Woah There ....

In the esp (in the op) Only the animations are loaded ( To make Life Easier to add them to SNG)

and the weapons

if ur missing the gag texture ' date=' U WILL NEED THE ZAZ DATA PACK im assuming

[/quote']

I have the latest ZAZ datapack, as does Zippy I'm guessing. The files are there, I think the SCR ESM just isn't looking in the correct place for them.

Hi fellas.

I ran into the same basic scenario as you folks, but also remembered to make some crappy notes.

As you noted, no ballgag. Same vendor, nude with red square, no er....Fortress cuntlockers. Either style.

Toy vendor Isabelle : The Penetrator has a mesh and tex, but the tex of the shaft sorta flickers alot.

Vault 19 vendor : No Condomsuit.

Vendor Hisenth : No body-outfit.

Mantis suit vendor : Full body and open style bare legged versions are okay. Other styles missing texture sections.

My efforts to fill-in the missing stuff so far resulted:

Needed Bunny suit for NV. That means also getting mesh and tex from FO3 version. Dug up one Cuntlocker from zip on this forum, but still no secondary *Only* version.

Member LegionHH submitted a ballgag fix, but I've had no success with it. Will keep at it.

Bye. :)

Hi fellas.

I ran into the same basic scenario as you folks' date=' but also remembered to make some crappy notes.

As you noted, no ballgag. Same vendor, nude with red square, no er....Fortress cuntlockers. Either style.

Toy vendor Isabelle : The Penetrator has a mesh and tex, but the tex of the shaft sorta flickers alot.

Vault 19 vendor : No Condomsuit.

Vendor Hisenth : No body-outfit.

Mantis suit vendor : Full body and open style bare legged versions are okay. Other styles missing texture sections.

My efforts to fill-in the missing stuff so far resulted:

Needed Bunny suit for NV. That means also getting mesh and tex from FO3 version. Dug up one Cuntlocker from zip on this forum, but still no secondary *Only* version.

Member LegionHH submitted a ballgag fix, but I've had no success with it. Will keep at it.

Bye. :)

[/quote']This all needs to go into the SCR thread. All I do is take the items from SCR and give them to vendors to sell. I can't do anything about bad/missing meshes/textures.

With one slight semi-exception, that is. The Mantis vendor. Do you have the original Mantis Zero Suit mod installed?

This all needs to go into the SCR thread. All I do is take the items from SCR and give them to vendors to sell. I can't do anything about bad/missing meshes/textures.

With one slight semi-exception' date=' that is. The Mantis vendor. Do you have the original Mantis Zero Suit mod installed?

[/quote']

Okey-doke. Will post this to there. (just following the movement of this above thread)

Mantis mod definitely all there prior to store visit. Double checked the crate they left in Prospector Saloon.

Thank you again, for the mod sharing.

zippy i noticed that you have the old version of the fortess cuntlocker i did up for sale in the store. There is a problem with the weighting in that version and as a result the locks stretch towards both thighs.

Also I had noticed that both versions are the same item, the updated version i released comes with restraints as well and the problem with the locks has been fixed.

if you want to keep the old locker with the locks i recommend removing the restraints from the updated nif

zippy i noticed that you have the old version of the fortess cuntlocker i did up for sale in the store. There is a problem with the weighting in that version and as a result the locks stretch towards both thighs.

Also I had noticed that both versions are the same item' date=' the updated version i released comes with restraints as well and the problem with the locks has been fixed.

if you want to keep the old locker with the locks i recommend removing the restraints from the updated nif[/quote']I'm just using the records from SCR, so I can't do anything about this since the problem is with the items themselves and not the store cell or the vendors. I'm moving this over to the SCR thread now.

Update in OP.

CHANGELOG FOR 1/18/12 VERSION

• Switched some vendors away from Vendor classes
  • Fixed doorway to nowhere
  • Clothing vendor no longer sells Bunny Suit
  • Clothing vendor renamed
  • Added new vendor for the Bunny Suit
  • Support for changes made in SCR 20120118.1 and the latest SexoutNG
  • Moved even more counters out of walls. I'll get them all fixed eventually, I promise
  • Locked Zero Suit vendor containers

Halstrom: I've tried a few times to write dialogue, but I can't get it to sound...well, not stupid. If you still want me to set up a framework I can put it in the SCR modders .esp, either as my current badly-written dialogue or as a series of placeholder statements.

What are you trying to make dialogue for?
This here:
The pregnancy test/abortion dialogue should probably be in SCR as I would assume that over time you'd want to have more NPCs capable of performing them than just the ones in my store. I could set the dialogue up for you if necessary.
Cool' date=' yeah I'm thinking of making some of the hardcore creature abortions an advanced clinic only thing later, I have no clue of dialogue, if you could set up some sample dialogue for the existing vanilla clinic with Dr Usagi? would be great unless it's easier to add another NPC there, I can probably flesh it out and expand it once there are a few base bits in ther for me to work with. You ccould use any of the later versions of pregnancy and I'll merge it with the current in FNVEdit or just create a new plugin.[/quote']The dialogue pretty much has to be in SCR, or else I'd have to make SexoutStore reliant on the pregnancy plugin. Since I have no clue how to perform most of the checks myself it'll basically just be the dialogue: an added option to the doctor asking for the abortion, statements for the doctor to flat out say no or send you to someone else, statements depending on who's pregnant, and a clever remark if the player is male with no female companions.

Now, in the process of writing that I realized that would make SCR dependent on Pregnancy which is already dependent on SCR. I don't think that's a good thing. I'm guessing SCR would have to hold a blank topic containing just the generic "sorry, I don't do that" line, and then Pregnancy would have to add the other topics to it. Will that work? I don't want to start setting this up and end up with a useless set of topics.

What are you trying to make dialogue for?
This here:
The pregnancy test/abortion dialogue should probably be in SCR as I would assume that over time you'd want to have more NPCs capable of performing them than just the ones in my store. I could set the dialogue up for you if necessary.
Cool' date=' yeah I'm thinking of making some of the hardcore creature abortions an advanced clinic only thing later, I have no clue of dialogue, if you could set up some sample dialogue for the existing vanilla clinic with Dr Usagi? would be great unless it's easier to add another NPC there, I can probably flesh it out and expand it once there are a few base bits in ther for me to work with. You ccould use any of the later versions of pregnancy and I'll merge it with the current in FNVEdit or just create a new plugin.[/quote']The dialogue pretty much has to be in SCR, or else I'd have to make SexoutStore reliant on the pregnancy plugin. Since I have no clue how to perform most of the checks myself it'll basically just be the dialogue: an added option to the doctor asking for the abortion, statements for the doctor to flat out say no or send you to someone else, statements depending on who's pregnant, and a clever remark if the player is male with no female companions.

Now, in the process of writing that I realized that would make SCR dependent on Pregnancy which is already dependent on SCR. I don't think that's a good thing. I'm guessing SCR would have to hold a blank topic containing just the generic "sorry, I don't do that" line, and then Pregnancy would have to add the other topics to it. Will that work? I don't want to start setting this up and end up with a useless set of topics.

That might work ok, unfortunately I have zero skill with dialogue stuff, I have moved the Sexout Doctor into SCR if that helps.

A way around the dependency might be to use the Global variables I have in SCR gPPregnancyPercentZPlayer & gPPregnancyPercentZCass etc to determine if the option shows as these should be zero if Pregnancy isn't present or no Pregnancy is acive.

It seems you might be selling the P2 version of the merc charmer outfit.
Which vendor is selling that?
Zippy' date=' the store isn't 'selling' the Sexout condom (or other sexout items) right? Just stuff from SCR? Want to make sure, as all that junk is gone in the next release.[/quote']It was, but I switched to the new SCR versions of the condoms and STD kits in the last update.
clothing vendor I think. Also the one to the immediate left when you walk in was missing a texture and the one in the bottom left corner when you walk in had a huge red ! over her.
As the OP says, missing meshes/textures are not my department. The clothing vendor's inventory includes only P0 and vanilla items in the GECK. If she's selling a P2 item I have no clue where she's getting it to sell.

Update in OP.

CHANGES IN 1/19/12 VERSION

• Actual support for the changes made in SexoutNG 1.3.43
  • Fix to allow the new vendor to actually show up

One of these days I'll actually properly implement everything I say I did the first time I say I do it.

Need help. Outfits wont appear on my character' date=' just turns the body invisible, I've got type 3 body replace mod. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Also some outfits work but their glitched and stretch off of the characters body.

[/quote']From the OP:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES

This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words' date=' problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

Need help. Outfits wont appear on my character' date=' just turns the body invisible, I've got type 3 body replace mod. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Also some outfits work but their glitched and stretch off of the characters body.

[/quote']From the OP:

This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words' date=' problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

Alot of the items from the SCR were updated recently, my own works should be using there own folder structure now, The names of the items may have changed as well I have not looked inside the SCR to see what is what yet

I'll do that in another day or two when I add in couple of other things

lot of the items from the SCR were updated recently' date=' my own works should be using there own folder structure now, The names of the items may have changed as well I have not looked inside the SCR to see what is what yet

I'll do that in another day or two when I add in couple of other things[/quote']

No problems mate I appreciate you guys checking anything I've added incase I screw something up :)

Uhh' date=' i have a small problem, my female char has the penetrator on, it says i can't remove it, how to fix THAT?[/quote']From the OP:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There still seems to be a problem with the 'face ball gag' - I can't remember which was the other plugin that used it on Trixie, but whenever I come near her my frame rate drops to zero. Un-equipping that item from her fixes the problem, but it re spawns regardless.

Does anyone remember which plugin that was?