Torygg's ghost only shows up if you're on the quest. Make sure you have a new version of the mod installed, and that you've started the Elisif questline (which starts all the other Solitude questlines) before you finish Wolf Skull Cave.

Possibly something my end, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

I'm using a mod called Simple Multiple Followers, and during Serana's quest I had both Lydia and Jordis with me.  

Whilst I was fighting the main boss in order to get Auriels bow (Can't remember his name) I used a magic Scroll that sets an area surrounding my character on fire.  Unfortunately, both Lydia AND Jordis got caught in the explosion and actually died.  It's strange, because up until that point they'd always reacted as if they were set to essential.  I tried the resurrect command, but it was no use.  

Serana was also caught in the blast, yet she wasn't affected by it at all.

I'm using a mod called Simple Multiple Followers, and during Serana's quest I had both Lydia and Jordis with me.  

Whilst I was fighting the main boss in order to get Auriels bow (Can't remember his name) I used a magic Scroll that sets an area surrounding my character on fire.  Unfortunately, both Lydia AND Jordis got caught in the explosion and actually died.  It's strange, because up until that point they'd always reacted as if they were set to essential.  I tried the resurrect command, but it was no use.  

Serana, I think, is essential, but the housecarls are only set as protected by default. They'll take a knee and go into bleedout if their health gets low enough, but they can be killed if someone or something keeps hitting them. Normally enemies will switch their attention to you or other followers so they manage to survive, but you yourself can certainly kill them.

I've killed Lydia lots of times by accident when she got in the way of a spell or arrow once her health was low enough. :blush:

As far as this Mod goes, they are only Essential between the time when their Amorous Quest is started and finished. 

I use Amazing Follower Tweaks which sets followers Essential, plus the AFT Ignore Friendly Fire addition, myself.

The resurrect command didn't work? You're sure you targeted Lydia or Jordis when using it? If you just use the "resurrect" command it will recycle the actor, causing them to disappear and then reappear. If you use the "resurrect 1" command, the actor will immediately get up instead of disappearing.

At this point, if both of their corpses have vanished you can still bring them back to life by using the following commands(without the parenthesis):

prid (reference ID of Lydia or Jordis)

resurrect 1

moveto player 

If either one does not appear next to you, try using the "enable" command and you may have to use it before the "moveto player" command. 

Here's the reference ID's you need:

Jordis The Sword-Maiden - Reference ID: 000A2C95

Lydia - Reference ID: 000A2C94

Hope this helps!

Well, I'm back from two weeks off.

Hmm... Skyrim.  Anyone still playing this game?  You guys know this game was released in 2011, right? 

I'll be working on putting out an update that fixes some known issues.  Probably take a couple weeks.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update love your mod. i have had hours of fun doing this quest lines and really well played out this mod. It is my must have.

here is a sad part sex labs inst apart of my must haves. which is required for the mod to work

I use AFT and also "Aft ignore friendly fire"

The ignore friendly fire mod doesn't actually require AFT to work either.

Well I've been telling people in my guide to use SkyTweak for ages, and that has a Ignore Friendly Fire: Damage, and Ignore Friendly Fire: Stagger option that can be checked that counts for both followers (including those not using vanilla follower system, like Arissa) and Civil War actors on your side. Plus a ton of other things and monitoring tools, it's an essential tool when you start using it.

Hmm... Skyrim.  Anyone still playing this game?  You guys know this game was released in 2011, right? 

I'll be working on putting out an update that fixes some known issues.  Probably take a couple weeks.

Thanks!

Heh, I just bought a GTX 980 4 Gig card costing about 750 USD mainly to be able to play Skyrim without stuttering and with higher specs. So yes, I'll be playing this game for quite a while yet. Probably up until Amorous Adventures of Fallout 4 is released. :P

I was going to suggest Amorous Witcher 3 as well, but judging by past games and Geralt's exploits in that arena, it would be kinda redundant!

I use AFT and also "Aft ignore friendly fire"

The ignore friendly fire mod doesn't actually require AFT to work either.

Well I've been telling people in my guide to use SkyTweak for ages, and that has a Ignore Friendly Fire: Damage, and Ignore Friendly Fire: Stagger option that can be checked that counts for both followers (including those not using vanilla follower system, like Arissa) and Civil War actors on your side. Plus a ton of other things and monitoring tools, it's an essential tool when you start using it.

Thanks!

Heh, I just bought a GTX 980 4 Gig card costing about 750 USD mainly to be able to play Skyrim without stuttering and with higher specs. So yes, I'll be playing this game for quite a while yet. Probably up until Amorous Adventures of Fallout 4 is released. :P

I was going to suggest Amorous Witcher 3 as well, but judging by past games and Geralt's exploits in that arena, it would be kinda redundant!

ahhh, I'd love a GTX 980 right about now. My GTX 780 is going strong but it'd still be nice to have a newer card for pretty much the exact same reason you said as well as video rendering. I envy you! Haha

Thanks!

Just mentioning, if anyone's a fan of the Vanilla Only version (no Dawnguard) you'll want to download and save v1.32.2 to your personal Mod Stash.  It is no longer supported and will go away permanently next update.

Next will be a pretty big bug-fix and polish update. 

Some of the older quests (Lydia, Danica, Irileth) will be re-done to no longer reference the early mechanic that killing dragons caused Arousal in the Player Character.  Ysolda's story will get changed.  Camilla will be completely redone to be less buggy.  There will be minor changes in a lot of the other quests.

Could take more than two weeks, actually.  But the main thing is, the Dawnguard version will be the only version going forward.

Thanks!

Welcome back! not sure if you read the previous posts but could you please make Irileth's quest repeatable? I'd really appreciate it!

You mean you want Irileth as a Lover?

Hmmm... She's a tough cookie.  Been all across Tamriel, you know.  I just don't think a quick fuck at the Watchtower is going to do it for her.  I think she'd demand something more.

Glad you're back! Did you by any chance see previous posts I made about the conditions for Serana's lover greetings? 

I did indeed, yes.  It's on my list of fixes for the next update.

Thanks!

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it!

ok question :

i know this already have been posted before but.. i cant find the post about this . :/

whats the command for the faction of lover ? i likely add some npc in the bucket (like rikke, tullius/ulfric, balgruuf,etc.. well , lots of them ^^ )

i know its possible just by put the npc in the faction, but dont know the faction ID.

if somebody can refresh me, thanks alots

Thanks!

Just mentioning, if anyone's a fan of the Vanilla Only version (no Dawnguard) you'll want to download and save v1.32.2 to your personal Mod Stash.  It is no longer supported and will go away permanently next update.

Some of the older quests (Lydia, Danica, Irileth) will be re-done to no longer reference the early mechanic that killing dragons caused Arousal in the Player Character.  Ysolda's story will get changed.  Camilla will be completely redone to be less buggy.  There will be minor changes in a lot of the other quests.

Could take more than two weeks, actually.  But the main thing is, the Dawnguard version will be the only version going forward.

Thanks!

WB FoxFingers!

Thanks for this & the upcoming update!!

Ysolda was a shocker  :blink: Never expected her to be like that :D
I always thought she was a sweet girl ... just goes to show eh ...

ok question :

i know this already have been posted before but.. i cant find the post about this . :/

whats the command for the faction of lover ? i likely add some npc in the bucket (like rikke, tullius/ulfric, balgruuf,etc.. well , lots of them ^^ )

i know its possible just by put the npc in the faction, but dont know the faction ID.

if somebody can refresh me, thanks alots

You just need to get them into the Amorous Adventures Lovers Faction if you just want them to have Lovers Options from this mod. Just that faction. The Mod has several factions. Only that one or you'll mess something up.

Use the console:

help faction

Then scroll up using the "page up" key and find:

Amorous Adventures Lover Faction (AmorAdvLoverFaction) in the list. It will be like xx011AEC

target an NPC by opening the console and clicking on them so they become the target. Then add them to the faction. Use the ID that was shown to you earlier. Example:

addfac xx011AEC 1

Now they have Lovers Options.

Hope that helps. Thanks

Thanks!

Thanks!

WB FoxFingers!

Thanks for this & the upcoming update!!

Ysolda was a shocker  :blink: Never expected her to be like that :D

I always thought she was a sweet girl ... just goes to show eh ...

To be fair, it's the player character who'll be changing, mostly.  Removing the blackmail angle people perceive at the end.  Ysolda is still naughty.

Thanks!

Welcome back, glad to see you are still interested in expanding/polishing this mod. I am very intrigued by the Ysolda and Camilla changes. Any hints on how you are going to change them?