• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to move forward on a couple new things for this mod, and one of the things that annoys me is how every door is marked No Access. So I've tried to remedy that with some new textures, and in an attempt to make installation and uninstallation easy even for those who don't use FOMM or NMM, I've placed them in a .bsa. I'd like, if possible, for someone to take a quick look in the cell to make sure the new textures are working.

I'm still trying to move forward on a couple new things for this mod' date=' and one of the things that annoys me is how every door is marked No Access. So I've tried to remedy that with some new textures, and in an attempt to make installation and uninstallation easy even for those who don't use FOMM or NMM, I've placed them in a .bsa. I'd like, if possible, for someone to take a quick look in the cell to make sure the new textures are working.

[/quote']

Sorry if I'm an idiot but since no else has posted for this I have it downloaded and I went inside but I'm not sure what I'm checking for are the doors supposed to look like the pics you have posted or is one before and after I never really paid attention to the doors so give me a hint.

They should look like the ones in the picture. Thanks for testing that out for me, I wanted to make sure the .bsa worked on its own as I can't remove the loose files to test myself for various reasons. Now I can start implementing some of my super secret plans to take over the world add more quests.

Zippy ran through the hallways all doors look like one or the other of the two pics you posted. They look good and I like the fact that you put the SO on them. My only problem with the new update is that the merchants aren't selling everything that is included in SCR, a number of the newest outfits and the fertx drugs for example.

Added FertX, it'll be available next update. Honestly thought that was in there already. You'll have to be a bit more specific on the clothes. Halstrom has a tendency to say "a few more outfits" in the update notes and it's sometimes hard for me to tell which ones are the new ones.

Thanks for testing, by the way.

Added FertX' date=' it'll be available next update. Honestly thought that was in there already. You'll have to be a bit more specific on the clothes. Halstrom has a tendency to say "a few more outfits" in the update notes and it's sometimes hard for me to tell which ones are the new ones.

Thanks for testing, by the way.

[/quote']

Do you want their general names or something from geck? I can give you either.

Either will do. Both might be best.

Alright listing them Name: Editor ID: Form ID, will also put some that I'm not absolutely sure on with a notation that I'm not certain. Not including all the pregnant versions. Did not include some versions that are listed with nearly identical information although did mention they existed.

Alma Outfit: SexoutSOutfitAlmaP0B3: xx034B1B not certain about this one

Bikini Underwear: SexoutSBikiniUnderWearP0B3: xx006EA6 not certain

Brief Free Tribes Outfit: SexoutSXTribe01P0B3: xx002E42 two others in this series

Corset Outfit Red: SexoutSOutfitCorsetRedP0B3: xx002E33 Black and Blue outfit also

Domina Outfit: SexoutSDominaP0B3: xx03B06A

Dragongirl Black Boots: SexoutSTallBlackBoots: xx0044C7

Dragongirl Black Thong: SexoutSBlackThong: xx0044C8

DragonGirl Dress White Opaque (P0): SexoutSDragonGirlDressWhP0B3: xx002E0F also a purple version

Fishnet Dress Black: SexoutSOutfitCorsetDressBlackP0B3: xx002E36 also a blue, a red, and a white version

Fortress KennelSlut Restraints: SexoutSFortRestraintsKennel: xx000E3F

Free Tribes Outfit: SexoutSXTribe02P0B3: xx002E3F

Julia Chang Glove L: SexoutSJuliaChangGloveL: xx03BEF1 also the right gloe

Julia Chang Outfit: SexoutSJuliaChangP0B3:xx03BEF0

Outfit - Tomb Raider: SexoutSLaraCroftP0B3: xx006BA8

Sexy Little Slut Dress: SexoutSLittleSlutDressP0B3: 0200229B

Tomb Raider Backpack: SexoutSLaraCroftBP: xx006BA7

Torn Corset Outfit Red (P0): SexoutSOutfitCorsetRedTornP0B3: xx002E1C

Wilder Outfit: SexoutSXTribe04P0B3: xx002E41

All right, added most of those. Added Julia Chang Glove L and R even though those really sound like those should be Armor Addons instead of actual Armor items. Left out the Torn Corset Outfits because I think that's technically a bodyswapping thing; when the player is wearing a Corset Outfit and reaches a certain pregnancy size the outfit tears and becomes a Torn Corset Outfit.

I've attached the new version here. Can't make an official update yet because I'm not ready to release the .bsa but I've already tied the textures into the .esp.

All right' date=' added most of those. Added Julia Chang Glove L and R even though those really sound like those should be Armor Addons instead of actual Armor items. Left out the Torn Corset Outfits because I think that's technically a bodyswapping thing; when the player is wearing a Corset Outfit and reaches a certain pregnancy size the outfit tears and becomes a Torn Corset Outfit.

I've attached the new version here. Can't make an official update yet because I'm not ready to release the .bsa but I've already tied the textures into the .esp.

[/quote']

Quick update, tried it and found pretty much everything but the Tomb Raider outfit, Julia Chang outfit, and Dragon Girl Dress, boots, and thong on sale.

Whoops. Forgot FNVEdit doesn't actually save changes unless you close via the X button. Because why should the save button actually save? It's not like people expect the save button to save or anything, right?

Try this one.

Whoops. Forgot FNVEdit doesn't actually save changes unless you close via the X button. Because why should the save button actually save? It's not like people expect the save button to save or anything' date=' right?

Try this one.

[/quote']

Well FNVEdit may behave in an odd fashion regarding saves, but that got it all outfits there.

All right' date=' added most of those. Added Julia Chang Glove L and R even though those really sound like those should be Armor Addons instead of actual Armor items. Left out the Torn Corset Outfits because I think that's technically a bodyswapping thing; when the player is wearing a Corset Outfit and reaches a certain pregnancy size the outfit tears and becomes a Torn Corset Of course.[/quote']

I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy a torn outfit anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...

An early warning for everyone in case I forget to mention it in all the FAQ threads when I put the update up... There is a very good chance that SexoutStore will become an .esm for the next release. (In other words, it will be one unless it causes weird things to happen or someone informs me it will cause trouble) This is because I'm working on a plugin that will require access to SexoutStore areas and NPCs.

If nothing goes horribly wrong, this update and the POC version of the new plugin should both be up before I go to bed tonight. The update will include the new quest I've been talking about for such a long time.

To allow room for expansion, mainly. The window in the main room shows a room intended for two new vendors if they become necessary. There's windows to a diner area, which will be active in the next update. The blocked door in the Clinic is for a future quest. One of the doors in the halls is also for a future quest. Three of the doors in the halls lead to the residential quarters, and will be open with this next update. Most other doors are there because I haven't finished the areas behind them and need to block the player somehow.

So...um... no update tonight.

I've got an NPC ignoring a StartCombat command, and I've got a gun that needs to one-hit NPCs but teleport the player; it won't do the latter and I can't tell if it'll do the former 'cause the NPC won't shoot the other NPC.

Maybe this will make more sense when I've had some sleep...