
and added a couple of my own "mixes"!
then I published it here and turned out those animations were made by people that did not give permission  tp hottof55 because he probably never contacted them :) he is Russian I think and made this some time ago before   Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License  ! was made!
anyways I took my first release off !
and CONTACTED every one who made the original files ( actually  some sontacted me first ) and to be specific I contacted the mod authors that contained those animation files and every one WAS NICE ENOUGH   TO AGREE TO SHARE AS LOMG AS iGAVE THEM CREDIT AND SOME WANTED A LINK TO THEIR PAGE SO AT THIS TIME i RE RELASED THE ANIMTIONS FROM THAT PACKAGE THAT I COULD VERIFY AND STARTED ADDING TO IT SINCE!

Now  acouple of days ago one of Sexlab animators contributors cam here and displayed " unhappiness"   that I am mixing his stuff  inside sexlab to be used INSIDE sexlab !!!!!!!!!
guess what since then I am working on an update that will not touch his stuff :) gotta keep animators happy!

So you do not have to choose one of the 2 packages learn how to simply compile using creation kit and you will have access to EVERY thing! because I have to tell you from next update on.. the pre compiled ( Overwrite) version of My Mix will  lock a lot of sexlab animations out!

edit  : compiling in creation kit is a one click deal!
THE WORK IS DONE IN NOTEPAD COPYING AND PASTING MY FILES !

CREATION KIT ------->   GAME PLAY ----->PAPYRUS mANAGER ---->  TYPE SSL* ---> CHOOSE WHICH SCRIPT YOU WANT TO COMPILE ----> RIGHT MOUSE CLICK --- > COMPILE!

DONE!

Your mod is working fine with me... but I was too concerned about the overwritten stuff. A bit intrusive and gets me paranoids about some other mod malfunctioning. Going for the API is the right thing to do.

Just hope it's not overly complicated!

I am working on an example mod showing how to declare and register additional animations to Sexlab without editing any scripts in Sexlab itself because its both possible and to end all of these conflicts like this.

Its taking some time because I'm not working on it full time and because I am trying to document it thoroughly so an animator with no experience at modding will be able to follow the directions and make a working mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I had it installed now the animations are missing and i need to re download the package ,but its gone. do you have any idea when your new package will be ready? and will it be able to overwrite the old packages slots or animation filenames?

• 1 month later...

Archived