Not more available

Is this for the outfits only or can we see collision on nude body also?

I had given me genuine effort to clarify the relationships in the preface. 

Answer: nude, dressed, half nude, dead or alive

I will expand the FAQ and also explain what are outfits for Skyrim

Is this more effective than having the head meshes point to the HDT .xml?  Applying an HDT pointer to all head meshes was supposed to alleviate the need for an esm/esp to add a new item into everyone's inventory...  Is this mod better, somehow?  Or does it do the same thing? 

The biggest thing is:  I don't have room for another esm/esp.  Do I need this mod?  Collision works for me now, so I don't suspect I'm missing anything here, and don't have to sacrifice mod slots.

Is this more effective than having the head meshes point to the HDT .xml?  Applying an HDT pointer to all head meshes was supposed to alleviate the need for an esm/esp to add a new item into everyone's inventory...  Is this mod better, somehow?  Or does it do the same thing? 

The biggest thing is:  I don't have room for another esm/esp.  Do I need this mod?  Collision works for me now, so I don't suspect I'm missing anything here, and don't have to sacrifice mod slots.

If you mean my thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-for-realy-all-armors-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/

Does it work for you and you're satisfied, "Never change a running system".

What happens if you install this mod, no it should anything happen.

More effective:

You must not edit meshes, it works every time - with or without armor.

I do not know? Is this effective, or what do you mean by effective.

Excellent !! I have collision!!  Thank you clp2001 for putting this mod together!!!!  I intalled everything as you insturcted.  At first it didn't work with a new game. 

This is what I did:  removed bashpatch.esp from my load order,  moved this mods esp(s) higher in the load order.  After loading the game still no collision.  Next, using a hand over breast animation entered showracemenu, the hands did collided with the breast in a strange way (pointed up).  Exited showracemenu, re-equip havok and then collision worked as it should!  There was hand clipping I don't know why.  I'm thinking that all of the npc havoks must be re-equipt as well.  I will start a another new game to get all the npc(s) up to speed :) 

So this achieves the same thing that you posted about previously, in a different way.  Does that sound accurate?  What I'm trying to suss out is whether there is any difference in effect between these two mods.  It's a simple question.   :D

If you tell me which mean both mods you think I can answer. Which is the other Mod

edit: I'm going to need to eat me a big slice of some serious humble pie.

I went on a long rambling post here and elsewhere about how HDT collision doesn't work for me with MO. This is after two weeks of troubleshooting, and it's not like I'm green with it all as I'd been using it for months before I went to MO. 

Today I decided to make one last ditch effort cos I'm a masochist. I re-downloaded one of clp's oldest All in One packages, and just for giggles I installed it via MO, not expecting it to work AGAIN.....but it did  :dodgy:

I've spent the morning trying to figure out what black witchy magic has been hexing my collision efforts, and the only thing I can think of is that I must have somehow crossed his original defaultbbp.xml file with another one, but in the archive I was using to install it in MO....don't ask me, I'm a classic dizzy blonde, I do things that don't make sense even to me.

So yeah. I'm a fucktard. Sorry clp and to everyone else I've totally misinformed. I will go back to my usual mode of not commenting unless I know what the fuck I'm talking about beforehand.  :angel:

edit: this isn't really relevant to this mod's function, but I did have problems with collision and it all rests on the above explanation, so it is kind of. Moral of the tale -  don't attempt to cross-pollinate defaulttbbp.xml files if you're an incompetent like me. And if you do, don't forget you did it. 

Thanks for this new HDT_PE mod, clp !

Hope to see one working for every body/outfit/skeleton soon !

Keep up the good work ! :)  

Btw, 

I have this item does not ?

is not very good english, you should write :

I do not have this item ?

Thanks for this new HDT_PE mod, clp !

Hope to see one working for every body/outfit/skeleton soon !

Keep up the good work ! :)  

Btw, 

I have this item does not ?

is not very good english, you should write :

I do not have this item ?

But good German, with English words.  :lol:

Thanks, corrected.

Okay if I understand correctly we need a collision enabled "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" which we can find in your mod here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/

Also for male we need the "hdtm.xml" which we can find in your other mod here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/

Am I right? if so I think linking to those mods in the OP would help a lot. :)

And thank you so much for your contribution in the HDT world. <3 

Okay if I understand correctly we need a collision enabled "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" which we can find in your mod here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/

Also for male we need the "hdtm.xml" which we can find in your other mod here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/

Am I right? if so I think linking to those mods in the OP would help a lot. :)

And thank you so much for your contribution in the HDT world. <3 

As regards the files, you might be right.

I will make the files available as optional dowload, my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and especially the hdtm.xml have now changed.

Nothing is as resistant as the change  ;)

What exactly is breast collision and why do I need it or want it if I'm already using HDT.

Breast collision is, when a bus in the breasts drives and the bus is then broken.

If the xml is configured incorrectly, can die even the bus driver. 

post-25678-0-32312200-1397127176.gif

Edit

As a precaution: There are no buses in Skyrim

What this mod must change? I installed all what i need , but i and without this mod have breast collision. And reason for install this mod? 

I do not know what reason you have to install the mod.

For many there may be a reason.

Maybe because you have not edit Body / Armor meshes more?

Maybe because it now works for all NPC - and not only up to a certain player level?

Maybe because it also works for the DLC?

I really do not know.

My reason is - I like to install mods

Hey clp2011, is it possible to provide a merged esp for vanilla and DLCs together? Having less esp in the load order as possible is always a good thing. :)

Cheers!

Sure it is possible.

But I will not make it at the time.

I still tears the eyes of all this shit outfits and leveleditems.

I am satisfied that I have behind me.