Jump to content

Amorous Adventures [v3.4] (2018/06/02)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Probably has or has not? Way to keep your options open dude.

 

Yes you can, just talk to them and choose the My Lover option. You can also make NPCs not affected by this option lovers, like Arissa, just click on the character in consoles, type "help faction", then scroll up with page up buttom and find "Amorous Adventures Lover Faction" said in some manner, with a number behind, now type addfac and the number you find followed by 1 (use 0 later to take them out of it if you accidentally made Alduin your lover), and that NPC will have the My Lover option. However only NPCs that use a voice type that has already been used by another NPC in this mod will get voiced responses, so only Farkas and Vilkas voice types will work for males for example, but it will work for even unique voices like Alduin and Arissa in regards to giving you sex (err, or it would have worked for Alduin if you A had creature files installed and B actually could talk to him long enough in dialogue at any point at all in the game).

 

Also note that forbidden actors like children will get the My Lover option but will never ever give you sex, it's hardcoded into the Framework fortunately.

 

So it means that it's possible to add the characters from Interesting Npc's mod to Lover faction ? It's great !

Posted

When I play as a female there are no sex animations, but there are for the males work just fine. All it does is ask me if I'm a "dominate female." Is this intentional or a bug/failed installation on my part?

Posted

I updated to the lastest version,  "the taming of Lydia" quest was gone and I have to redo the whole questline for Elisif which works fine.

 

 

However when I tried to talk to Lydia to start the new quest (selecting the dialogue added by the mod), she responsed but no further dialogue. Anyone know what's the problem?

Posted

Someone probably has or has not asked this question but I want to know if I can sex my lover again after completing their quest?

 

Yes, you can have a go at them as soon as the quest is done. Just select the "My Lover..." dialogue option and you'll see options for it along with setting them essential or deselecting such at the very bottom - while that may not seem a bright idea I've forgotten to do so and had a dragon attack very shortly after the quest. A real boon to keeping your SLA under control is to have several lovers within a city that way if one is occupied for whatever reason you can have the aforementioned chat with another and avoid the hit to your skill gains.

Posted

This is by far one of my favourite mods, so basically thanks a lot!



Are you planning to add more npcs? Such as Delphine, for example?

Posted

Sorry to inform you but it seems this mod doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61. I can go through the quest normally but as soon as sex would normally start, nothing works, it continues with the quest as normal. I'm not a modder in any way, shape, or form. I'm just pointing out something I noticed. Thanks for the great mod. 

Posted

Sorry to inform you but it seems this mod doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61. I can go through the quest normally but as soon as sex would normally start, nothing works, it continues with the quest as normal. I'm not a modder in any way, shape, or form. I'm just pointing out something I noticed. Thanks for the great mod. 

 

Can't confirm your problem.  I am running 1.61 and I just reinstalled Amorous Adventures.  I went to Gerdur and am currently animating with her.

Ashal just updated to 1.61b, see if that helps maybe?

Posted

What hair did you put on Camilla Valerius? Thanks.

 

Me?  Using Bijin Wives.  Not using the customizer version.  Just the one that rk did.  

 

I use Bijin Wives, Warmaidens, and NPCs

 

I would have used the AIO, but that installer was removed.  

Posted

@FoxFingers crap i forgot to look the notice on the forum i completed the Window too soon without becoming a thane now i cant romance elisif >.<  is there any work around on this :(

Posted

 

Sorry to inform you but it seems this mod doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61. I can go through the quest normally but as soon as sex would normally start, nothing works, it continues with the quest as normal. I'm not a modder in any way, shape, or form. I'm just pointing out something I noticed. Thanks for the great mod. 

 

Can't confirm your problem.  I am running 1.61 and I just reinstalled Amorous Adventures.  I went to Gerdur and am currently animating with her.

Ashal just updated to 1.61b, see if that helps maybe?

 

 

I'll check it out. Thanks. It might not be a problem with 1.61 but it was working just fine with 1.60 hotfix 2, i updated to 1.61 and got this problem.

Posted

 

 

Sorry to inform you but it seems this mod doesn't work with Sexlab 1.61. I can go through the quest normally but as soon as sex would normally start, nothing works, it continues with the quest as normal. I'm not a modder in any way, shape, or form. I'm just pointing out something I noticed. Thanks for the great mod. 

 

Can't confirm your problem.  I am running 1.61 and I just reinstalled Amorous Adventures.  I went to Gerdur and am currently animating with her.

Ashal just updated to 1.61b, see if that helps maybe?

 

 

I'll check it out. Thanks. It might not be a problem with 1.61 but it was working just fine with 1.60 hotfix 2, i updated to 1.61 and got this problem.

 

 

Did you run FNIS after?  Sometimes Skyrim gets pissy if you don't run it.  I don't know if you absolutely HAVE to, I did just in case.

Posted

 

What hair did you put on Camilla Valerius? Thanks.

 

Me?  Using Bijin Wives.  Not using the customizer version.  Just the one that rk did.  

 

I use Bijin Wives, Warmaidens, and NPCs

 

I would have used the AIO, but that installer was removed.  

 

Well, no, I was asking the author of Amorous Adventures... although, you may be right and Camilla's appearance in my game is coming from one of the Bijin mods- I use all 3. I had never noticed how attractive Camilla's hair was until I went back to R'wood to romance her after installing this mod 2-3 days ago. So far I'm having a lot of fun with it. The Dibellan Temple (no spoilers) episode was especially stimulating. :heart:

Posted

 

 

What hair did you put on Camilla Valerius? Thanks.

 

Me?  Using Bijin Wives.  Not using the customizer version.  Just the one that rk did.  

 

I use Bijin Wives, Warmaidens, and NPCs

 

I would have used the AIO, but that installer was removed.  

 

Well, no, I was asking the author of Amorous Adventures... although, you may be right and Camilla's appearance in my game is coming from one of the Bijin mods- I use all 3. I had never noticed how attractive Camilla's hair was until I went back to R'wood to romance her after installing this mod 2-3 days ago. So far I'm having a lot of fun with it. The Dibellan Temple (no spoilers) episode was especially stimulating. :heart:

 

 

Camilla is from Bijin Wives yes (all of the images on the first post are Bijin, including Toccata as Elisif). I'm pretty sure her hair is a KS hair, but it may be one of those that was removed from KS Hairdos when the mod vanished off Nexus for a while, not from Renewal. I'm not sure, I have over 1000 hairs in my game, most of them used by NPCs. Bijin author uses a lot of KS and SG hairs, very little Apachii.

Posted

Would you be interested in adding more unique NPCs? Such as Maven, Delphine, Karliah, etc.? For one it would be funny to see and interesting to see how you pull off something involving Maven, someone who doesn't get much love in modding. (For good reasons)

Posted

I really wish you could add Delphine to the list of lovers. She is after all the most important woman in the MQ, and quite attractive as a Bijin girl (I prefer her with wrinkles, half elf or no she's in her 50s after all). Even just having her voice responses, greetings and farewells if console-adding her would be awesome.

 

Also I finally found out how to make that Greybeard ceremony more entertaining if viewing it for the Nth time.

 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/357274991569897179/CBB55972F53E369D6DD4F82DCA64418AB91A9D0A/

 

Ah, much better. Thanks FoxFingers! Oh and thanks Lydia as well!

 

(Note that's obviously the least risque of the photos I took just so I don't have to worry about a ban from steam upload again, heh.)

Posted

I really hope FoxFingers doesn't give up on adding more.  There are many more that could be added in.

 

I'm afraid time and tide have moved me on to other adventures.

 

It was a year and a half worth of work - nights, weekends, holidays. I'm happy with it.

 

To the hardy soul who wants to extend the precocious preponderance of pulse-pounding passions contained herein, I bid you read the permissions statement (conveniently located on the main page).

 

Goodnight you princes of Main, you Kings of New England.  I pray you enjoyed the Mod.

 

Thanks!

Posted

 

I really hope FoxFingers doesn't give up on adding more.  There are many more that could be added in.

 

I'm afraid time and tide have moved me on to other adventures.

 

It was a year and a half worth of work - nights, weekends, holidays. I'm happy with it.

 

To the hardy soul who wants to extend the precocious preponderance of pulse-pounding passions contained herein, I bid you read the permissions statement (conveniently located on the main page).

 

Goodnight you princes of Main, you Kings of New England.  I pray you enjoyed the Mod.

 

Thanks!

 

 

If you are happy with it, then fine.  Can't force you.  Hopefully if someone does do addons to it, they can pick your brain.  I can't get the programs to run reliably to make mods on my computer or I'd start learning and take up the mantle.  heh

Posted

 

 

I'm afraid time and tide have moved me on to other adventures.

 

It was a year and a half worth of work - nights, weekends, holidays. I'm happy with it.

 

To the hardy soul who wants to extend the precocious preponderance of pulse-pounding passions contained herein, I bid you read the permissions statement (conveniently located on the main page).

 

Goodnight you princes of Main, you Kings of New England.  I pray you enjoyed the Mod.

 

Thanks!

 

That's what you said the last time!

 

Well, I certainly cannot and shall not demand any more from you. The amount of content is without a doubt already truck-full as it is - in fact, I haven't even gotten around to finishing all the Adventures myself.

 

Thanks a lot for all the good shit. It's been a long endeavour, continuing past the previous time you've mentioned being satisfied with the content amount and moving on from the project (t'was a long while ago). That's something we all here appreciate, that you can count on. A.A. is the definite  first suggestion from me to anyone asking for SexLab recommendations. You da man

Posted

 

I really hope FoxFingers doesn't give up on adding more.  There are many more that could be added in.

 

I'm afraid time and tide have moved me on to other adventures.

 

It was a year and a half worth of work - nights, weekends, holidays. I'm happy with it.

 

To the hardy soul who wants to extend the precocious preponderance of pulse-pounding passions contained herein, I bid you read the permissions statement (conveniently located on the main page).

 

Goodnight you princes of Main, you Kings of New England.  I pray you enjoyed the Mod.

 

Thanks!

 

I installed SexLab Framework and all the required mods and went through the agony of trying to configure and get everything set up and working right just to play your mod as intended... and it didn't disappoint. Thank you so much for sharing this mod and as a modder I can appreciate the hard work and time that went into it. Some of those lines you put together are just hilarious and very clever. It's a lot of fun. You did a great job with this. Cheers! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...