Not more available

You can ask questions.

That's so long ago.

1 Armor: Search on Nexus by latex corset

2.Armor: The Armor is my signature Belt Armor Maschup

3 Armor: Mashup of me, not published due to permission

4.Armor: Conversion from me, not published due to permission

I've had a hard time getting this to work for a while. And just because I'm a stubborn, pig-headed old bastard! :lol:

I was always getting this with the equippable Havok object (and sometimes no collision just a crushed breast)...

post-243307-0-69272100-1401168374_thumb.jpgpost-243307-0-53532400-1401168354_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-78002500-1401168355_thumb.jpgpost-243307-0-05458000-1401168358_thumb.jpg

And just changing from XPMS skeleton to the XPMS Extended skeleton I get this...

post-243307-0-16415000-1401168359_thumb.jpgpost-243307-0-15351600-1401168360_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-40274800-1401168361_thumb.jpg

And now I am a happy Skyrimmer! :heart:

Hello all.

I just want to ask a quick question.

I get collision and physics fine but the breasts on my char are sort of flat. Not distorted flat or anything they just look like they're being pressed up against a wall all the time but then when i put an armor on they go back to normal shape. Could this be a bodyslide issue? thanks in advance.

Hello all.

I get collision and physics fine but the breasts on my char are sort of flat. Not distorted flat or anything they just look like they're being pressed up against a wall all the time but then when i put an armor on they go back to normal shape. Could this be a bodyslide issue? thanks in advance.

Body Slide, than would be possible cause.

There are several ways that can be causeless.

- Body and Armor internally use different skeleton

- Body or Armor used in addition NiStringExtraData with hdt.xml 

- Bone weight alias skin weight is differ strongly 

This mod is great, simple and works. Vielen Dank! Although, one notion (and I think this would be another's topic material but I ask here too anyway):

I want to tweak your "more jiggle" setup with hdtHavokModifier (JFF), but for reason or another all changes I make seem to have no effect at all?

Hello all.

Body Slide, than would be possible cause.

There are several ways that can be causeless.

- Body and Armor internally use different skeleton

- Body or Armor used in addition NiStringExtraData with hdt.xml 

- Bone weight alias skin weight is differ strongly 

Thank you for repying, i had a play around with Bodyslide and the builds and all seems ok now. 

Is it possible to add butt bounce to existing bodies? I'm using Sevenbase body, which doesn't seem to support butt bounce. Using the HDT-enabled sevenbase body here (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/) will enable butt bounce, but disable breast collision... really frustrating.

Yes, it is possible.

You can make it yourself with Outfit Studio 3Ds, blender etc..

Also a very good tool is mesh rigger.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta46-3-23-2014/

For Bombshell is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners/page-6?do=findComment&comment=767378

Hi, i have questions.

1. How heavy will this mod affects the game? Will there be plenty of ctd?

2. Do i have to dl monsto brukes' hdt pe too? I already have skse and xpms, what other file do i need to dl?

(My understanding is everything beside skse and xpms are included in this mod).

3. Will the sos schlongs affected (bounces) in sexlab anim ONLY if there is a collision? Cos its static now. What i need is for the schlongs to bounce like breast do, even before collision. I know sos moves during walk, run but it doesnt during sexlab anim. If your mod doesnt do this, can you suggest which mod does?

Thanks.

Hi, i have questions.

2. Do i have to dl monsto brukes' hdt pe too? I already have skse and xpms, what other file do i need to dl?

3. Will the sos schlongs affected (bounces) in sexlab anim ONLY if there is a collision? Cos its static now. What i need is for the schlongs to bounce like breast do, even before collision. I know sos moves during walk, run but it doesnt during sexlab anim. If your mod doesnt do this, can you suggest which mod does?

Thanks.

1 - CTD?

No idea - I have no CTD.

2 - XML for Beginners (optional download) contains everything that is needed.

Copy files in Data\SKSE\Plugins .

You only need SKSE and the correct skeleton "XPM Extended" from Groovtama.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

And of course, Body and Armor for BBP/TBBP.  ;) 

3. Collision for SOS is available if I remember correctly.

Hi, i have questions.

Thanks.

If SoS can't be erect, or is always half erect, you are missing the hkx files of sos.

If you can control erection, then you are using the alpha of xpmse which is missing the lagbones, because I took them out (SoS + Breast + Butt) because they interfere with HDT setups.

Hi, i have questions.

Thanks.

If SoS can't be erect, or is always half erect, you are missing the hkx files of sos.

If you can control erection, then you are using the alpha of xpmse which is missing the lagbones, because I took them out (SoS + Breast + Butt) because they interfere with HDT setups.

Hi i dl ver 1.93 ar something, the one one your page, not the 2.0 alpha. And i can use sos just fine to get erect etc, its just wont have the havoc physic nor any collision. It stays static, as if using better males during sexlab anim, even after dl havoc breast physic. Any idea why?

Hi, i have questions.

Thanks.

1 - CTD?

No idea - I have no CTD.

2 - XML for Beginners (optional download) contains everything that is needed.

Copy files in Data\SKSE\Plugins .

You only need SKSE and the correct skeleton "XPM Extended" from Groovtama.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

And of course, Body and Armor for BBP/TBBP. ;)

3. Collision for SOS is available if I remember correctly.

Hi i just dl your mod, works great on female, however on male, i have tried any sexlab anim, bj etc, but the schlongs just wont move. It stays static, no movement when touched, nor collide agaist body (butt, etc). I already wore the havoc object and dl every requirement.

Is the schlongs havoc physic attached on different slot (breast is slot 46) and i happen to take the item off in the sexlab setup? What slot would that be?

If not, what collision would move the schlongs so i can try it, does it have to be their own hand, or could be moved by other people's hand, mouth, butt, etc?

Im sure i use the male and female one, and it worked on the female, so i dont know whats wrong. Can you help?

Thanks.

Hi i dl ver 1.93 ar something, the one one your page, not the 2.0 alpha. And i can use sos just fine to get erect etc, its just wont have the havoc physic nor any collision. It stays static, as if using better males during sexlab anim, even after dl havoc breast physic. Any idea why?

Hi i just dl your mod, works great on female, however on male, i have tried any sexlab anim, bj etc, but the schlongs just wont move. It stays static, no movement when touched, nor collide agaist body (butt, etc). I already wore the havoc object and dl every requirement.

Is the schlongs havoc physic attached on different slot (breast is slot 46) and i happen to take the item off in the sexlab setup? What slot would that be?

If not, what collision would move the schlongs so i can try it, does it have to be their own hand, or could be moved by other people's hand, mouth, butt, etc?

Im sure i use the male and female one, and it worked on the female, so i dont know whats wrong. Can you help?

Thanks.

Schlongs are only collisionenabled on specific xmls and only on bellies or on breats not the other way round, problemfree hand collision or movement through collision is not possible at the moment and will probably not archieved with HDT (only idle schlong movement is makeable at the moment), movement of schlongs will probably work with PA because HDT is not ready/fit to do such stuff.

I do not know - to be honest - if I in the hdtm.xml and in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. grouping and collision have set.

But it would really be a "crime" if I had not done it.

Because I had fed up with of SOS, constantly adjust, hangs crooked, etc.

I have done the following.

The normal male body (better males, I think) installed, then the bones of SOS (because already present in hdtm.xml) copied and correctly assigned to us works wonderfully.

I now need nothing more to adjust and align, but rather enjoy just yet.  :P

this is working fantastically for me so far the physics work like a dream :D

however in my idle makes the breasts stretch up when the hands go up the body

and there are some positions in sexlab that also make the breasts deflate or stretch up

im using animation  2  1 of these mods here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/

Maybe it helps, decrease the radius and/or firction in xml.

Or less bone weighting in Body/Armor.

I just discovered this mod recently. The collision and everything works, but the only issue is that the object does not spawn on all the NPCs. I tried starting a new game but it still did not spawn on the NPCs. What might be the issue here?

Thanks.

EDIT: After running around and checking out different NPCs, it seems it's the NPCs that were added through mods that do not have the Havok Breast Object. Is there a way to add the object on all the mod NPCs?

Edited by flyingsock

I just discovered this mod recently. The collision and everything works, but the only issue is that the object does not spawn on all the NPCs. I tried starting a new game but it still did not spawn on the NPCs. What might be the issue here?

Thanks.

EDIT: After running around and checking out different NPCs, it seems it's the NPCs that were added through mods that do not have the Havok Breast Object. Is there a way to add the object on all the mod NPCs?

This object will be added only standard NPC.

Additional NPC - Followers mods, etc. - you can with console command to add or the NPC ESP modify.

Console: Id find from objec

Enter: Help Havok

Click on NPC in console:

Enter additem  ID 1

Enter equipitem  ID