Not more available

if i want collision on nude body, do i need to equip havoc object?

i can't seem to get one for nude body to get collision effect.

edit : i get the havok from player.additem, but it still won't work.

i created body using body slider 2 : CBBE advanced TBBP body, used xp32's max skeleton, and ur HDT extensions.

the bouncy effect works, but the collision effect doesn't work.

edit 2 : sorry maybe some mistakes on my part, it works just fine now! wonderful!

thx for ur great mod!

by the way, can u make a less jiggly breast?

the butt is awesome, but when i walk my character, i saw the breast movement isn't too good (for me at least), it will be better if the butt is like this, but the breast have less bouncy. but only when walk, on another case is fine.

if i want collision on nude body, do i need to equip havoc object?

i can't seem to get one for nude body to get collision effect.

edit : i get the havok from player.additem, but it still won't work.

i created body using body slider 2 : CBBE advanced TBBP body, used xp32's max skeleton, and ur HDT extensions.

the bouncy effect works, but the collision effect doesn't work.

edit 2 : sorry maybe some mistakes on my part, it works just fine now! wonderful!

thx for ur great mod!

by the way, can u make a less jiggly breast?

the butt is awesome, but when i walk my character, i saw the breast movement isn't too good (for me at least), it will be better if the butt is like this, but the breast have less bouncy. but only when walk, on another case is fine.

Strongly reduced jiggle added.
For my taste, more silicone Edition  ;)

wow, thx a lot clp2011, i will try it right now!

thx for the info happy_polla. i will try that too :P

edit : i have tried both, the animation from xp32 only changed walk forward and backward animation as far as i know or maybe i downloaded wrong section, lol. but i used only walk forward animation. and it's good!!

and the strongly reduced wiggle is truly wonderful, it's the best!! thanks a lot clp2011, now i got what i wanted :)

wow, thx a lot clp2011, i will try it right now!

thx for the info happy_polla. i will try that too :P

edit : i have tried both, the animation from xp32 only changed walk forward and backward animation as far as i know or maybe i downloaded wrong section, lol. but i used only walk forward animation. and it's good!!

and the strongly reduced wiggle is truly wonderful, it's the best!! thanks a lot clp2011, now i got what i wanted :)

Typical. Silicon-generation  :P

It work when I first install. Recently I re-install some skeleton, body mesh and create a body by body slides.  TBBP, CBBE, 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton. (Run BOSS and FNIS)

The breast collision effect for nude player doesn't work anymore (HDT still work very well on Hair), But it work when player wear HDT Havok Objects.  

This MOD for breast collision will work when player is nude without wearing any HDT Havok Objects, am I right?

Could you tell me more detail how to install this mod? and what kind things I should  in the Data\SKSE\Plugins folder?

"Havok Breast Physic Original, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn" is for the NPC breast collision, is right?

If I just want nude player have breast collision, I only need is install   "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners", am I right?

So which steps I done wrong?

I put all 6 files: hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll, hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll, hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, and hdtm.xml in

the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners.7z to the Data\SKSE\Plugins folder.  

So which steps I done wrong?

I put all 6 files: hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll, hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll, hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, and hdtm.xml in

the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners.7z to the Data\SKSE\Plugins folder.  

Your skeleton is really not recommended.

If you Havok Breast Physic not install, but breast collision with naked body want to have, you need to edit the body mesh.

There are many tutorials on the topic at LL.

When you create the body and armors with BodySlide, have to enter the NiStringExtraData in the template meshes - before create body or batch build.

Hello, I have installed the mod so far and it works alright. I don't have collision though, but plan to fix it by replacing hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml with an newer one I am also using Groovtama's XMPS which is the most compatible skeleton for me. The real question I have is that I have HDT Havok Object.esp checked I have HDT High Heels installed too, do I need HDT Havok Object.esp for HDT High Heels as well or do I not since this mod kinda has the equitable object I can use? I'm thinking I should deactivate it as I believe that HDT Havok Object.esp is conflicting with your mod possibly giving me random CTD's.

Hello, I have installed the mod so far and it works alright. I don't have collision though, but plan to fix it by replacing hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml with an newer one I am also using Groovtama's XMPS which is the most compatible skeleton for me. The real question I have is that I have HDT Havok Object.esp checked I have HDT High Heels installed too, do I need HDT Havok Object.esp for HDT High Heels as well or do I not since this mod kinda has the equitable object I can use? I'm thinking I should deactivate it as I believe that HDT Havok Object.esp is conflicting with your mod possibly giving me random CTD's.

Havok Breast Physics is a new development of HDT Havok Object.

First uninstall HDT Havok Object, then install this mod.

Overwrite files if asked

where is  

XML-Files for Beginners   

I can not  find  it 

In download page of this Tread.

• Download    Havok Breast Physic _Dawnguard.7z
  • 1.53KBDownload    Havok Breast Physic _Dragonborn.7z
  • 11.96KBDownload    Havok Breast Physic.7z
  • 1.81MBDownload    hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners.7z
  • 1.82MBDownload    hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners_less_jiggle.7z
  • 3.13KBDownload    Strongly reduced wiggle.7z
  • 34.45MBDownload    video.7z

I just saw these downloads, 

Not found  XML-Files for Beginners,   can you can download the address made ​​about

• Download    Havok Breast Physic _Dawnguard.7z
  • 1.53KBDownload    Havok Breast Physic _Dragonborn.7z
  • 11.96KBDownload    Havok Breast Physic.7z
  • 1.81MBDownload    hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners.7z
  • 1.82MBDownload    hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners_less_jiggle.7z
  • 3.13KBDownload    Strongly reduced wiggle.7z
  • 34.45MBDownload    video.7z

Not found  XML-Files for Beginners,   can you can download the address made ​​about

Download Havok Breast Physic _Dawnguard.7z

1.53KBDownload Havok Breast Physic _Dragonborn.7z

11.96KBDownload Havok Breast Physic.7z

1.81MBDownload hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners.7z

1.82MBDownload hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners_less_jiggle.7z

3.13KBDownload Strongly reduced wiggle.7z

34.45MBDownload video.7z

Not found XML-Files for Beginners, can you can download the address made ​​about

Is there a way to make HDT Breast Physics item invisible when looting/stealing from NPCs (Make it as body part perhaps? )? Or can you make a script to remove that item if NPC is dead?

Why would you want?

Because its strange to see that you can steal someones breast physics... its not realistic.

Is there a way to make HDT Breast Physics item invisible when looting/stealing from NPCs (Make it as body part perhaps? )? Or can you make a script to remove that item if NPC is dead?

Why would you want?

Because its strange to see that you can steal someones breast physics... its not realistic.

The reason is so awesome that I simply must respond-sorry

Sorry, this situation I had not considered when choosing a name.

I thought to myself, in a game where even reptiles have breasts ...

I mean Argonians are reptiles but - with boobs, right?

Realism, Realism, Skyrim hmm

--- damn - Lydia stop right now to fuck the fat cat, and come here.

I need your help to realism ...

Look at me not so stupid, the fat cat after sitting back in the tent and sold Skoma.

Speaking of which, Skoma.

Give me something,

I have to think about -ähm-  realism ...

Maybe I find it then why David Copperfield running around here and constantly Match splints and ice cubes throws at me and imagines that he could conjure.

Now I know what collision is I hope this question doesn't come off as stupid, but will breast collision work with other NPCs in sexlab animations? For instance breast colliding with another chest of an NPC during an animation or "when the huge bus continues to drive in between the really big air balloons held so tightly together" or it only works with the idle animations I've been seeing around here with the woman holding her breast?

Now I know what collision is I hope this question doesn't come off as stupid, but will breast collision work with other NPCs in sexlab animations? For instance breast colliding with another chest of an NPC during an animation or "when the huge bus continues to drive in between the really big air balloons held so tightly together" or it only works with the idle animations I've been seeing around here with the woman holding her breast?

Breast Havok Physic adds only the XML, add the NPC.

Whether the Kollsion between the different NPC / Bones works, depends only on the XML.

I personally have my XMl adjusted so that the breasts not collide with each other.

Might be quite interesting for SexLab, but are in the normal game too much trouble.

In my personal XML works collision between the hands+breast, feet+breast,  penis+breast, hand+butt, penis+butt.

It just depends on the XML, havok Breast Physic ensures that the XML is activated - as it were

Whether the Kollsion between the different NPC / Bones works, depends only on the XML.

I personally have my XMl adjusted so that the breasts not collide with each other.

Might be quite interesting for SexLab, but are in the normal game too much trouble.

In my personal XML works collision between the hands+breast, feet+breast,  penis+breast, hand+butt, penis+butt.

It just depends on the XML, havok Breast Physic ensures that the XML is activated - as it were

Oh, okay so I can just edit the XML to enable the different parts of the body to interact with others, awesome! Now does the program "just for fun" help you do that easier, or is there an tutorial to make body parts interact like that? If not could you, would you upload an XML similar to your personal one that does?

Edit Update: was able to get it working by following this tutorial, But by putting an collision .XML in the plugins folder and typing in the string it's name hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml instead of HDT.xml. There is some clipping but I just think my character's boobs are a bit too big.

Oh, okay so I can just edit the XML to enable the different parts of the body to interact with others, awesome! Now does the program "just for fun" help you do that easier, or is there an tutorial to make body parts interact like that? If not could you, would you upload an XML similar to your personal one that does?

Edit Update: was able to get it working by following this tutorial, But by putting an collision .XML in the plugins folder and typing in the string it's name hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml instead of HDT.xml. There is some clipping but I just think my character's boobs are a bit too big.

In the download are already 3 xml versions available.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners.7z

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners_less_jiggle.7z

Strongly reduced wiggle.7z

These are xml for hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll 14:28.

Also for 14:28 this version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28922-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/

For 10:25, there are some xml here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25763-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/

In addition, there are many other xml for download here at LL.