Guess This Location.

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Solitude College of Winterhold Arch?

Hide contents

Elden Ring.

Fancy having to learn how to drive a horse at my age.

Arch.thumb.jpg.aa6bc6405bb905be7049fb44156d33b8.jpg

If only Elden Ring wasn't a souls-like. Beautiful game, amazing locations, awesome lore, all wasted because it's a glorified beat-em-up. Imagine the same game but made by Obsidian.

Edited by belegost
48 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Brilliant! Have an avocado. ?

That was too easy. I half-expected it to be a trick question. Dwemer Spectres adds a boss in this exact location, I can't count how many times the bastard fucked me up when I tried to do LAL's "I am an adeventurer in a Dwemer ruin" start and run past him to get out to Stony Creek Cave with all the falmer chasing me. I know this location and the bridge over there probably too well.

Edited by belegost
5 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

Ok - one ala Psalam...

What am I looking at, and where was I to take the screenshot?  (both are named vanilla locations).

Reveal hidden contents

1 minute ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Helgen

South Skybound Watch

You know, not only is she right but I posted this as one of my very first twofers a couple of years ago. Still, a nice pic.