That sucks.

If one of them has died, just open the console and type(without the quotes or parentheses): "prid (reference ID of one NPC)" then type "resurrect 1" and last one "moveto player".

That should bring a dead NPC back to life and move him or her to you.

Here's the reference IDs of all NPCs needed for the quest:

Camilla Valerius - Reference ID: 00013488

Lucan Valerius - Reference ID: 00013487

Faendal - Reference ID: 0001348C
Sven - Reference ID: 00013491
Orgnar - Reference ID: 00013486

If you're this doesn't fix your problem then be sure you've gone over the quest walkthrough on the main AA page.

everything works as acharm exept the scenes involving serana they wont undress during the animation ectect. any fixes?

Which scenes in particular? In some scenes neither Serana or PC will completely undress, which is done intentionally. 

everything works as acharm exept the scenes involving serana they wont undress during the animation ectect. any fixes?

They are supposed to be kissing. It's romantical, like. It's explained on the main page in the Dawnguard area. You need the kissing animation.

Thanks!

Have you returned to whoever you finished the first part of the quest for, Faendal or Sven? You need to return to them after you've completed the quest in either of their favors. If you completed the quest in none of their favor where she's pissed at them both, you've broken the quest.

I did get the elf as a follower.

Did you fuck him? To break the love triangel

I did try editing Serana's lover greetings in the CK, but before I go on I want to say that I've only used the CK for editing character aesthetics and nothing else, ever. I've done enough digging around out of curiosity so I knew where I needed to go, and after making the timer changes she doesn't continuously cycle through the greetings over and over like she used to. She still does rapidly go through all the greetings once(every 5-10 seconds), and then becomes silent for a long time. I'm guessing that part of reason for her quick responses could be sandboxing, I'm not at all familiar with it so I've got no idea if it could cause her to keep going through her lines.

Also, when I went through all her greetings, there were two I'd never heard before and upon viewing them it appears as though 'CurrentFollowerFaction' value is set to 'true' for both of her lines. As far as I understood, Serana isn't actually in the 'CurrentFollowerFaction' which could explain why when the same function has the value set to 'false'(not following) for other lines, she is still saying those lines to the player while she is following. I could be wrong, but the two lines I have never heard her say both have the parameter 'CurrentFollowerFaction' value set to 'true' which will always return a 'false' value since she's not in that faction. Again, I could way out in left field here, but that's something I noticed when looking at her lines in the CK and I wanted to bring it to your attention.

That sucks.

If one of them has died, just open the console and type(without the quotes or parentheses): "prid (reference ID of one NPC)" then type "resurrect 1" and last one "moveto player".

If you're this doesn't fix your problem then be sure you've gone over the quest walkthrough on the main AA page.

Thanks for the effort of posting the ID's but I'm sure they are not dead, I use the NPC protected mod. I made peace with the fact that the quest is bugged but what I'm still wondering is why I got almost none of the quest updates that are in the "Quest information" text file posted on the mod's page.

That sucks.

Thanks for the effort of posting the ID's but I'm sure they are not dead, I use the NPC protected mod. I made peace with the fact that the quest is bugged but what I'm still wondering is why I got almost none of the quest updates that are in the "Quest information" text file posted on the mod's page.

Probably best just to set stage via the console to complete the quest. Then use the console to manually add Camilla as a lover. You can search this topic to find the instructions on adding anyone to the Amorous Adventures Lover Faction.

I'll be putting out a maintenance update in a couple weeks to try and fix some issues people hit sometimes, like this one.

Thanks

Have you returned to whoever you finished the first part of the quest for, Faendal or Sven? You need to return to them after you've completed the quest in either of their favors. If you completed the quest in none of their favor where she's pissed at them both, you've broken the quest.

I don't think this mod requires sex with either male, just the use of the letters from one, and the note Orgnar found.

Solutions mod has an event for sexing up either guy, and the Leveling mod even ties into and uses that for an 'achievement'.

I don't think this mod requires sex with either male, just the use of the letters from one, and the note Orgnar found.

Solutions mod has an event for sexing up either guy, and the Leveling mod even ties into and uses that for an 'achievement'.

Ok you are right thats how it is.....my bad

Ok, so I may have found a solution for getting Serana to say her lovers greetings when she's supposed to. Since she does not belong to the 'CurrentFollowerFaction' I looked for an alternative, and found the condition function 'GetPlayerTeammate'.

In game, I used the console to see if Serana was a teammate while following me, and it turns out she is. I dismissed her, checked it again, and she was NOT a teammate once I dismissed her.

I then included 'GetPlayerTeammate' function under the conditions for her each of her lover's greetings in the CK and while following me she now only says the lines with a 'true' value, and while NOT following me she only the lines with a 'true' value(EX; "I knew you'd miss me). She used to say all lines regardless if she was following me or not.

I read this condition function was marked as obsolete by Bethesda, I'm not sure why but it apparently works with some NPCs, Serana being one of them. I don't know enough about it to know if using this functions will cause any issues or require more processing than other functions but it seems to be working fine after 30-45 minutes of trying it out.

I know you're unable to use the CK right now but I figured I'd share this with you in case it could be helpful.

Hope all is well!

So this is a thing.

It's a mod that makes Elisif a voiced follower once you complete a small quest for her. I haven't tested it yet, but I plan on it once I complete this fresh install.

I hope the quest doesn't conflict or break AA.

Yeah that makes no sense at all. No thanks.

There are two ESPs in this mod. JarlsCanFollow.esp enables recruiting Jarls as followers. For some reason, Bethesda decided to specifically exclude the Jarl faction (and only the Jarl faction) from the vanilla follower system through an additional condition check, so this gets rid of that limitation.

IMPORTANT: Both ESPs need to be activated. If you don't activate JarlsCanFollow.esp, you won't be able to ask Elisif to follow you.

I think this mod author's ideas just do not coincide with the ideas of the Beth devs.  WHY would you think Jarls SHOULD be recruitable?!?  Its not like they don't have better things to do.  On top of that, having to wait before you've done all the quests related to the jarl before recruiting them is just asking for all kinds of bugs.

Maybe, MAYBE, after the civil war quest, and they're all hiding out in their faction's headquarters city, they might be availble... then again, I'm not sure a jarl would want to go out running around the countryside where there are people that WANT TO KILL YOU!

So this is a thing.

It's a mod that makes Elisif a voiced follower once you complete a small quest for her. I haven't tested it yet, but I plan on it once I complete this fresh install.

There are two ESPs in this mod. JarlsCanFollow.esp enables recruiting Jarls as followers. For some reason, Bethesda decided to specifically exclude the Jarl faction (and only the Jarl faction) from the vanilla follower system through an additional condition check, so this gets rid of that limitation.

IMPORTANT: Both ESPs need to be activated. If you don't activate JarlsCanFollow.esp, you won't be able to ask Elisif to follow you.

I think this mod author's ideas just do not coincide with the ideas of the Beth devs.  WHY would you think Jarls SHOULD be recruitable?!?  Its not like they don't have better things to do.  On top of that, having to wait before you've done all the quests related to the jarl before recruiting them is just asking for all kinds of bugs.

Maybe, MAYBE, after the civil war quest, and they're all hiding out in their faction's headquarters city, they might be availble... then again, I'm not sure a jarl would want to go out running around the countryside where there are people that WANT TO KILL YOU!

well ... if you look good, jarl in skyrim didnt have anything to do... they just stay sit on their throne completly in ultra lazy position and if something need to be done, its YOUR job to do it. even if you are thane, dragonborn, hero of skyrim killer of alduin, archmage, Db master and all...

jarl didnt do anything, they even didnt eat .. only sit and sleep ( balgruuf as exempl ). omg you have destroy an dragon at the watchtower  ? you are amazing ! let me give you this shitty steel sword or glass armor you probably dont give a shit

Yeah just as well, though we lost a few good mods in the process with authors either retiring or locking their mods out of protest, some have returned but not all.

Just think of it, a SFW Amorus on Steam Workshop could have earned you a lot of money! ;)

So this is a thing.

For Elisif her self i don't think it would make much sense since

you should all have done this quest by now so i'm not sure why i'm bothering to spoiler this anyways....... regardless of who wins the war she remains jarl

If you wanted to do it for the defeated jarls that end up in solitude/windhelm would make more sense

I don't know why, but none of the quests are available for me, i've tried the serena and elisif ones and neither had the dialogue for the quest, can anyone help me out?

There is a walkthrough guide for every Amorous Adventures(AA) quest on the main AA page. Just download the .txt file for the specific quest(s) you're having issues with, Fox has included possible problems that can occur and solutions for those problems in each of the quest walkthroughs. Also, read through the "Known Issues" section on the main AA page as well, most issues have a solution in either one of those steps. If you're still having problems after going through both steps, then post your problem again with as much detail as you can about it.

I don't know why, but none of the quests are available for me, i've tried the serena and elisif ones and neither had the dialogue for the quest, can anyone help me out?

There is a walkthrough guide for every Amorous Adventures(AA) quest on the main AA page. Just download the .txt file for the specific quest(s) you're having issues with, Fox has included possible problems that can occur and solutions for those problems in each of the quest walkthroughs. Also, read through the "Known Issues" section on the main AA page as well, most issues have a solution in either one of those steps. If you're still having problems after going through both steps, then post your problem again with as much detail as you can about it.

I do the steps required for the quests and have none of the issues that the .txt file says, the only issue is that the quest won't start. Just curious if I have to start a new game without an alternate start for this to work if it will start working while i'm already playing a character. Also i noticed that toryggs ghost never showed up when i placed his war horn, just curious why?