The vendor that stopped paying out was Mary Holmwood and she had dead on 120k in caps even after 3 days so I assumed it was the vendor Bug, Also after looking at the mod again I can see it's not just a chest for the vendors there are also separate containers for caps so I have no idea how this works.

The vendor that stopped paying out was Mary Holmwood and she had dead on 120k in caps even after 3 days so I assumed it was the vendor Bug' date=' Also after looking at the mod again I can see it's not just a chest for the vendors there are also separate containers for caps so I have no idea how this works.

[/quote']I took advantage of the fact that specifying a specific vendor container is meaningless to allow the money to be in a cash register separate from the stock. It's an immersion thing for players who decide they want to just steal items. 120k is entirely too much, though. I'll look into making that number a little smaller.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but "Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp" is needed unless you want Sarah to show up as a big missing mesh marker.

Or you could just not ask for a Ghost Armor vendor if you don't have the Ghost Armor meshes installed.

Or you could just not ask for a Ghost Armor vendor if you don't have the Ghost Armor meshes installed.

True, though I did have half the meshes installed for the ghost armor, just not those. No biggie.

True' date=' though I did have half the meshes installed for the ghost armor, just not those. No biggie.

[/quote']

Yeah, I actually fell for that myself. I had a different Ghost Armor mod and it took me a bit to figure out why the meshes weren't working.

hey i just installed this plugin and i went inside to the store, but i noticed that a lot of the clothes arent visible. I am just a head with hands.. anyone knows what i did wrong? i'd be very thankfull if i can get a fast response to this one!

hey i just installed this plugin and i went inside to the store' date=' but i noticed that a lot of the clothes arent visible. I am just a head with hands.. anyone knows what i did wrong? i'd be very thankfull if i can get a fast response to this one![/quote']

You need to go through the list in the OP of SCR and install everything mentioned.

I've noticed between SCR and Sexout Maternity Clothes there are a lot of mod-added clothing and armor mods supported. Both say not to use the original ESPs, just the Meshes and Textures. Yet none of these outfits are in the store, just bondage and slavery gear, Ghost Armor, Mantis suits, Bunny Costumes, and vanilla armors. Where are all the other armors and outfits sold?

I've noticed between SCR and Sexout Maternity Clothes there are a lot of mod-added clothing and armor mods supported. Both say not to use the original ESPs' date=' just the Meshes and Textures. Yet none of these outfits are in the store, just bondage and slavery gear, Ghost Armor, Mantis suits, Bunny Costumes, and vanilla armors. Where are all the other armors and outfits sold?[/quote']As far as I am aware, all non-vanilla items and armors that are present in SCR are available for purchase in SexoutStore. If you know of something I'm missing, you'll have to be a bit more specific about what it is.

Had some trouble figuring this out myself a while ago, not only do you need everything in the OP, but also everything that SCR needs too, that is, go to the op for SCR, see the requirements, and get everything there too.

That's where I went wrong when I did it ages ago, since then everything has worked fine.

EDIT: Oh well, Cobra21 deleted his post. Nvm.

I always thought it was a given that if ModA required ModB to work, than it would require ModB to actually work, meaning you needed everything ModB needed as well. Guess that's not quite as obvious as I thought...

Yes, but some of the stuff in SCR is optional, meaning I didn't think it necessary to install at the time. So when I saw here that SexoutStore needs SCR, I thought "Oh I already have that, so it should be fine" without realising that, actually, the optional file I may not have installed months ago with SCR, is actually required by SexoutStore.

It's a mistake I think a lot of people seem to be doing.

I believe so. I would also underline this particular passage:

Problems with the items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

In white or red or something visible so that it really stands out.

Specifically from SCR is the Julia Chang outfit. Maybe the name has been changed and I'm just not seeing it?

From Maternity there is a long list of mod-added outfits in Revenag's Bouncing Breast Type 3 Armor Pack including:

Persona and Secret

Alice Murray

Tomb Raider

Dragongirl Dress

Jill Valentine BSAA

Nida

Ixia

Lady

Ashara's Formal Wear

And a few others.

To quote Maternity

Bouncing Breast Type 3 Armour: by Revanag. Pack 1, 2 and the sexy sleepwear are required.

Is it a restock issue? Do I need to kill 3 days and check again? or am I missing something?

Edit: Or am I an idiot and Maternity gear isn't sold in the store, only SCR stuff?

The Store only sells SCR stuff, but that's how the Maternity items are distributed as Maternity doesn't have a plugin of its own (as far as I'm aware). A quick look through SCR.esm reveals I did overlook the Dragongirl and Julia Chang outfits somehow. I'll update those soon. All the other outfits, however, don't appear to exist within SCR.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

This is probably a dumb question that has already been answered so sorry in advance but what am I missing from my store? I have nearly everything and it's working great but there are two vendors that don't seem to have anything, screenshots below for better explanation.

Hello' date='

This is probably a dumb question that has already been answered so sorry in advance but what am I missing from my store? I have nearly everything and it's working great but there are two vendors that don't seem to have anything, screenshots below for better explanation.

[/quote']

Regarding the vendor with the missing mesh, from the OP:

Problems with the items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.
As for the second image, it looks to me like that vendor is selling items just fine. Which two vendors don't have items?

Hello' date='

[/quote']

Regarding the vendor with the missing mesh, from the OP:

As for the second image' date=' it looks to me like that vendor is selling items just fine. Which two vendors don't have items?

[/quote']

Well nothing seem to show up on the body, one of the vendors has some sort of harness (Sorry full name escapes me) and if I equip that it makes the body disappear. thanks for the info as well and for having some patience for someone who obviously didn't read the op closely enough :-/

Going by the position' date=' looks like you are missing the bondage gear vendor. In the scr thread, follow the link and download the file for Vegas Chokers,

[/quote']

Vegas chokers only provides three pieces of neckwear.

I imagine the BSDM stuff is missing...