Not more available

Thank you for this mod and making breast collision readily available for "beginners". I'm having a terrible intermitten problem with followers: their breasts project a cone which quickly fades and the follower disappears. This happens frequently with every follower, except Vilja. While the follower is invisible, I can find them through the dialogue prompt and if I remove their armor (use EFF to manage followers) they reappear and can be outfitted again. Using Groovtama's latest "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50" and both UNP and CBBE TBBP meshes. If you or anyone else knows how to solve this problem, please reply asap.

This problem , there are always , and also from the beginning of HDT PE .

The question I have tried to answer here .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/page-6?do=findComment&comment=768182

My solution :

I have ENB removed and use now again Imaginator + Dynavision 

Graphics are not quite as nice , but the effect does not occur until many hours later than ENB .

A positive side effect , the graphics card is finally back silently .

I'm sorry I can not really help you.It's really a problem , as far as I can remember .

A 100 % solution I do not know .

I know only ENB, enhances this effect enormously - even with WaitBuysRenderer it is not entirely clear. 

And the more followers, the more quickly and more frequently occurring problem.

Whether it is up to the frame dependence of ENB or the "super" memory management of Windows, I do not know.

The longer you play, the more often it happens. ENB, this accelerates enormously.

Who has a really verified solution - please post.

I can verify that using only the ENB speed hack (UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true, UseDefferedRendering=false) will eliminate disappearing and breasts project cone. (my experience with this problem wasn't followers but npc).  Do not use enb graphics,  Do not use - [enb Detailed Shadows option (enbseries.ini settings w/UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false, UseDefferedRendering=false)]  Do not use ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true or EnableVSync=true.  Use only your video driver for: AnisotropicFiltering and vsync, also use Skyrim antialiasing.  I believe that not using enb speed hack would also help but the value of using the enb speed hack is to great to give up, the cpu runs much cooler.  My amd vsync is equal to enb vsync for lip sync.   The results during sex acts and related motion is amazing using Havok Breast Physic + Xml-Files For Beginners + Video Addet.

Forgive me for asking perhaps basic questions regarding HDT and collision but I have been experimenting with HDT and reading this forum for about 10 days now and is still not clear on some stuff. 

1. The other methods here involved using combinations of modified mesh of malehands.nif and femalehead.nif, as well as Havok object with htm and hdtphysicsextensions.ini/dll (all very confusing).  If I read you correctly, your method requires no modification of any .nif.   So if I am currently using one I should revert back to regular mesh AND uninstall their Havok object before using your method.  If this is the case, is it possible to make it as a package so I can manage it with NMM?   I have been playing with so many xml that I can no longer tell which is which.

2.  When you talk about collision does it mean avoiding clipping between two objects or that the weight physics also get involved?  For example, the hand moving the breast idle animation everyone here seems to use looks like both weight and clipping avoidance but some other stuff I saw appears to be clipping avoidance between two rigid objects without animation from impact.  Is this controlled by the different xml or just how HDT works?  So in easy English, do I need to wait for someone to make a good hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to have BOTH bounce/collision in the same impact or is this handled by HDT once the Havok object is equipped?

3. You didn't mention hair physics in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for Beginners.  I am very confused as some posters said their defaultBBP.xml has Merida enabled while some don't.

4. What about follower NPC?  Do they need to equip breastHavok manually or is that automatic as other NPC?

5. How does this affect physics on the belly node?

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much clp2011. Followed your guide and everything works again. I do have 1 question, I now have a "HDT Havok Object.esp" and the "Havok Breast Physic.esm/esp's". Should I delete the "HDT Havok Object" esp? It's funny... everything is working with both.

Hey clp, is there away to stop the breast from randomly bouncing when I'm idling?  It kind weird that my character's chest just hops up and down on their own when she isn't even moving lol. Does this have something to do with my idle animation or is that just normal with all HDT? 

Forgive me for asking perhaps basic questions regarding HDT and collision but I have been experimenting with HDT and reading this forum for about 10 days now and is still not clear on some stuff. 

1. The other methods here involved using combinations of modified mesh of malehands.nif and femalehead.nif, as well as Havok object with htm and hdtphysicsextensions.ini/dll (all very confusing).  If I read you correctly, your method requires no modification of any .nif.   So if I am currently using one I should revert back to regular mesh AND uninstall their Havok object before using your method.  If this is the case, is it possible to make it as a package so I can manage it with NMM?   I have been playing with so many xml that I can no longer tell which is which.

2.  When you talk about collision does it mean avoiding clipping between two objects or that the weight physics also get involved?  For example, the hand moving the breast idle animation everyone here seems to use looks like both weight and clipping avoidance but some other stuff I saw appears to be clipping avoidance between two rigid objects without animation from impact.  Is this controlled by the different xml or just how HDT works?  So in easy English, do I need to wait for someone to make a good hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to have BOTH bounce/collision in the same impact or is this handled by HDT once the Havok object is equipped?

3. You didn't mention hair physics in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for Beginners.  I am very confused as some posters said their defaultBBP.xml has Merida enabled while some don't.

4. What about follower NPC?  Do they need to equip breastHavok manually or is that automatic as other NPC?

Thanks a lot.

I played around with this method for a bit and I might be able to answer some of my own questions, please correct me if I am wrong and also the unanswered questions:

1.  I revert back to vanilla nif for hands and head and use this method on a clean install without other Havoc mod in All-in-One. After I got breast collision to work on my PC, I switched from Beginner to the latest hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in the Download section by pringles89 and other parts on my PC start to bounce (not sure about collision since the idle animation has a lot of body movements and the breast movement appears to be weight based rather than collision based - see question 2).  From a user perspective, this is the most elegant solution I have seen.

2.  Still not sure about how visually this method of HDT differentiates bounce(weight) while in collision(two right object) and how as user should we expect to find visually and to activate such visual.

3. The stuff just works including no more funky Merida hair movements with modified nif.

4. Collision not working on NPC follower.  Is this because I started with a old save?  I don't know how to test with other NPC since other female NPC don't idle.  What is the best mod to test out collision in other body parts?  The idle standing animation can only test breasts collision on PC and follower NPC.

5. How will collision work on other nodes?  Obviously another modder needs to add more xml.   Will I need a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and equip additional Havoc (butt, belly etc)?

Thanks again for the mods.

Thank you very much clp2011. Followed your guide and everything works again. I do have 1 question, I now have a "HDT Havok Object.esp" and the "Havok Breast Physic.esm/esp's". Should I delete the "HDT Havok Object" esp? It's funny... everything is working with both.

I would disable the old esp.

It does not make much sense to change outfit sets 2x.

Moreover, it is always better to load an ESP less than an ESP to load additional.

Hey clp, is there away to stop the breast from randomly bouncing when I'm idling?  It kind weird that my character's chest just hops up and down on their own when she isn't even moving lol. Does this have something to do with my idle animation or is that just normal with all HDT? 

Please use the full name: HDT is short form of hydrogensaysHDT. It exists in HDT high heels and other mods.  ;)

I do not know this problem/phenomenon, if everything was installed correctly.

It always happened only if:

hdtPhysicsExtensions.DLL (14-28 Version) + hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and/or hdt.xml for a version earlier than 14-28 (10-24, 9-28 etc)

Who hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll 14-28 must also use an XML file for this version.

To also clarify this misunderstanding: Version 14-28 is not only the latest version, it is also stable.

Thanks a lot.

1: The idea with female head etc. was an attempt by me to show in this whole mess is a simple solution .

Unfortunately, it works only 100 % for the PC.

I had Ashal asked to delete this thread because he cares only for additional confusion - as you can see from your post.

Unfortunately Ashal did not respond.

This mod here can be used without to edit any mesh.

2: The mod is here because for an existing hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

and optional for males an existing hdtm.xml be distributed to the NPC in the game.

On request, I then xml files uploaded in this mod.

Therefore, called Beginners, because everything in the mod yet (except SKSE, skeleton, body ) is what is necessary for the entry/beginning

in HDT PE.

So only the most necessary.

The xml files are also restricted to necessary.

So: Jiggle/bounce for breast and butt + Collision hands/breasts + Collision penis/breasts.

Bounce/jiggle for Breasts/Butt is always on.

For Collision must be equipped Havok Breast Physic - the meaning of this mod.

3: It would be nonsense to include in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml bones for hair.

If you want to use Physicsimulation for skirts, hair, etc.,

they download the mods and install them separately.

These mods have their own xml files and your own bones.

4: Followers (House Carls) non standard outfits. You can equip the item manually or with the console.

5: I know Skyrim is a fantasy game.

In my xml there will be no Belly-bone. Never!

I am yet to see a woman where the belly wobbles so up and down, as sometimes seen here.

The woman would have to be extremely fat.

And by God, I hope I shall never see such a thing.

If you like, the bones for belly can be integrated in the xml.

Or bones for eyes or ears.

Stalked eyes and ears wiggling during blowjob.  :lol: 

I hope I have brought here any ideas anyone. ;)

Thanks for the reply.  Just to summarize for myself and for others because this stuff is very interesting: if I follow you correctly, the reason that custom NPC followers must equip Havok item same as the PC is because the leveling system tracks their leveling individually while vanilla NPC use armor buffs to adjust their level when spun as the enemies.  This is the reason why mercenary followers are useless because their buff was fixed the moment they received the armor.  So your mod passes the Havok to vanilla NPC when their equipped inventory checks the leveling system for adding buff attachment.  NPC that do not need leveling do not wear armors so only weight physics from the body mesh is used to display them.  You manually added every armor item ID into your xml so that when the leveling system is passing out armors it will check the list to see if it needs to send out an equipped Havok object as well.  If other modders (not me, this is way beyond me) want to add different collision effects to other body part combinations and presumably many will like beasts to have collision as well, they will just need to build on your xml AND edit your Havok because you did not include them in the Beginners Edition. 

A good example of a future xml mod will be how we use the idle hands on breast animation with HDT support, which is practically the standardized testing tool here.  In the Beginner Edition, you minimize jiggling in the xml and use collision to move the breasts so when I use you xml the impact was collision like, and I agree much more natural than the exaggerated jiggle in other xml.  In the other xml that I downloaded to replace the Beginner Edition, the jiggling effect on breast was not dampen so the jiggling effect overwhelmed the collision effect to my eyes even if collision was calculated and displayed.  To simulate better/more natural visuals future xml modders should reduce jiggle and use more collision. 

Finally, I plead to all the modders here please agree to use a single xml so non-modders like myself don't have to guess which one to use.  Also and this is VERY important to me personally, I want the belly node not for what I guess most here intended to use but to give the appearance that my PC is a living and breathing entity.  Hopefully with a standardized collision tool, modders will stop exaggerating jiggle on the belly node to simulate whatever the impact they were looking for and code the xml such that the jiggle will correspond to overall physical exertion.  For example, larger belly node jiggle movement when the actor finishes running or other exerting physical activities but only a small but still noticeable movement while standing in idle stance.  This is really what I wanted the most when I began my search for HDT physics mod here, not funny jello animation gif but something that can elevate the game to a different level immersion wise. 

Thanks for the reply.  Just to summarize for myself and for others because this stuff is very interesting: if I follow you correctly, the reason that custom NPC followers must equip Havok item same as the PC is because the leveling system tracks their leveling individually while vanilla NPC use armor buffs to adjust their level when spun as the enemies.  This is the reason why mercenary followers are useless because their buff was fixed the moment they received the armor.  So your mod passes the Havok to vanilla NPC when their equipped inventory checks the leveling system for adding buff attachment.  NPC that do not need leveling do not wear armors so only weight physics from the body mesh is used to display them.  You manually added every armor item ID into your xml so that when the leveling system is passing out armors it will check the list to see if it needs to send out an equipped Havok object as well.  If other modders (not me, this is way beyond me) want to add different collision effects to other body part combinations and presumably many will like beasts to have collision as well, they will just need to build on your xml AND edit your Havok because you did not include them in the Beginners Edition. 

A good example of a future xml mod will be how we use the idle hands on breast animation with HDT support, which is practically the standardized testing tool here.  In the Beginner Edition, you minimize jiggling in the xml and use collision to move the breasts so when I use you xml the impact was collision like, and I agree much more natural than the exaggerated jiggle in other xml.  In the other xml that I downloaded to replace the Beginner Edition, the jiggling effect on breast was not dampen so the jiggling effect overwhelmed the collision effect to my eyes even if collision was calculated and displayed.  To simulate better/more natural visuals future xml modders should reduce jiggle and use more collision. 

Finally, I plead to all the modders here please agree to use a single xml so non-modders like myself don't have to guess which one to use.  Also and this is VERY important to me personally, I want the belly node not for what I guess most here intended to use but to give the appearance that my PC is a living and breathing entity.  Hopefully with a standardized collision tool, modders will stop exaggerating jiggle on the belly node to simulate whatever the impact they were looking for and code the xml such that the jiggle will correspond to overall physical exertion.  For example, larger belly node jiggle movement when the actor finishes running or other exerting physical activities but only a small but still noticeable movement while standing in idle stance.  This is really what I wanted the most when I began my search for HDT physics mod here, not funny jello animation gif but something that can elevate the game to a different level immersion wise. 

It may be that I have translated your post wrong.

You wrote that you have 10 days to read this topic the forum.

This is commendable.

Reading further , HDT PE has been around for 10 months - and I have been reading 10 months. ;)

It is not in any XML armor entered - you have to think just the opposite.

To understand why and how this is , is a basic understanding of Skyrim ,

or rather, like Skyrim from individual meshes a "body" composed , is necessary.

Everyone can create their XML as he wants .

Whether with belly bone or without bone belly.

The xml that I attached here is a compromise.

It is relatively useful for most body.

Anyone can adapt for your own needs.

Be it with JF or an editor like Notepad + +.

I use both.

Who wants can also use the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml ,the hydro has Intergrated already in HDT PE and expand it.

Incidentally , what/jiggle bounce concerns , this xml almost perfect.

mmmm Overall I have collision working but it just doesn't work with SOS collision for me.... like boob job etc doesn't work. I had it working once before but that was with 7Base Bombshell Beta and I am now trying to use it on UNPBO, UNPB etc etc not working. Any ideas what the problem might be?

I'm using XPMS Extended Skeleton 
UNPBO original base mesh is UNPB
HDT is the latest version with this collision installed. 
http://www.loverslab...e-and-topmodel/

mmmm Overall I have collision working but it just doesn't work with SOS collision for me.... like boob job etc doesn't work. I had it working once before but that was with 7Base Bombshell Beta and I am now trying to use it on UNPBO, UNPB etc etc not working. Any ideas what the problem might be?

I'm using XPMS Extended Skeleton 

UNPBO original base mesh is UNPB

HDT is the latest version with this collision installed. http://www.loverslab...e-and-topmodel/

Your body has to be either not needed bone or the bone weighting something "different"

Thank you for this mod and making breast collision readily available for "beginners". I'm having a terrible intermitten problem with followers: their breasts project a cone which quickly fades and the follower disappears. This happens frequently with every follower, except Vilja. While the follower is invisible, I can find them through the dialogue prompt and if I remove their armor (use EFF to manage followers) they reappear and can be outfitted again. Using Groovtama's latest "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50" and both UNP and CBBE TBBP meshes. If you or anyone else knows how to solve this problem, please reply asap.

This problem , there are always , and also from the beginning of HDT PE .

The question I have tried to answer here .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/page-6?do=findComment&comment=768182

My solution :

I have ENB removed and use now again Imaginator + Dynavision 

Graphics are not quite as nice , but the effect does not occur until many hours later than ENB .

A positive side effect , the graphics card is finally back silently .

I'm sorry I can not really help you.It's really a problem , as far as I can remember .

A 100 % solution I do not know .

I know only ENB, enhances this effect enormously - even with WaitBuysRenderer it is not entirely clear. 

And the more followers, the more quickly and more frequently occurring problem.

Whether it is up to the frame dependence of ENB or the "super" memory management of Windows, I do not know.

The longer you play, the more often it happens. ENB, this accelerates enormously.

Who has a really verified solution - please post.

@CLP2011

Thank you for responding to my request for help. I use only the "speed hack" portion of the ENB (the graphics portion kills my game).

@Findout

Thanks for the suggestions: will try ForceAnisotropicFiltering=false; Vsync is set to false already.

I'm going to have a headache.

Clp thanks for your work. Here is my question:

I have choosen this xml for my HDT installation (the Freedom one): http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/971-a-simple-xml-for-share/

Now, can I keep it or do I have to overwrite with your xml?

Because you take only the xml, do it.

Headache?

There are also people who take complete mods and not even ask.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

Sorry for not being specifics, I'm using HDT High heel and your mod HDT Breast Collision.  Sometime it's fine but then some time the breast just flicker up and down.  I think HDT high heel is the problem but I'm not sure.  I can make a video if you want to see it?

Sorry for not being specifics, I'm using HDT High heel and your mod HDT Breast Collision.  Sometime it's fine but then some time the breast just flicker up and down.  I think HDT high heel is the problem but I'm not sure.  I can make a video if you want to see it?

It may well be.

But there is no error - more of a feauture.  ;)

If HDT high heels, the body moves up and down, of course, affects the breast collision.

A video I think is not necessary.

I know the HDT High Heels sometimes trembles up and down.

You can try to find a stable setting in MCM for HDT high heels.

I am still a noob when it comes to HDT PE. I just have a few questions:

1) What exactly is the difference between normal HDT PE (I use v14.28) and HDT PE with your additional breast physics . xmls and the havok items added by .esm/.esp ? I already have bouncing breasts and butts with the normal HDT PE 14.28 and the delivered default BBP.xml. What exactly does your mod add to that ? So far I believe it's not just another BBP.xml file for a different taste of bounce, it does do more, right ? (I asked that question already in another thread, but there was no response. I am no coder, but just want to understand the HDT PE system at least basically...)

Do I need your mod when I run HDT PE 14.28, have the HDT 1.4 body installed (and created my naked body with that, for all females in Skyrim) and all vanilla outfits are already converted to Remodeled Armor HDT outfits?

2) What is the difference between the female only and the female/male version of your mod? what does the special physics add to male NPCs (schlong physics ?) ?

I am still a noob when it comes to HDT PE. I just have a few questions:

1) What exactly is the difference between normal HDT PE (I use v14.28) and HDT PE with your additional breast physics . xmls and the havok items added by .esm/.esp ? I already have bouncing breasts and butts with the normal HDT PE 14.28 and the delivered default BBP.xml. What exactly does your mod add to that ? So far I believe it's not just another BBP.xml file for a different taste of bounce, it does do more, right ? (I asked that question already in another thread, but there was no response. I am no coder, but just want to understand the HDT PE system at least basically...)

Do I need your mod when I run HDT PE 14.28, have the HDT 1.4 body installed (and created my naked body with that, for all females in Skyrim) and all vanilla outfits are already converted to Remodeled Armor HDT outfits?

2) What is the difference between the female only and the female/male version of your mod? what does the special physics add to male NPCs (schlong physics ?) ?

Simply explained.

The XML is an advanced XML:

This allows the collision between hands and breast.

See here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1n9vyv_hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp-for-beginners_videogames

Who the collision for penis / hands of males and females breasts can install this optional.

The ESM and ESP is necessary to unlock the collisions feature in the game - to put it simply.

But actually everything is described.

Schick mir eine PM, damit ich auf Deutsch antworten kann.

It may well be.

But there is no error - more of a feauture.  ;)

If HDT high heels, the body moves up and down, of course, affects the breast collision.

A video I think is not necessary.

I know the HDT High Heels sometimes trembles up and down.

You can try to find a stable setting in MCM for HDT high heels.

Thanks, I found out the major flickering up and down was caused by frame rate over 60 since my monitor is only 60hz.  After capping my fps to 58, the hdt flickering stop.  xcool.png.pagespeed.ic.b57dwem1eg.png