Love the mod so far, and started another game to get all the options.   ran into an issue I can's solve though.   after going through all of Camilla's quests and having sex with her the first time, my character is frozen when done.   I have tried enablecontrols, bringing her out of the house to try it and every position given and same result.   also tried tcl but the player is frozen and no movement or function commands seem to work.  having sex with other people in town and even Lucan works fine.   another problem I am having with the latest version on sexlabs is every female but my toon will use a strap on, my toon will not....not an issue with this mod but with sexlabs 1.52 I believe.

Have no idea whats going on there, the mod has not been updated for any changes that are in sexlab 1.5+ however.  Could not say if it works.  Your mileage may vary.

I have a problem with this mod. It causes Visual C++ Runtime Errors.

The mod is mostly just quest and dialogue content, so seems odd.  It does hand off to other mods, like SexLab, of course, and SexLab aroused.  If you could provide more detail about where the error occurs that might be helpful.

Lydia, when she first time takes off her clothes.

Ok thanks for the heads up on where you see the issue.

I have to say the sound work on this mod is remarkable! It feels like entirely new and seamless lines of dialogues.

One issue I encountered is with Camilla's quest: 

I retrieved the note from the innkeeper - I tried two ways ... paying for it and trading for it and the result is always the same.

Camilla doesn't have any line of dialogue while I have the note in my inventory.

The quest journal does say 'return the proof to Camilla'.

Edit: I just noticed the note on that topic in the first post.,.. I will try it next time I am in Riverwood.

I love the touch about the drain effect of absorbing souls! The dialogues with Lydia on that topic where priceless.

One of the things I'd really love to see added to this mod is that when a male dragonborn kills a dragon, not only does his arousal go way up, but if he is running SOS, his schlong should get 1 size bigger.  I think it would be a great hook, much better than the potions.

Just a quick question. How well is this compatible with Dragonborn DLC?

Or at least how does your mod check whether or not you'd kill and absorbed the dragon soul? The only way I can see for the script to apply the lust/desires is to check whether or not Dragon soul count has risen since last script check.

Because I can imagine some incompatibilities with Miraak's stealing your dragon souls thing going down. I'm actually playing through right now, and he doesn't steal some of my souls, and some very wonky things during the battle happened. I had to do some roundabout things (like kill the 3 dragons before attacking miraak directly or he'd get stuck in ethereal), but I did finish it. :D

But I doubt it's really from this mod since Miraak was buggy as hell to begin with.

Just a quick question. How well is this compatible with Dragonborn DLC?

Or at least how does your mod check whether or not you'd kill and absorbed the dragon soul? The only way I can see for the script to apply the lust/desires is to check whether or not Dragon soul count has risen since last script check.

Because I can imagine some incompatibilities with Miraak's stealing your dragon souls thing going down. I'm actually playing through right now, and he doesn't steal some of my souls, and some very wonky things during the battle happened. I had to do some roundabout things (like kill the 3 dragons before attacking miraak directly or he'd get stuck in ethereal), but I did finish it. :D

But I doubt it's really from this mod since Miraak was buggy as hell to begin with.

Just piggybacks on the call made to the Story Manager by the game when a dragon is killed (via the script event WIDragonKilled). 

It's just it's own separate story event which the story manager will run after it finishes the games WIDragonKilled event.  And, as far as I know, it only makes that call when you've killed a dragon and it's going to display all the nifty soul absorbing special effects on the corpse and make you feel special.

I'll add my praise for the general idea and execution of the mod here.  The spoken dialog is an especially nice touch.  You either did a hell of a job digging up hidden / unused dialog lines or an even more amazing job splicing and editing dialog.

I do have a bug though.  When I finally got Camilla Valarious (sp? - it's late & I'm tired, heh) into bed...  afterwards my character couldn't move at all.  Reloaded and repeated... same result.  Gerdur is my only other conquest with this mod thus far, and I can't remember if I had this issue with her.  I don't think so.  ANYWAY...  Saved aftter bedding Camilla and reloaded, no luck.  Researched online and found this is an occasional bug with animations.  Taking the recommended fix if the console command enableplayercontrols didn't work either though.  Also tried "stop current animations" in the Sexlab menu with no luck.

Oh and as for Saadia...  Dunno why anyone would want her.  She's a Thalmor traitor. :P  The Alakir hunting her were the Dominion's biggest foes in Hammerfell.  No way they'd act as mercs for the Aldmeri Dominion.

Read earlier in this thread about how to enable papyrus logging, so I'll do that and see if we can get a bug report.

For whatever reason, I find that the quests don't fire when I have Way of the Dovahkin, Sexlab Attraction & Approach running. Disabling them allows the quests to run again. I think it's probably a question of too many scripts more than anything else.

Couldn't find my earlier post or your reply to it until I started a new post.  *shrug*

OK, I spent half the night going through my papyrus logs.  I'm NOT a Skyrim modder at all but I do have a few programming classes in my background.  That let me do a little troubleshooting.

At this point I'm happy to report the problem is NOT with Amorous Adventures.  My problem was caused by a conflict between Estrus for Skyrim and Sexlab's main framework.

Estrus has it's own version of a Free Camera during it's animations.  When I turned on the Toggle Fly Camera option for Sexlab, the game was either seriously delaying returning control of my character to me OR (in the case of Camilla) completely locking me out of control of the character.  I'll pass on the information in the Sexlab framework support thread.  I'll likewise save Estrus and Estrus Chaurus info for those threads.

Was going to post a partial of the Papyrus log from last night, but apparently the game overwrote them today. >(

For whatever reason, I find that the quests don't fire when I have Way of the Dovahkin, Sexlab Attraction & Approach running. Disabling them allows the quests to run again. I think it's probably a question of too many scripts more than anything else.

Make sure this is loaded lower in your load order. That fixed a ton of problems. Even though this doesn't actually overwrite anything, it seems to help.

Really appreciate the troubleshooting assists LaEspada. 

I really don't run with much in the way of additional mods besides what I need to continue developing this.

On its own it it is a fairly self contained entity - just some quests and the usual scripts needed to make a quest move forward.  It does not provide anything which should overwrite another mod.

I suppose other things might do something that overwrites it however.

Couldn't find my earlier post or your reply to it until I started a new post.  *shrug*

At this point I'm happy to report the problem is NOT with Amorous Adventures.  My problem was caused by a conflict between Estrus for Skyrim and Sexlab's main framework.

Cool, thanks for the update.  That is an interesting result of a conflict.  Glad you were able to pinpoint it.  And glad I don't have anything to do with it, lol.

Thanks!

Love the concept of the mod and the work you did getting the right voiced dialogue is truly outstanding. The only criticism I have is the minor effect of having arousal at 100. My PC is usually running around with their arousal @100 anyway. Anyway you could add in some optional secondary effect IE:Predator Vision? Something that would be annoying, but not overly deleterious for times when you must immediately fight other foes. Such as the trip to Karthwasten with Esbern and Delphine.

I hear what you are saying, and i have heard a simillar concern, but on the other hand im having difficulty with how the arousal might create a hardship.

I mean dragons are fairly rare.  You usually have to go out of your way to kill one.  And you can drop your arousal to nothing with a one minute in game masturbation session.

And the sexlab aroused penalty for being aroused might be seen as good thing by some, you level slower and so does the world.  

For what its worth I've heard the opposite, that a player likes it and wants more of it.

Anyways, i understand some people don't like it, all i can suggest is to think tacticly about it.