Shinji72 on Loverslab: I'm Still Playing SKYRIM - a Music Video

shinji72

Not really LL related... but I guess everybody here can related to this.

IMPORTANT:

If you want to be notified about my stuff, follow this thread.

It's my definitive place here on Loverlab. When I post a new video I'll simply update this page, instead of creating another one every time

Feel free to check in my Youtube Channel for other non-Skyrim vids and gameplay.

Amorous Adventures: romance your favorite Skyrim NPCs. Also my first official Sexlab video.

And so our Amorous Adventures begin. Let's join the companions and see who is going to win over Alya's heart. (I'm afraid everybody...)

The list of Loverslab related mod is getting longer and longer. Being Female

This one introduces DARK SOULS combat system into Skyrim.

Another popular LoversLab mod. Skooma Whore: become an addict in Skyrim.

And this is my second full Loverslab Mod video showcase. Serial Strip!

Some sexy dance with a lot of bounciness and flying around.

Thanks to HDT and TDF prostitution

These other mods are all, in a way or the other, LoverLab related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4CxZtiGUWQ

Again, excellent. Somehow, you have a real knack for selecting the right kind of mood music! 

You said at the end that there probably are not any other mods that affect gameplay as deeply as Death Alternative... Have you seen Way of the Dovakin - Sands of Time?

They even have their own website:

http://sotrealms.enjin.com/home

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/?

Love to see a video on this one!

It was a nice video and I think Death Alternative would be a nice mod to hang LL mods off or let them trigger it after they are done. Though it looks like defeat is going to cover it as well, only in a very adult way.

I am still hoping you decided to eventually do a lets play.

Hi nut! Sorry I still have to reply to your post in the other thread. But it a was a thoughtful list of good advice and deserve a thoughtful reply on my part!

Regarding defeat I only hope it will be somewhat compatible with the SD+ and DA combo. It will depends on what kind of events Goubo decides to start his own post-rape scenarios.

Watching your vid just show how much potential DA has.

Trigger sex during the down state, then fade to capture somewhere else much like in the video. Put those prison in those run down fort to good use! Or down the PC then have them march to where they'll be held Prison Overhaul style.

Escape by sneaking out, wait for potential rescue, or captor just take all your stuff and then leave you in the wilderness.

Lots of opportunity for sexlab related events and encounters along every step.

Hi nut! Sorry I still have to reply to your post in the other thread. But it a was a thoughtful list of good advice and deserve a thoughtful reply on my part!

Regarding defeat I only hope it will be somewhat compatible with the SD+ and DA combo. It will depends on what kind of events Goubo decides to start his own post-rape scenarios.

No worries on the reply, to the other thread. I was just going off personal observation and personal opinion in the other thread and nothing more. So take anything I said with a grain of salt, but I figure you having extra info can't/won't hurt.

As for Defeat, I am fairly certain if my memory isn't totally failing. That Goubo said at some point he plans to add in a option so Defeat will trigger SD+ and after Defeat does it's thing it hands the player off to SD+. Not sure how soon he plans to do that though, but I am fairly certain he said he planned to do it at some point.

Your videos are very entertaining, I enjoyed them.

You bring out a nice player point of view perspective while reviewing at the same time. I don't really know how to explain it, but it just feels less contrived and forced out like many other videos tend to do. Thumbs up!

Your videos are very entertaining, I enjoyed them.

You bring out a nice player point of view perspective while reviewing at the same time. I don't really know how to explain it, but it just feels less contrived and forced out like many other videos tend to do. Thumbs up!

This is a good example of what I meant in the other thread about being yourself and having fun with it, cause people can and will spot phonies. What Vol2 just said is exactly what I meant by that.

Shinji - I'm aware that you are posting this video on other sites such as YouTube. Thank you for that. I'msorry that I had to erase my subscription on your YouTube page. I had too. Have my private reasons. I also know that some scenes have to be censored in public portals, but would there be uncensored videos? Ones that you can post here?

Shinji - I'm aware that you are posting this video on other sites such as YouTube. Thank you for that. I'msorry that I had to erase my subscription on your YouTube page. I had too. Have my private reasons. I also know that some scenes have to be censored in public portals, but would there be uncensored videos? Ones that you can post here?

Germanicus! How did you dare!!!!???

:D

Don't worry... but follow this thread then!

Youtube anyway doesn't notify when a someone unsubscribe.

So I didn't realize your horrendous crime against art and humanity! 

Regarding an uncensored video...  I've talked about it with Nutluck.

Well let's say I've personal reason too... and would not be safe for my personal and professional real life having my voice associated with teen girls raped by horny werewolves! :o

And then Youtube simply won't allow it.

BUT! What I could do is produce a video and post it here... Maybe simply as a zip file (like some other did, I remember a nice series about the red thief).

It could be a bonus to say thank to the wonderful LL comunity and to celebrate a milestone like getting 1000 subscribers on Youtube.

In this case it would be not voiced by me... but It could be a story with Alya (my usual Pc) being... well you'll appreciate it. I'm sure. 

BUT! What I could do is produce a video and post it here... Maybe simply as a zip file (like some other did, I remember a nice series about the red thief).
It could be a bonus to say thank to the wonderful LL comunity and to celebrate a milestone like getting 1000 subscribers on Youtube.

In this case it would be not voiced by me... but It could be a story with Alya (my usual Pc) being... well you'll appreciate it. I'm sure.

Thank you. I mean, well, your voice will be missed, but "the picture (video in this case) talks better then a thousand words!" ;):) Someone uch smarter then e said that.

That's interesting. install the mod. Alternatively death. and arachnophobia.
The first is very interesting but the truth from arachnophobia will see little utildad.
But we both I thank for the effort of the creators. always give thanks. although I do not like the mod :-)

Yeah I know why you don't want to do it on youtube. Though if you found another hosting place and there are a few that allow adult content but don't get much traffic like youtube does. If you used a different name I doubt anyone would ever know it was you. Unless they surf said adult sites, in which case you could ask them how they found it. :)

But I understand why you wouldn't want to take the chance.

As for accent my first thought was actually Polish but I admit I am not really up accents. Never was good at guessing them. Only reason i say Polish is your accent sounds a bit like a friend of mine who is Polish and lives in Poland.

Shinji72, your 3 FP youtube videos are really good! They are interesting and classy, also you have good ideas and the spice provided by adding just the right amount of sexy/sexlab mods in videos to be still under the censorship radar is awesome!

Really, you should carry on posting these kind of videos in youtube :)

I'll go see your other videos ;)

As for accent my first thought was actually Polish but I admit I am not really up accents. Never was good at guessing them. Only reason i say Polish is your accent sounds a bit like a friend of mine who is Polish and lives in Poland.

That's exactly my guess too, you really sound as an english speaking Polish guy ^^

Archived