what is the best way to get 3.3's fixes to work? because Mhoram is still interfering with the last quest for me

Did you install it over an old save where you were already at that point? What stage is CDW at? He is set to become inactive when stage 40 starts, but if you're already on stage 40 the script probably won't fire. Perhaps setstage CDW 40 will fix it.

i went back to a stage right after i killed the thalmor agent, before i went back to the collage.

what is the best way to get 3.3's fixes to work? because Mhoram is still interfering with the last quest for me

Did you install it over an old save where you were already at that point? What stage is CDW at? He is set to become inactive when stage 40 starts, but if you're already on stage 40 the script probably won't fire. Perhaps setstage CDW 40 will fix it.

i went back to a stage right after i killed the thalmor agent, before i went back to the collage.

Type sqv CDW in the console and see what stage it's in.

had to go back to Mzulft to be in stage 30.

Just tried 3.3. Found the Enchanter at the college doesn't increase your enchanting skills. Check in the creation kit, and found you are using the keyword "enchantment" instead of "enchanting".

Thanks, I'll fix that.

Did setting the stage to 40 in the console help?

no as soon as you go to Labyrinthian youre in stage 40.

whelp, once i entered stage 40 after asking for the master spells it still says i need the 3 semester expert spells in the journal even though i know them all, not sure what thats about, also Mhoram stopped talking to me and is still in the college, went to labyrinthia and still do not have the dragon priests voice, not sure if its just my game or if i missed something. 

Sorry, I meant stage 40 of CDW, not the vanilla quest line.

Mod Organizer shows no conflicting files, and the load order was set by LOOT.  You can find the load order here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5003976/loadorder.txt

I uninstalled the mod, did a clean save, then installed the 3.3 version.  I no longer see the "I need more spells" dialog on anyone except Mhoram.

Since I reran the LOOT that comes with mod organizer, I might have a different save order.  Or perhaps you fixed it in 3.3?

loadorder.7z

Mod Organizer shows no conflicting files, and the load order was set by LOOT. You can find the load order here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5003976/loadorder.txt

I uninstalled the mod, did a clean save, then installed the 3.3 version. I no longer see the "I need more spells" dialog on anyone except Mhoram.

Since I reran the LOOT that comes with mod organizer, I might have a different save order. Or perhaps you fixed it in 3.3?

Yay! Good news! I tried a couple of things to try to fix it. I don't know if they helped or not. Did you remove any mods?

Sorry, I meant stage 40 of CDW, not the vanilla quest line.

im sorry i misunderstood/ said what i meant wrong. so far ive tried several different things including getting my destruction to 80 before asking for the master level books/spells, and nothing has changed, i dont want to keep going through Labyrinthia just to find out ive still got a problem.

You won't be able to progress to master level until at least one skill is at 90, because that's the skill level Skyrim itself sets for doing the master level quests.

You don't have to keep doing the mage college quests - you can go up "semesters" in this mod just by increasing one of your spell skill levels, even if you do it using non-mage college quests.

Indeed, you could skip the entire college questline series if you don't feel like doing them. The Vanilla college questline is not required for this mod. The only way that the two quests interact is CDW disallowing progress in the Vanilla questline until you have a high enough spell skill level.

If Mhoram's interference in finishing the college questline is simply that he won't let you progress to master level, thereby opening up the last segment of the Vanilla questline, then the mod is working properly. Get Destruction to level 90 and talk to him again. You should be able to finish from there, and he should disappear from the game.

No, I did not remove any mods.  All I did was to uninstall the old version, install the new version, and run LOOT.

Edit: I did add the Deviously Cursed Loot mod, though, in case that makes any difference.

Can't see how DCL would affect anything. Then again, I don't see how other mods were affecting CDW at all in the first place. Glad it's working properly now. :)

You won't be able to progress to master level until at least one skill is at 90, because that's the skill level Skyrim itself sets for doing the master level quests.

You don't have to keep doing the mage college quests - you can go up "semesters" in this mod just by increasing one of your spell skill levels, even if you do it using non-mage college quests.

Indeed, you could skip the entire college questline series if you don't feel like doing them. The Vanilla college questline is not required for this mod. The only way that the two quests interact is CDW disallowing progress in the Vanilla questline until you have a high enough spell skill level.

If Mhoram's interference in finishing the college questline is simply that he won't let you progress to master level, thereby opening up the last segment of the Vanilla questline, then the mod is working properly. Get Destruction to level 90 and talk to him again. You should be able to finish from there, and he should disappear from the game.

no hes interfering by still being in the college and attacking Ancano.

Ok, that brings us back to this: did you install the new version over the old one and continue from a saved game where you were already at the end point of the college quest line?

i did but ive gone back to before going to Labyrinthia, nothing changed so now im trying something else, im working on getting destruction to 90+ before i ask about the master spells and go to Mzulft and Labyrinthia

EDIT - ok i got destruction to 91,  cdw stage is 30, in the journal the 3rd semester learn the expert spells does not check off (?) when asking for the master spells the journal added the time to get personal with the masters though and sqv cdw does show stage 40 but nothing else changes, also waited for 2 days after asking for the master spells and Mhoram doesnt leave. am i doing something wrong?

Hello,

I keep getting CTDs when I try to sleep with the college people via the various "Extra credit" dialogue options.  Anyone know any reason that would be happening?  I have all the requirements installed.  It worked one time, with the arch-mage.  Otherwise it keeps causing a CTD as soon as they go to take their clothes off.

Here's my load order if that helps:

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
0C  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0D  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0E  hdtHighHeel.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59]
10  PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
11  EFFCore.esm
12  sela_healersys.esm
13  SGHairPackBase.esm
14  SkyMoMod.esm
15  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
16  Xvision Children.esm
17  daymoyl.esm
18  SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
19  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
1A  Depth's of Hell.esp
1B  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
1C  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]
1D  lm_astronach.esp  [Version 1.0]
1E  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
1F  Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
20  Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
21  Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
22  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
23  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
24  High Level Enemies - SIC.esp  [Version 1.6a]
25  DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
26  IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
27  SkyTweak.esp
28  UIExtensions.esp
29  SkyUI.esp
2A  IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp
2B  Customizable Camera.esp
2C  Bigger Badder Lich King Version 2.0.esp
2D  BoundArmors.esp
2E  Dynasty Armor.esp
2F  ArmorsMERGED.esp
30  Instant Merchant.esp
31  Lock Overhaul.esp
32  DeadlyDragons.esp
33  SkyRe_Main.esp
34  SkyRe_Combat.esp
35  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
36  SkyRe_Plugin_Perks_ Broadsword.esp
37  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
38  SkyRe Light Weaponry Fillout.esp
39  SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp
++  SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp  [Version v6.1.2]
3A  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
3B  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
3C  EFFDialogue.esp
3D  SofiaFollower.esp
3E  OK_sela.esp
3F  NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
40  LFGSmoothLeveling.esp
41  Equipping Overhaul.esp
42  JZBai_CrossbowManualReload.esp
43  Disenchanting.esp
44  Power Workstation.esp
45  NPCWaterAIScripted.esp
46  SoulForgeMysticArena.esp
47  morerealisticcarrying.esp
48  EyesAndHairMerged.esp
49  Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
4A  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
4B  SexLab Submit.esp
4C  Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
4D  BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
4E  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
4F  Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
50  SpellChargingFramework.esp
51  SpellComboV2.esp
52  SmartCast_1_0.esp  [Version 1.0]
53  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
54  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp
55  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
56  Dodge Mod.esp
57  Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
58  UltimateDragons.esp
59  WorldEaterBeater.esp
5A  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
5B  VioLens.esp
5C  SBF All In One + DLC.esp
5D  skyrim unbound.esp
5E  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
5F  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
60  SkyRe_Races.esp
61  Twistedfatal Guardians - Complete Edition.esp
62  SOTAntiCTD.esp
63  Xvision Children - Complete.esp
64  OBIS.esp
65  OBISDB.esp
66  Bandit Patrols_MM+SIC.esp
67  EnvironmentMERGED.esp
68  FishBiters_Ultimate_Patch.esp
69  Combat Evolved.esp  [Version 2.0aSkyRe+]
6A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
6B  PERSONAL_MERGED.esp
6C  RACES_MERGED.esp
6D  DOH_SkyRe.esp
6E  ReProccer.esp
6F  The Eloquent Reader.esp

Hello,

I keep getting CTDs when I try to sleep with the college people via the various "Extra credit" dialogue options.  Anyone know any reason that would be happening?  I have all the requirements installed.  It worked one time, with the arch-mage.  Otherwise it keeps causing a CTD as soon as they go to take their clothes off.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
0C  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0D  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0E  hdtHighHeel.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59]
10  PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
11  EFFCore.esm
12  sela_healersys.esm
13  SGHairPackBase.esm
14  SkyMoMod.esm
15  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
16  Xvision Children.esm
17  daymoyl.esm
18  SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
19  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
1A  Depth's of Hell.esp
1B  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
1C  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]
1D  lm_astronach.esp  [Version 1.0]
1E  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
1F  Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
20  Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
21  Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
22  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
23  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
24  High Level Enemies - SIC.esp  [Version 1.6a]
25  DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
26  IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
27  SkyTweak.esp
28  UIExtensions.esp
29  SkyUI.esp
2A  IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp
2B  Customizable Camera.esp
2C  Bigger Badder Lich King Version 2.0.esp
2D  BoundArmors.esp
2E  Dynasty Armor.esp
2F  ArmorsMERGED.esp
30  Instant Merchant.esp
31  Lock Overhaul.esp
32  DeadlyDragons.esp
33  SkyRe_Main.esp
34  SkyRe_Combat.esp
35  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
36  SkyRe_Plugin_Perks_ Broadsword.esp
37  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
38  SkyRe Light Weaponry Fillout.esp
39  SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp
++  SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp  [Version v6.1.2]
3A  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
3B  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
3C  EFFDialogue.esp
3D  SofiaFollower.esp
3E  OK_sela.esp
3F  NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
40  LFGSmoothLeveling.esp
41  Equipping Overhaul.esp
42  JZBai_CrossbowManualReload.esp
43  Disenchanting.esp
44  Power Workstation.esp
45  NPCWaterAIScripted.esp
46  SoulForgeMysticArena.esp
47  morerealisticcarrying.esp
48  EyesAndHairMerged.esp
49  Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
4A  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
4B  SexLab Submit.esp
4C  Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
4D  BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
4E  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
4F  Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
50  SpellChargingFramework.esp
51  SpellComboV2.esp
52  SmartCast_1_0.esp  [Version 1.0]
53  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
54  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp
55  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
56  Dodge Mod.esp
57  Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
58  UltimateDragons.esp
59  WorldEaterBeater.esp
5A  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
5B  VioLens.esp
5C  SBF All In One + DLC.esp
5D  skyrim unbound.esp
5E  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
5F  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
60  SkyRe_Races.esp
61  Twistedfatal Guardians - Complete Edition.esp
62  SOTAntiCTD.esp
63  Xvision Children - Complete.esp
64  OBIS.esp
65  OBISDB.esp
66  Bandit Patrols_MM+SIC.esp
67  EnvironmentMERGED.esp
68  FishBiters_Ultimate_Patch.esp
69  Combat Evolved.esp  [Version 2.0aSkyRe+]
6A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
6B  PERSONAL_MERGED.esp
6C  RACES_MERGED.esp
6D  DOH_SkyRe.esp
6E  ReProccer.esp
6F  The Eloquent Reader.esp

Does sex via other mods (match maker is a good mod for testing) work?

If sex via other mods also cause CTD try manually stripping a male/female character and see if you crash as well since if you do it will be a body texture or a skeleton issue which you can fix by installing/re-installing the skeleton/nude body texture pack.

Maybe I'm pushing it a bit but could there be a balanced version that allows you to either sleep your way to a degree (only once a day and after a persuasion check) or pay for tutoring (because my male imperial spellsword isn't that aroused by Tolldfir or Gestor)?

Also, when an animation starts with a female teacher, I am in the "victim" role, any idea how to fix that other than switch character position?

Otherwise, great mod! Like you said it works perfectly with Immersive College of Winterhold. Now all that's missing is some games of Mead Pong :P

Maybe I'm pushing it a bit but could there be a balanced version that allows you to either sleep your way to a degree (only once a day and after a persuasion check) or pay for tutoring (because my male imperial spellsword isn't that aroused by Tolldfir or Gestor)?

Also, when an animation starts with a female teacher, I am in the "victim" role, any idea how to fix that other than switch character position?

Otherwise, great mod! Like you said it works perfectly with Immersive College of Winterhold. Now all that's missing is some games of Mead Pong :P

The paying for skills is actually already part of the vanilla game so I figured there wasn't much point in reinventing it. The tutoring is only part of the clean version because I already had the sex for xp part there and figured I may as well use it.

I'll look around to see if I can figure out how to impose roles based on gender - I don't know much about how Sexlab works.

I actually tried to make Mead Pong, but it turns out I don't have near enough modding skill for that.

Hello,

I keep getting CTDs when I try to sleep with the college people via the various "Extra credit" dialogue options. Anyone know any reason that would be happening? I have all the requirements installed. It worked one time, with the arch-mage. Otherwise it keeps causing a CTD as soon as they go to take their clothes off.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
0C  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0D  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0E  hdtHighHeel.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59]
10  PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
11  EFFCore.esm
12  sela_healersys.esm
13  SGHairPackBase.esm
14  SkyMoMod.esm
15  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
16  Xvision Children.esm
17  daymoyl.esm
18  SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp
19  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
1A  Depth's of Hell.esp
1B  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
1C  DFB - Random Encounters.esp  [Version 1.2]
1D  lm_astronach.esp  [Version 1.0]
1E  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
1F  Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
20  Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
21  Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
22  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
23  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
24  High Level Enemies - SIC.esp  [Version 1.6a]
25  DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
26  IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
27  SkyTweak.esp
28  UIExtensions.esp
29  SkyUI.esp
2A  IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp
2B  Customizable Camera.esp
2C  Bigger Badder Lich King Version 2.0.esp
2D  BoundArmors.esp
2E  Dynasty Armor.esp
2F  ArmorsMERGED.esp
30  Instant Merchant.esp
31  Lock Overhaul.esp
32  DeadlyDragons.esp
33  SkyRe_Main.esp
34  SkyRe_Combat.esp
35  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
36  SkyRe_Plugin_Perks_ Broadsword.esp
37  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
38  SkyRe Light Weaponry Fillout.esp
39  SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp
++  SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp  [Version v6.1.2]
3A  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
3B  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
3C  EFFDialogue.esp
3D  SofiaFollower.esp
3E  OK_sela.esp
3F  NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
40  LFGSmoothLeveling.esp
41  Equipping Overhaul.esp
42  JZBai_CrossbowManualReload.esp
43  Disenchanting.esp
44  Power Workstation.esp
45  NPCWaterAIScripted.esp
46  SoulForgeMysticArena.esp
47  morerealisticcarrying.esp
48  EyesAndHairMerged.esp
49  Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
4A  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
4B  SexLab Submit.esp
4C  Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
4D  BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
4E  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
4F  Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
50  SpellChargingFramework.esp
51  SpellComboV2.esp
52  SmartCast_1_0.esp  [Version 1.0]
53  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
54  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp
55  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
56  Dodge Mod.esp
57  Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
58  UltimateDragons.esp
59  WorldEaterBeater.esp
5A  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
5B  VioLens.esp
5C  SBF All In One + DLC.esp
5D  skyrim unbound.esp
5E  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
5F  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
60  SkyRe_Races.esp
61  Twistedfatal Guardians - Complete Edition.esp
62  SOTAntiCTD.esp
63  Xvision Children - Complete.esp
64  OBIS.esp
65  OBISDB.esp
66  Bandit Patrols_MM+SIC.esp
67  EnvironmentMERGED.esp
68  FishBiters_Ultimate_Patch.esp
69  Combat Evolved.esp  [Version 2.0aSkyRe+]
6A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
6B  PERSONAL_MERGED.esp
6C  RACES_MERGED.esp
6D  DOH_SkyRe.esp
6E  ReProccer.esp
6F  The Eloquent Reader.esp

Does sex via other mods (match maker is a good mod for testing) work?

If sex via other mods also cause CTD try manually stripping a male/female character and see if you crash as well since if you do it will be a body texture or a skeleton issue which you can fix by installing/re-installing the skeleton/nude body texture pack.

What Pink said.

If that doesn't work, try resetting Zaz animation pack and Sexlab.