Guess This Location.

Isn't that Anise's Cabin?

Indeed it is, I've just moved in :)

Have a bucket I umm somehow acquired from Dawnstar jail but don't tell Punga :lol:

Skyrim: Dragons, vampires, civil war, Forsworn, bandits and now, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, bucket thieves. :(

Revered Dragon: Zu'u los yah faal Dovahkiin! Rek lost ko fin vod.

attachicon.gif72850_20170419224131_1.png

That's the Northwind one, reachable through the mine of the same name (which oddly has ebony ore available early in the game guarded by a couple pidly skeletons only).

I posted an entirely different pic from the word wall, before the dragon spawned, a little while back in our butts on word walls chain.

(Well, looks like that's supposed to be iron, but I remember ebony in it when I last went through)

I think the translation is:

"I seek the Dragon-born! She was[a] in the ago" which probably is missing a word "het", to mean "she was here earlier"

---------------------------------

Now, I'm not sure how hard this will be, as some might know it because they just passed it and others might forget where it is.

I was wandering down side path shortcut and got beaten by the khajiit highway (mod added, and then I moved the sex scene to an appropriate spot) when these Imperial patrol NPCs (I think also mod added, random spawn kind) came up the path I was going down. They took their time "rescuing" me... the female in the back shooting and missing the cat several times while the man with the sword kept walking into a block for a couple minutes.

At least I got this shot taken.

post-544130-0-69672600-1496087730_thumb.png

That's the Northwind one, reachable through the mine of the same name (which oddly has ebony ore available early in the game guarded by a couple pidly skeletons only).

I posted an entirely different pic from the word wall, before the dragon spawned, a little while back in our butts on word walls chain.

(Well, looks like that's supposed to be iron, but I remember ebony in it when I last went through)

"I seek the Dragon-born! She was[a] in the ago" which probably is missing a word "het", to mean "she was here earlier"

Now, I'm not sure how hard this will be, as some might know it because they just passed it and others might forget where it is.

I was wandering down side path shortcut and got beaten by the khajiit highway (mod added, and then I moved the sex scene to an appropriate spot) when these Imperial patrol NPCs (I think also mod added, random spawn kind) came up the path I was going down. They took their time "rescuing" me... the female in the back shooting and missing the cat several times while the man with the sword kept walking into a block for a couple minutes.

It's not the 'Troll and Wispmother' thing in the Reach(?) is it?

It's not the 'Troll and Wispmother' thing in the Reach(?) is it?

Not in the Reach, no, though there was a troll there sometimes I think and a different mod put a wispmother near there, I think.

Northwind one it is. ^_^

I know your kind, always sneaking about.

Location is a bit generic for me, but I will guess the Labyrinthian, before meeting the only second indoors dragon in Skyrim?  

SNEAK!!!

Nope, but not that far away, you're in the right area (I've added another shot from a different angle in case that helps)

I know your kind, always sneaking about.

Location is a bit generic for me, but I will guess the Labyrinthian, before meeting the only second indoors dragon in Skyrim?  

SNEAK!!!

Nope, but not that far away, you're in the right area (I've added another shot from a different angle in case that helps)

Nope, didn't help.  Sure looks familiar, but I can't place it.  I would have guessed the same as Inte.

And where is the other "indoor" dragon?

As for the location, no idea. Not enough unique things,  like buckets. 

It's somewhere dark, almost black, but you cannot reach the dragon unless you are Dovakiin. ;)

It's somewhere dark, almost black, but you cannot reach the dragon unless you are Dovakiin. ;)

Dark and black? I cannot reach the dragon? 

Darkreach?

Oh, Blackreach. But there is no dragon in Blackreach. 

Darkreach?

Oh but there is . . .

If you visit the oracle of Google it will tell you to travel to uespwiki and seek out the one called Vulthuryol.

Edit: Or you could just read the complete spoiler provided below by Karlpaws. :(:D

Darkreach?

You have to be dragonborn because you need to Fus the giant glowing orb over the central dwemer ruins. May need to go up through one of the towers and shout from the balcony that juts out.

I suppose its an easter egg because who would think to do that, but he'll show up and eventually land on the Mzark side. Handy giant over there usually and you could get a centurion active probably if you're quick and need help.

Darkreach?

You have to be dragonborn because you need to Fus the giant glowing orb over the central dwemer ruins. May need to go up through one of the towers and shout from the balcony that juts out.

I suppose its an easter egg because who would think to do that, but he'll show up and eventually land on the Mzark side. Handy giant over there usually and you could get a centurion active probably if you're quick and need help.

Oh, I got to try this. A freaking dragon in Blackreach,  that is just too awesome. :)