Not more available

i'm confused about this: "Do I need to change my armor or bodymeshes?

- If Havok Breast Physic mod works: remove the NiStringExtraData or add no new NiStringExtraData"

What is NiStringExtraData? What exactly do i have to remove?

If you do not know what is NiStringExtraData, then you have nothing to do meshes.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to tag the file as "non-playable" So it won't appear in the inventory. (This means you can only equip it yourself by using the player.equipitem xxx command).

This way it will still be worn by all the npcs but it will also not be SEEN in the inventory. So it will be the invisible helper.

Is that possible?

Is it possible to tag the file as "non-playable" So it won't appear in the inventory. (This means you can only equip it yourself by using the player.equipitem xxx command).

This way it will still be worn by all the npcs but it will also not be SEEN in the inventory. So it will be the invisible helper.

Is that possible?

Idea is good and also possible.

But useful - I do not know.

3 Reasons, why not made.

1 probably player.equiptitem not work

(otherwise we might use the weapon of Giants - for example)

2 And there is no way to check whether the item in the inventory of the NPC.

3 The thread would be full of questions such as "Mod does not work-no item in your inventory", etc. ;)

But, you can try it.

Edit the Esm and remove the check mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there clp2011, I ran into a problem and i'm in need for your help if you don't mind. :)

post-64974-0-10331800-1405139056_thumb.png

As you can see in the picture, having Devious Devices - For The Masses mod installed overwrites the changes of this mod (all red entries) and doing a bashed patch doesn't help with that matter. So what do you suggest I do to fix this issue?

Cheers!

P.S. I merged the three .esp's in this mod and named it "Havok Breast Physic Legendary.esp"

Also i'm using the "Cloaks of Skyrim" and "Complete Crafting Overhaul" patch (FtM Cloaks CCO.esp) from the DD FtM mod.

Hey there clp2011, I ran into a problem and i'm in need for your help if you don't mind. :)

attachicon.gifScreenshot (117).png

As you can see in the picture, having Devious Devices - For The Masses mod installed overwrites the changes of this mod (all red entries) and doing a bashed patch doesn't help with that matter. So what do you suggest I do to fix this issue?

Cheers!

P.S. I merged the three .esp's in this mod and named it "Havok Breast Physic Legendary.esp"

Also i'm using the "Cloaks of Skyrim" and "Complete Crafting Overhaul" patch (FtM Cloaks CCO.esp) from the DD FtM mod.

Why do you have three ESP merged?

Havok Breast Physic extended only Leveled Items.

Devious Devices, etc. do not change the Leveled Items.

Where is the sense?

If the intention was to change the body slot of Havok Breast Physics:

You have to edit the Havok Breast Physic.ESM.

Change in the forms of Armor and ArmorAddon the slot.

That's it - nothing more

Thank you for the reply, however even if I don't merge the .esp's the same thing happens with your original .esp's. I don't know if you are aware that the mod DD FtM mod do actually change the Leveled Items as shown in the picture.

My knowledge is very limited when it comes to mod's, but do you think its safe to merge your .esp's with the "FtM Cloaks CCO.esp" (the last .esp in the picture) so it can have the Havok Breast Physic item as well?

I hope you understand what I mean :)

EDIT: Okay so after I looked again in TES5Edit the conflict is not under the Leveled Item section, its the Outfit section that has conflict.

INAM - Items to be exact, so can I just drag the Havok Breast Physic item to the "FtM Cloaks CCO.esp" for each outfit that has conflict?

EDIT2: So after searching I found out that INAM - Items are the things NPCs drop when you search them after they die, so is it necessary for this mod to function to have these entries?

So sorry for bothering you with these basic questions :(

Certainly, the conflicts are also outfit items.  ;) 

An outfit is composed of individual pieces of armor, or
of armor and Leveled Items or
only Leveled Items.

What you have to do I have already written.
You need to edit the body slot in the Forms Armor and Armor addon in the Havoc Breast Physic.ESM.

Everything else, new ESP etc. is nonsense.
You must edit the ESM directly.

Okay i'll try that, thank you so much for bearing with me. :)

EDIT: I am really really sorry but I have to ask, first say I changed the Armor slot that conflicts with the Cloaks mod and TES5Edit still gives the same result as I posted in the picture before (Havok Breast Physic item in red), will the Havok Breast Physic item still be distributed to NPCs? 

Second, don't I have to change the HDT Havok Object.nif as well to use the same slot I changed?

@Ellewah

You have the ESM edited, or again only an ESP?

If you edit the ESM, the body slot for NPC and PC will automatically change.

The Nif you do not need to edit. The ESM / ESP decides the Body slot, not the Nif.

If in the NIF something different is entered, the mesh is not visible in the game - that's all.

If I remember correctly is in the Nif anyway as NiSkinInstance.

@TBT

Should I repeat it all over again?

Read my answers,

Ehm, I think you misunderstood me from the start clp (or its me who sucks at explaining  :P)

Although the Armor slot indeed was conflicting with the Cloaks mod (Thanks to you I now have fixed it) but my main problem is that the Havok Breast Physic item is not distributed to all the NPC's, while some do get it, most of the NPC's don't.

EDIT: YES! I knew it was worth the effort! so what I did is edit every Outfit entry in TES5Edit that had a conflict between this mod, Cloaks mod and DD FtM mod by dragging and dropping the "Havok Breast Physic" to the final .esp and now all NPC's have the Havok Breast Physic item even if they have a cloak in their inventory too. And thanks to the slot edit they can wear both of them at the same time.

Before:

Screenshot_117_Edit.jpg

After:

Screenshot_120_Edit.jpg

I do not misunderstood - rarity ;).

My answer was related to body slot Conflict.

The other ID Conflicts I have not answered because I do not know the ESP - your merged Version.

But important, ultimately, everything works again.  :)

The xml is independent of Havok Breast Physic - Mod If the xml hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is called, you can take what you want.

The xml for males should be htdm.xml.

I do not create xml.

At least not for breasts, etc. - that's history for me.

There is here at LL sufficient mods and modders who deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered this mod recently. The collision and everything works, but the only issue is that the object does not spawn on all the NPCs. I tried starting a new game but it still did not spawn on the NPCs. What might be the issue here?

Thanks.

EDIT: After running around and checking out different NPCs, it seems it's the NPCs that were added through mods that do not have the Havok Breast Object. Is there a way to add the object on all the mod NPCs?

This object will be added only standard NPC.

Additional NPC - Followers mods, etc. - you can with console command to add or the NPC ESP modify.

Console: Id find from objec

Enter: Help Havok

Click on NPC in console:

Enter additem  ID 1

Enter equipitem  ID

Hello, Please clarify, what data should we add to the NPC's esp?

I just discovered this mod recently. The collision and everything works, but the only issue is that the object does not spawn on all the NPCs. I tried starting a new game but it still did not spawn on the NPCs. What might be the issue here?

Thanks.

EDIT: After running around and checking out different NPCs, it seems it's the NPCs that were added through mods that do not have the Havok Breast Object. Is there a way to add the object on all the mod NPCs?

This object will be added only standard NPC.

Additional NPC - Followers mods, etc. - you can with console command to add or the NPC ESP modify.

Console: Id find from objec

Enter: Help Havok

Click on NPC in console:

Enter additem  ID 1

Enter equipitem  ID

Hello, Please clarify, what data should we add to the NPC's esp?

This is only recommended when very, very many additional NPC's are installed.

Adding to the inventory of the NPC the Havok item.

Inventory of NPC mostly Outfit Set / Leveled Items - Then edit this Outfit Set / Leveled Item.

I recommend to create the Havok Item in NPC.esp itself.

Otherwise you'd have to use my ESM, but then the NPC.esp is dependent on the ESM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah this mod doesnt work for me... started a new game and still that item doesnt spawn on npcs everything is checked the esp i can't get the item via console cause the code doesnt work...

yes indeed i have esp and esm checked but the item doesn't appear in the game is it because of my dlc?

yeah this mod doesnt work for me... started a new game and still that item doesnt spawn on npcs everything is checked the esp i can't get the item via console cause the code doesnt work...

yes indeed i have esp and esm checked but the item doesn't appear in the game is it because of my dlc?

lol nevermind great mod finally got it working

• 3 weeks later...

hi pclp2014, i would like to ask about the compatible with showracemenu+sexyidleanimation and prisonoverhaunt

i only using your mod and xml files without install any other hdt, no hdt hair, only bbp/tbbp armor, UNPB body redux and XPMSE

It works flawlesly most of the time, but if use showracemenu+sexyidleanimation the boob become like torpedoes (pointing upward) once character doing animation, but other jiggle that doesnt need havok object still work fine

and for prison overhaunt and follower mod (where the character give the WEARING item to npc or npc took all the item), the boobs and butt become very jittery, may you help me? thanks