Not more available

Dear Clp first of all i would like to thank you for sharing your work and making our game more beautiful every time! Could you please be so kind and tell me which 7B TBBP "version" and textures you using in your videos? Thanks in advance!

The body is 7b Bombshell. I made it with outfit Studio to TBBP.

Textures are from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

I have just a little edited, wet and oily.

Dear Clp first of all i would like to thank you for sharing your work and making our game more beautiful every time! Could you please be so kind and tell me which 7B TBBP "version" and textures you using in your videos? Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot ! Is your "edition" of 7b bombshell somewhere available to download? looks perfect and i quess will be best for your HTD setttings too 

Thanks a lot ! Is your "edition" of 7b bombshell somewhere available to download? looks perfect and i quess will be best for your HTD setttings too 

If I on the other computer, I upload on mediafire or here.

The havoc physics item is taking the same slot used by Frostfall Cloaks, and Cloaks of Skyrim.  For some reason it actually gives me +exposure, while the cloaks do nothing now =(

Because most slots are already used with normal armor and of SexLab mods or ZaZ, I specified slot 46.

What can you do?

If there are not as many coats, enter in the meshes of the cloaks the HDT Havok Path as NiStringExtraData.

The havoc physics item is taking the same slot used by Frostfall Cloaks, and Cloaks of Skyrim.  For some reason it actually gives me +exposure, while the cloaks do nothing now =(

Because most slots are already used with normal armor and of SexLab mods or ZaZ, I specified slot 46.

What can you do?

If there are not as many coats, enter in the meshes of the cloaks the HDT Havok Path as NiStringExtraData.

Thanks! Will give that a shot.

Been having an odd issue, sometimes the female breasts get stretch out for miles away, and the female model just becomes invisible 1-2 seconds later.  This never happens to my character, just other npcs, and followers.

I noticed it seems to be related to the breast stretching, as when it happened to a follower, it was right after zoning. The follower would appear beside me, with her breasts stretched infinitly long, and within 2 seconds, her model fades out and becomes invisible.  I could still talk and interact with her, if I pointed my cursor at her invisible body. 

Since then Ive fought invisible assassins, and walked past invisible npcs.

What can you do?

Thanks! Will give that a shot.

Been having an odd issue, sometimes the female breasts get stretch out for miles away, and the female model just becomes invisible 1-2 seconds later.  This never happens to my character, just other npcs, and followers.

I noticed it seems to be related to the breast stretching, as when it happened to a follower, it was right after zoning. The follower would appear beside me, with her breasts stretched infinitly long, and within 2 seconds, her model fades out and becomes invisible.  I could still talk and interact with her, if I pointed my cursor at her invisible body. 

Since then Ive fought invisible assassins, and walked past invisible npcs.

The problem has been known since the beginning of HDT PE.

I have not found a solution that eliminates the problem 100%.

Sometimes you can play for hours without problem, sometimes not.

My experience of this:

- Without ENB the errors almost never happens more often with ENB.

- Random generated NPC are more often involved

- Without female companion it does not happen as often

- The more female companion, the greater the chance of error

- In cells with more NPC happens more often - eg. towns

It suggests that during cell change the calculations of Havok will not be finished in time.

The hdtPhysicsExtensions.log may have notes. delta time errors etc.

Then you should edit the XML and reduce the effects.

In most cases it is sufficient to change with fast travel the cell.

If not, a restart of Skyrim has always helped me.

Maybe I'm retarded or something, but can someone explain to me, in step by step idiot form, what the hell I need to do this. No offense to the creator, we love you for this mod, but good god is it IMMENSELY confusing. You have links all over the place, telling me I need this, or don't need this, or maybe need that, 100 different forms of instructions for everyone in these posts, and not a single person who speaks fluent english has posted how the hell they installed it, which leaves me completely in the dark on where to begin. Can some one please give me file names, installation order, and links directly to the files needed for this process, because right now, I'm not sure if I need like 3 other mods for this, or pieces of them, or if I don't need anything.

What I do know:

I have a tbbp skeleton (XPMS extended)

I have a proper body (Bombshell tbbp 7B)

I have BBP and TBBP armors and clothing

I have the BASIC hdt plugin

from there, I'm entirely lost.

Maybe I'm retarded or something, but can someone explain to me, in step by step idiot form, what the hell I need to do this. No offense to the creator, we love you for this mod, but good god is it IMMENSELY confusing. You have links all over the place, telling me I need this, or don't need this, or maybe need that, 100 different forms of instructions for everyone in these posts, and not a single person who speaks fluent english has posted how the hell they installed it, which leaves me completely in the dark on where to begin. Can some one please give me file names, installation order, and links directly to the files needed for this process, because right now, I'm not sure if I need like 3 other mods for this, or pieces of them, or if I don't need anything.

What I do know:

I have a tbbp skeleton (XPMS extended)

I have a proper body (Bombshell tbbp 7B)

I have BBP and TBBP armors and clothing

I have the BASIC hdt plugin

from there, I'm entirely lost.

0 Install TBBP / BBP Compatible Armors and Body

1 Install SKSE

2 Install FNIS

3 Install XPM extended with HDT HKX

4 Start FNIS For User

5 Copy HDT files in DATA\SKSE\Plugins - for example: xml for beginners

If the plugins folder does not exist, then create the folder

6 Install Havoc Breast Physic - activate the ESM and ESP

7 Start Skyrim with SKSE_Launcher

8 Loot Havoc Breast Physic item from a dead NPC and equip it.

Or use console for receipt.

Read the FAQ.

And sorry for my Bad English.

@Clp

I followed the instructions you just gave me and it worked flawlessly, I used the less bounce version.

Also, I didn't have to loot the item from any npc's, i use racemenu and random alternate start (RAS), which spawned me with my selected kit (from the RAS mod) with a havoc breast physic already in my inventory.

Please post what you told me into your mod description, it's the simplest and most clear instructions i have read after combing through your many threads for a better installion guide.

I tried this last night but  either I was tired (very possible) or maybe it was because I followed this solution first? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/?do=findComment&comment=712764  and it might not work since I already got the bouncy in the nude breast part. Anyway -  When I installed everything even the bouncy in the nude stopped working. so i uninstalled everything and  just reapplied the steps again in that forum for the CBBE body.  

I see the above steps seems to be very straight forward I will try those  :)  but just a question. If i have already the bounce when my character is nude.  Is there anything I need to do otherwise to just simply add the collision part now? I have:

-CBBE body

Xp32m skeleton extended 

HDT Physics extended that i installed through NMM (not the Esp's basically NMM just installed the scripts in the SKSE folder for me)

FNIS as well

I tried this last night but  either I was tired (very possible) or maybe it was because I followed this solution first? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/?do=findComment&comment=712764  and it might not work since I already got the bouncy in the nude breast part. Anyway -  When I installed everything even the bouncy in the nude stopped working. so i uninstalled everything and  just reapplied the steps again in that forum for the CBBE body.  

I see the above steps seems to be very straight forward I will try those  :)  but just a question. If i have already the bounce when my character is nude.  Is there anything I need to do otherwise to just simply add the collision part now? I have:

-CBBE body

Xp32m skeleton extended 

HDT Physics extended that i installed through NMM (not the Esp's basically NMM just installed the scripts in the SKSE folder for me)

FNIS as well

Sorry from your post I can only translate fragment detention. 
I am trying to write English and to read, but I never learned English. 
In my school years, there were Russian and French, and that's a quarter of a century ago. 
So have some leniency if my explanations are rather illiterate. 
I do my best.

Please describe exactly what you did. 
Short, but step by step.

-CBBE body

Xp32m skeleton extended 

FNIS as well

In my school years, there were Russian and French, and that's a quarter of a century ago. 
I do my best.

Short, but step by step.

It is A okay your English is fine. Okay here goes:

*Following the tutorial i posted*

Installed Ragdolls

Installed CBBE Body

Installed bodyslide outfit 2

Made  a CBBEAdvanced tbbp body

Installed HDT physics extended

Lastly installed the Xp32 extended skeleton, Doing these steps made my characters breast move when she is nude. I fear that it might be conflicting with the way you tell us to get the collision to work

Sorry if i still confused you ;[ 

-CBBE body

Xp32m skeleton extended 

FNIS as well

I do my best.

Short, but step by step.

It is A okay your English is fine. Okay here goes:

*Following the tutorial i posted*

Installed Ragdolls

Installed CBBE Body

Installed bodyslide outfit 2

Made  a CBBEAdvanced tbbp body

Installed HDT physics extended

Lastly installed the Xp32 extended skeleton, Doing these steps made my characters breast move when she is nude. I fear that it might be conflicting with the way you tell us to get the collision to work

Sorry if i still confused you ;[ 

Now I still do not know which files have installed by HDT PE you.

Which dll, which xml files?

Would you just jiggle, or collision also additionally?

Basically, why you post the question here and not in this tutorial thread?

This mod here is made ​​specifically for -  to have no work with meshes.

If you are using Bodyslide:

Either in the templates already meshes of HDT Havoc Path entered as NiStringExtraData.

This applies to body mesh AND armor meshes.

Templates meshes are in the folder ShapeData (I think, from memory) of Bodyslide - in Subfolders.

Important: There must be at least BBP meshes, TBBP is better - body+armor.

Or you have to enter after the use of BodySlide in the meshes_0 and meshes_1 HDT Havoc Path.

You can also give up the work, read the Install instructions here.

As I said, the mod is specially made to have no work with meshes.

Hi me again Clp  sorry lol, I have noticed in my game i cannot wear any cloaks at the same time like (cloaks of skyrim) and the ones from (Winter is coming) is there a way i can change the slot from 46 to a  different one ?

You can not wear 4 pair of boots at the same time.  :lol:

You have to edit with CK, the ESP or ESM of your cloaks.

ESM is a little more complicated.

Then you have to change the body part in the Forms for ArmorAddon and Armor of cloak.

Then edit the meshes in NifScope.

In NifScope if Branch is BSDismemberment, change the body part as in ESP / ESM.

Hi me again Clp  sorry lol, I have noticed in my game i cannot wear any cloaks at the same time like (cloaks of skyrim) and the ones from (Winter is coming) is there a way i can change the slot from 46 to a  different one ?

You can not wear 4 pair of boots at the same time.  :lol:

You have to edit with CK, the ESP or ESM of your cloaks.

ESM is a little more complicated.

Then you have to change the body part in the Forms for ArmorAddon and Armor of cloak.

Then edit the meshes in NifScope.

In NifScope if Branch is BSDismemberment, change the body part as in ESP / ESM.

lol the havok and cloaks are considered boots by the game ? and Thanks are try and makes those changes im pretty sure i have nifscope on my computer somewhere >-> and i can just download the ck  kit.

Thank you for this mod and making breast collision readily available for "beginners".

I'm having a terrible intermitten problem with followers: their breasts project a cone which quickly fades and the follower disappears. This happens frequently with every follower, except Vilja. While the follower is invisible, I can find them through the dialogue prompt and if I remove their armor (use EFF to manage followers) they reappear and can be outfitted again. Using Groovtama's latest "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50" and both UNP and CBBE TBBP meshes.

If you or anyone else knows how to solve this problem, please reply asap.

Thank you for this mod and making breast collision readily available for "beginners". I'm having a terrible intermitten problem with followers: their breasts project a cone which quickly fades and the follower disappears. This happens frequently with every follower, except Vilja. While the follower is invisible, I can find them through the dialogue prompt and if I remove their armor (use EFF to manage followers) they reappear and can be outfitted again. Using Groovtama's latest "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50" and both UNP and CBBE TBBP meshes. If you or anyone else knows how to solve this problem, please reply asap.

This problem , there are always , and also from the beginning of HDT PE .

The question I have tried to answer here .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/page-6?do=findComment&comment=768182

My solution :

I have ENB removed and use now again Imaginator + Dynavision 

Graphics are not quite as nice , but the effect does not occur until many hours later than ENB .

A positive side effect , the graphics card is finally back silently .

I'm sorry I can not really help you.It's really a problem , as far as I can remember .

A 100 % solution I do not know .

I know only ENB, enhances this effect enormously - even with WaitBuysRenderer it is not entirely clear. 

And the more followers, the more quickly and more frequently occurring problem.

Whether it is up to the frame dependence of ENB or the "super" memory management of Windows, I do not know.

The longer you play, the more often it happens. ENB, this accelerates enormously.

Who has a really verified solution - please post.