Not more available

Is there a way to make HDT Breast Physics item invisible when looting/stealing from NPCs (Make it as body part perhaps? )? Or can you make a script to remove that item if NPC is dead?

Why would you want?

Because its strange to see that you can steal someones breast physics... its not realistic.

The reason is so awesome that I simply must respond-sorry

Sorry, this situation I had not considered when choosing a name.

I thought to myself, in a game where even reptiles have breasts ...

I mean Argonians are reptiles but - with boobs, right?

Realism, Realism, Skyrim hmm

--- damn - Lydia stop right now to fuck the fat cat, and come here.

I need your help to realism ...

Look at me not so stupid, the fat cat after sitting back in the tent and sold Skoma.

Speaking of which, Skoma.

Give me something,

I have to think about -ähm-  realism ...

Maybe I find it then why David Copperfield running around here and constantly Match splints and ice cubes throws at me and imagines that he could conjure.

Well, appology accepted. Now sorry but i have to ask another question.

So if you are against realism in Skyrim why even bother to spend months as you said in this post trying to figure out how to make boobs jiggle like they really do? I mean why not leave them to be so fantasy stone looking and unable to move? I believe you will find this amazing as well :)

Is there a way to make HDT Breast Physics item invisible when looting/stealing from NPCs (Make it as body part perhaps? )? Or can you make a script to remove that item if NPC is dead?

Why would you want?

Because its strange to see that you can steal someones breast physics... its not realistic.

The reason is so awesome that I simply must respond-sorry

Sorry, this situation I had not considered when choosing a name.

I thought to myself, in a game where even reptiles have breasts ...

I mean Argonians are reptiles but - with boobs, right?

Realism, Realism, Skyrim hmm

--- damn - Lydia stop right now to fuck the fat cat, and come here.

I need your help to realism ...

Look at me not so stupid, the fat cat after sitting back in the tent and sold Skoma.

Speaking of which, Skoma.

Give me something,

I have to think about -ähm-  realism ...

Maybe I find it then why David Copperfield running around here and constantly Match splints and ice cubes throws at me and imagines that he could conjure.

Well, appology accepted. Now sorry but i have to ask another question.

So if you are against realism in Skyrim why even bother to spend months as you said in this post trying to figure out how to make boobs jiggle like they really do? I mean why not leave them to be so fantasy stone looking and unable to move? I believe you will find this amazing as well :)

You say it unrealistic "Havok Breast Physic" to take of dead NPC.

There can be only two reasons for this.

Either you did not understand what is "Breast Havok Physic", or you have humor.

In my reply, I've assumed that you have humor. And she's written the same way.

I have not tried months to bring to wiggle breasts. I know that since half a year. ;)

I tried to find a solution to get the path to the xml in the meshes without that people edit-body meshes and countless armor.

For that I have written the mod.

If you do not like, then write yourself a Mod - then you can also use realistic terms, or what do you think of this.

And if I play fantasy games, or not, that would rather leave me.

I think I'm old enough to know what I'm playing.

I have not tried months to bring to wiggle breasts. I know that since half a year. ;)

I tried to find a solution to get the path to the xml in the meshes without that people edit-body meshes and countless armor.

If you do not like, then write yourself a Mod - then you can also use realistic terms, or what do you think of this.

Actually its none of that. I understand both humor, fantasy, reality and i also understand what this mod does and how it does it, but i had simple question and was expecting simple answer.

The same way you would NOT expect to take someones hair after killing him or stealing his hair without him noticing i do NOT expect to have breast physic stolen from someone.

Even fantasy has its logic, especialy if its based on something from reality.

(Ups, I accidently stole your boob physic and now they wont colide anymore even if you are a man)

Because of that i consider this mod very good (based on very good idea) but not complete.

What it is missing is hidden breast physic item.

Kinky, you are taking this too seriously.

If you don't like the idea of how this mod works, you are not forced to use it. Simple as that really.

Just do the mesh edit for each armor and cloth to use the xml and you will not be needing to use this mod. Good luck editing all of them though. :)

Actually its none of that. I understand both humor, fantasy, reality and i also understand what this mod does and how it does it, but i had simple question and was expecting simple answer.

The same way you would NOT expect to take someones hair after killing him or stealing his hair without him noticing i do NOT expect to have breast physic stolen from someone.

Even fantasy has its logic, especialy if its based on something from reality.

(Ups, I accidently stole your boob physic and now they wont colide anymore even if you are a man)

Because of that i consider this mod very good (based on very good idea) but not complete.

What it is missing is hidden breast physic item.

Probably you did not understand the mod.

There is no stolen Physic.  :lol:

There is an item called "Havok Breast Physic".

It is not a body part, such as Hair.

If I steal someone a "short tempered steel with handle," I will not be surprised that the item "Dagger" and not "short tempered steel with handle" is called.

Dagger is a name, a term for a particular item.

Breast Havok Physic is a name, a term for a particular item .

The allusion to the man just shows that you have the mod and interrelationships of hdtPhysicsExtensions  not understood.

Maybe you should read the description.

But the answer is so cool again, I have to give you but one vote.

If you don't like the idea of how this mod works, you are not forced to use it. Simple as that really.

Just do the mesh edit for each armor and cloth to use the xml and you will not be needing to use this mod. Good luck editing all of them though. :)

We are talking about 2 things here.

1. Me suggesting how to improve the mod.

2. Modder that doesnt understand english and thinks this mod is perfect and if you try to suggest things you are dumb and do not understand anything (last part makes me more serious).

Im seriously considering to uninstall it and its a shame coz it has such a potential and the reasons why are just above. I wont bother to learn to mod skyrim (spent enough time on modding other games) and especially not to do it in more difficult way coz i know this way is as simple as it gets but its not without flawes. If anyone does what i mentioned to improve it i will immidiately skip to that and delete this one. And i give up on talking any more here coz its like talking to a wall.

We are talking about 2 things here.

1. Me suggesting how to improve the mod.

2. Modder that doesnt understand english and thinks this mod is perfect and if you try to suggest things you are dumb and do not understand anything (last part makes me more serious).

Im seriously considering to uninstall it and its a shame coz it has such a potential and the reasons why are just above. I wont bother to learn to mod skyrim (spent enough time on modding other games) and especially not to do it in more difficult way coz i know this way is as simple as it gets but its not without flawes. If anyone does what i mentioned to improve it i will immidiately skip to that and delete this one. And i give up on talking any more here coz its like talking to a wall.

This person obviously wanted to start something, to troll and just trip out. They make absolutely no sense at all in what they are saying "what is real" well none of it is and that's what makes modding so great to put everything and anything you want in an video game, if they can't understand that, they need to move on.

@Kinky

You complain about it, that you can steal equipped Item of dead NPC.

Then you just do not.

Do not steal the item from dead NPC.

The aim of the mod is to add the item to each hdt-capable NPC.

For this outfit sets are used.

If an NPC dies, he still has the outfit - or is the NPC then naked?

These outfits can be also found in wardrobe.

It may therefore be that "Breast Havok Physic" is in the wardrobe.

I do not think the mod is perfect.

Who said that?

There is always potential to improve something.

However, improving not means to disable one of the main functions of mods.

What you describe as unrealistic, is not a mistake, it is intentional.

@Kinky

Then you just do not.

Who said that?

Ok that was normal response so ill do same.

Whole game is about killing and looting items so i cant just stop doing that. Also i dont want to click one by one item to get what i want which means if i take all items i get lots of havok breast physic items that i really have no use of. I already said i know how mod works but here ill mention it again just to make sure everyone understand.

What you missed is i wasnt just complaining i also offered solutions for this:

1. If it is possible make havok breast physic as part of the body (similar to hair or hands for example) so that every npc has it but it is not visible in inventory. You are more familiar with how things work there so you know if this can be done.

2. Scripting.

on event npc inventory open - remove havok breast physic item from npc

on event npc inventory close - if npc is alive add havok breast physic item to npc

And it works. And if you think it wont work i have 3 words for you - Sexlab strapon equipping.

@Kinky

Then you just do not.

Who said that?

Ok that was normal response so ill do same.

Whole game is about killing and looting items so i cant just stop doing that. Also i dont want to click one by one item to get what i want which means if i take all items i get lots of havok breast physic items that i really have no use of. I already said i know how mod works but here ill mention it again just to make sure everyone understand.

What you missed is i wasnt just complaining i also offered solutions for this:

1. If it is possible make havok breast physic as part of the body (similar to hair or hands for example) so that every npc has it but it is not visible in inventory. You are more familiar with how things work there so you know if this can be done.

2. Scripting.

on event npc inventory open - remove havok breast physic item from npc

on event npc inventory close - if npc is alive add havok breast physic item to npc

And it works. And if you think it wont work i have 3 words for you - Sexlab strapon equipping.

There are numerous threads on the topic.

HDT Havoc Path as NiStringExtraData to the mesh body, head, hands or whatever.

Unfortunately, this does not 100%.

Ellewah has already described it, what is the meaning of this.

This mod should exactly prevent this.

There you are experienced modders, it should be no problem for you to edit the ESM.

You can edit the Vendor property and enter a value.

Then you can sell the item.

Or you put it on a non-playable that could prevent to take the item.

If it were not desired or would called the error, had complained here about more people.

Of the 5370 dowloads but there is no further negative feedback on this point.

Quite the contrary. Because it is exactly what the mod to do.

Perhaps you realize why the mod is exactly as it should be.

As I said, set up the with NiStringExtraData is described in more LL than adequate.

Then you do not need the mod.

There you are experienced modders, it should be no problem for you to edit the ESM.

This means even my first solution would work and i was right the whole time. Thats all i needed to know.

This means even my first solution would work and i was right the whole time. Thats all i needed to know.

It might have been better, the same to say at the beginning what the reason, instead of the nonsense with the Relismus to start.

I asked you not the reason.

The real reason is to have pockets full of objects that you do not need or can sell.

My suggestion has nothing to do with your solution.

There are no items removed or made invisible.

You can not integrate this Object as a body part in the body.

There are other solutions - without Object - everything mentioned here and described in detail in section hdtPhysicsExtensions.

Hi there i have installed this but when i try to start skse launcher a get an error pop up  (msvcp110.dll) all my microsoft framework seems to be up to date  it seems to  come from the 

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_for_beginners folder maybe the mem patch im not sure alrgiht thanks

Is SKSE up to date?

SKSE_Launcher with admin rights?

yep it's the latest version i have Steam and  skyrim installed in its own Folder so no need for admin rights
oh i don't have the alpha skse but the Current build (1.6.16, compatible with runtime 1.9.32.0.* one does that matter?
also it seems when i remove the HDT 
Havok Breast Physic - XML-Files for Beginners

it goes back to normal but when i have it installed the c++ error will pop up skyrim will start in background,

when in game i cant move at all then about 40-60 it will then ctd 

I also only the stable SKSE.

I used the search in the forum.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28382-msvcp110dll-hdtskyrimmempatchdll-error/?do=findComment&comment=709898

I can not reproduce this error - sorry.

In addition to the admin right there is the possibility that the ownership rights are not set, or antivirus blocks the dll.

Edit

If it does not work:

Here is an old version of me.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/

With DLL version 10.25.

The meshes and the ESP you do not need to install.

Only the files for plugins folder.

You should first delete all the files of this mod here in the Plugins folder.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28382-msvcp110dll-hdtskyrimmempatchdll-error/?do=findComment&comment=709898

In addition to the admin right there is the possibility that the ownership rights are not set, or antivirus blocks the dll.

Edit

If it does not work:

With DLL version 10.25.

thank you ok yep it works now but what i am trying to do is get the breast collision working so i tried thishttp://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/  but the error comes back up again it seems that maybe the mem patch is causing this i am not sure

Edit

If it does not work:

With DLL version 10.25.

thank you ok yep it works now but what i am trying to do is get the breast collision working so i tried thishttp://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/  but the error comes back up again it seems that maybe the mem patch is causing this i am not sure

Then simply delete the hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll and ini. 
The files may not be necessary because they are standalone Hydro. 
I have added only in download, because without the files do not work for me.

Edit

If it does not work:

With DLL version 10.25.

yup it was the mem patch causing the errors while it works now there seems to be no breast collision well i appreciate your help anyways im gonna toy around with it for a while maybe i installed to many of your hdt mods or something lol thanks again :)

Edit

If it does not work:

With DLL version 10.25.

yup it was the mem patch causing the errors while it works now there seems to be no breast collision well i appreciate your help anyways im gonna toy around with it for a while maybe i installed to many of your hdt mods or something lol thanks again :)

For breast collision:

If you Havok Breast Physic have installed - and not just the xml and dll enter in the console help Havok.

Then player.additem id 1 and equip.

Id = Id of Havok Breast Physic

Sorry if this was already answer, but can someone explain in more detail or make a video of making this mod work with breast idle animation? I have already install all of the downloaded esm and esps file and the breast animation looks really nice when I'm walking around, jumping and running.  However, when I try using breast idle animation, the breast doesn't jiggle or move at all.  HELP ME fellow cleavage lovers!

Edit

If it does not work:

With DLL version 10.25.

For breast collision:

If you Havok Breast Physic have installed - and not just the xml and dll enter in the console help Havok.

Awesome i had to go back and get the old xml from this page but now collison works Thank You xD

Sorry if this was already answer, but can someone explain in more detail or make a video of making this mod work with breast idle animation? I have already install all of the downloaded esm and esps file and the breast animation looks really nice when I'm walking around, jumping and running.  However, when I try using breast idle animation, the breast doesn't jiggle or move at all.  HELP ME fellow cleavage lovers!

ESM and ESP enabled in Skyrim Launcher?

For breast collision:

Enter in the console help Havok.

ESM and ESP enabled in Skyrim Launcher?

For breast collision:

Enter in the console help Havok.

Hey Clp, thank you! Cleavage forever :)  also thanks for sharing this and being very helpful toward newbie like me.