My_Mix2.0 Extra Animations For Sexlab 1.5 + (authorised! )

NYINEGY

Isn't the installation method a little invasive and kinda inefficient? If you're goign to be forced to update this every time Ashal updates SexLab wouldn't it be a better idea to register these animations the intended way? ^^ ZaZ Animation Pack shows how to register new animations.

If I thought this was bad I wouldn't have made it :)

but considering  Zaz method would mean that I have to deal with MCM menu ( bugoramaz )  and that is just too much work for me now.  I'd rather put the time in more animations!

installed the overwrite version, ran FNIS, reset the animation register, and went to test the 3some one, and they just stand there, as if the animation is missing.

checked the animation list in Sexlab, they were all there and ticked.

i updated Fnis, ( although i think i already had version 5.02, i didnt check before re installing, and i get the same issue.

am i missing something?

the  3 p animation is 2 males and  one female!

the files ( the ones starting with ZDI) are there as you can see in fnis user  consistencu check!

try a clean omstallation of sexlab before over writing!

anyone else having this problem ?

what other sexlab mods do you have ?

installed the overwrite version, ran FNIS, reset the animation register, and went to test the 3some one, and they just stand there, as if the animation is missing.

i updated Fnis, ( although i think i already had version 5.02, i didnt check before re installing, and i get the same issue.

am i missing something?

the files ( the ones starting with ZDI) are there as you can see in fnis user  consistencu check!

yea, i tried it with 2 males and a female, i updated sexlab from v1.55 to the latest (1.57)

then installed this.

started a new game just to be safe,

im running, defeat, sexlab solutions, creature features, radiant prostitution, sexlab enchantress and matchmaker

devious devices.

hope this is helpful

am i missing something?

yea, i tried it with 2 males and a female, i updated sexlab from v1.55 to the latest (1.57)

then installed this.

im running, defeat, sexlab solutions, creature features, radiant prostitution, sexlab enchantress and matchmaker

devious devices.

hope this is helpful

OK THEY JUST STAND THERE?  BUT YOU ARE ABLE TO SWITCH TO OTHER ANIMATIONS RIGHT ?

TRY THIS For me when they r supposed to be moving but are standing still try to adbance the stage of the animation and tell me what happens!

am i missing something?

then installed this.

devious devices.

hope this is helpful

OK THEY JUST STAND THERE?  BUT YOU ARE ABLE TO SWITCH TO OTHER ANIMATIONS RIGHT ?

TRY THIS For me when they r supposed to be moving but are standing still try to adbance the stage of the animation and tell me what happens!

oh, yea i am able to swap animations by hitting the O key.

its just these animations that dont play.

tried the oral one, the first and second stage plays but when it cuts to the third, they go from the animation to standing there as well.

i dont mean to bug you, just thought id let you know :)

am i missing something?

then installed this.

devious devices.

hope this is helpful

tried the oral one, the first stage plays but when it cuts to the second, they go from the animation to standing there as well.

is your problem with  the 3p animation or with all of them ?

did u read this on main page ? 

b- due to skyrim   weirdness ...  multisequenced animations will not show on first run .. you only get the last frame!    not a big deal really but make sure to watch the new animations twice to get the full effect  this is only an issue on the first run though!

am i missing something?

then installed this.

devious devices.

hope this is helpful

tried the oral one, the first stage plays but when it cuts to the second, they go from the animation to standing there as well.

is your problem with  the 3p animation or with all of them ?

did u read this on main page ? 

b- due to skyrim   weirdness ...  multisequenced animations will not show on first run .. you only get the last frame!    not a big deal really but make sure to watch the new animations twice to get the full effect  this is only an issue on the first run though!

it appears to be all just the oral and 3p. just went and let them play through once, then tried again, still just standing around.

Yep, same for me here, all of your animations are giving me the t-pose or the actors are just standing there. Tried doing it again on the second run, same thing happened. 

I've got Sexlab 1.57 too, nothing happens when I start the animation with Matchmaker, nor Submit, nor Spouses Enhanced nor Defeat nor TDF Prostitution or RP Tweaked. 

Yep, same for me here, all of your animations are giving me the t-pose or the actors are just standing there. Tried doing it again on the second run, same thing happened. 

I've got Sexlab 1.57 too, nothing happens when I start the animation with Matchmaker, nor Submit, nor Spouses Enhanced nor Defeat nor TDF Prostitution or RP Tweaked. 

im about to be selfish, but, im  kind of releived im not the only one, least i know i havent completly botched my Skyrim haha

im about to be selfish, but, im  kind of releived im not the only one, least i know i havent completly botched my Skyrim haha

Yeah, I know what you mean, I can totally see it ruining a complete game, I'm glad I got Mod Organizer some weeks ago for this kind of situation. 

Good luck fixing it NYINEGY ! 

Took a look at them again. I dont get the bug where any of them just stand around however I did notice some weird things. Both males in the 3some rape still have open mouthes as if they were doing a blowjob (at least in the later stages), they repeat the stage where they wipe their brows but I suspect that should only have been a 1 time event.

The female in the bendover rape keeps repeating that trying-to-get-back-up for an entire stage but I against suspect that should have been a 1 time event.

otherwise it looks good to me.

Ok let us wait and see how many others will have that problem mean while for you two >> uninstall ver 1.0 and try this version ...

let me know if you have similar problem!

got it running, thanks man!

Ok let us wait and see how many others will have that problem mean while for you two >> uninstall ver 1.0 and try this version ...

I need to know if any of those are problematic on you rmachine!

no, it runs fine, all animations play.

the only other bug, is what Crate said, about getting pushed down numerous times, but once the stage goes to 2 or so, they run fine.

no, it runs fine, all animations play.

the only other bug, is what Crate said, about getting pushed down numerous times, but once the stage goes to 2 or so, they run fine.

hmmm thx for helping me debug!

no they r  not same animations I dumped a couple and added one
the new version 1.1 is being uploaded right now ...  it will have one new animation!
always try to get the last version  because I am always improving little things in existing animations and will be adding a lot of new ones as soon as I get authorizations!

It would be great if possible to see a gif of all the animations like what Panic does with his animations.

YES IT WOULD BE !

but any one of you can do this :)  I have to use my time wisely you have no idea how time consuming this is!

I am hoping on your help  in finding new animations out there , debugging , and  videos and such :)

It would be great if possible to see a gif of all the animations like what Panic does with his animations.

YES IT WOULD BE !

but any one of you can do this :)  I have to use my time wisely you have no idea how time consuming this is!

I am hoping on your help  in finding new animations out there , debugging , and  videos and such :)

If I had any idea how to make a gif I would consider it but since I have no clue at all. Other than guessing from common sense I can't offer you much.

Not sure how hard or how much work it would be, just saying I think you would get a lot more exposure for your mod if people could see all of them is all. I think it would be worth the extra work, might want to ask Panic of Day since they both do it.

YES IT WOULD BE !

If I had any idea how to make a gif I would consider it but since I have no clue at all. Other than guessing from common sense I can't offer you much.

Not sure how hard or how much work it would be, just saying I think you would get a lot more exposure for your mod if people could see all of them is all. I think it would be worth the extra work, might want to ask Panic of Day since they both do it.

exposure?  are you kidding me?  this took me 2 years to figure out how  to add ab animations to sexlab :)  exposure is the last of my worries :)

I would actually get  only  a few users for now to help debug the stuff! but when we have like 20 or 30 animations then we'll see :)! hopefully some or all would be integrated in the framework by then !

Archived