A small (well, noob-mind small, dunno how easy it would actually be) request. Since the 3rd party stuff is all optional, would it be possible to set up something for removing the Mantis suit, Ghost armor, and Bunny suit vendors if you accidentally activate them without the resources installed?

You don't talk to anyone, they talk to you. It's meant to be triggered after the player enters end exits the store more than once, so it happens via normal gameplay and seems a bit more natural. In reality, there's a trigger right by the guard at the entrance. Just walk back and forth between the base of the entrance stairs and the guard and eventually the guard will start a conversation with you.

In response to your spoiler: :)

And a spoiler of my own.

There actually is no way to successfully complete this quest, as there is no way to get the Mysterious Needle out of the room and up to Karrens. The whole sequence is actually a setup for a follow-up quest in the future.

I just ran through the quest from you beta release and everything ran and triggered fine.

It took me a little while to get used to operating without the quest point guidance but after that it was fine. I ended up operating on the if its activateable hit it and if its grabable pickitup system heh. Although I kinda wonder what the experience would be like with a blurry druken effect and the occasional stumble on some of those walkways. I'll have to try again with a couple bottles of scotch :)

Also just throwing out an idea, since this is sexout maybe it could end with a sex encounter with the doctor or nurse taking advantage of you before he "cures" you and you wake up.

On an unrelated note there was a change lately where we get messages in game to deactivate certain armor esps, but after doing so I can't find them for sale in the store. Did I mess something up or are they just located somewhere else? They're not in they're in the boxes that the original mods had them in.

They should all be for sale in the store, except Wasteland Courier. That was a mistake on my part. What items specifically are missing?

Glad the quest worked for you. Will have a release up as soon as I find the rank reference sheet I misplaced.

I'm specifically thinkking of the Ringed Choker from Vegas Chokers and the alternate Lady outfits and gloves. I notice only the white one is there. I'm seeing everthing else I think.

Thanks

Ah, I think I missed the Lady outfit gloves, and possibly the ringed choker too, if they aren't in SCR the store can't add them.

Update in OP.

CHANGELOG FOR 19 AUGUST 2012 VERSION

• Switch to .esm
  • Food vendor
  • New quest: "Covert Op"
  • New Bunker guard structure
  • New area: Living Quarters
  • SexoutStore NPCs are now properly banned from BrutalRapers
  • Support for new SCR versions up to 20120815.1
  • Allow removal of vendors added via guard dialogue

Please note the text in red. SexoutStore is now an .esm. Delete SexoutStore.esp. If you do not delete it, and then have problems, I shall taunt you mercilessly.

This

;
   if (hasStoreMast > -1)
     if (hasStoreMast < hasS)
       MessageBoxEx "SexoutStore.esm must be loaded AFTER Sexout.esm"
     endif

if (hasStoreMast < hasSCR)
       MessageBoxEx "SexoutStore.esm must be loaded AFTER SexoutCommonResources.esm"
     endif
   endif

And this

;
   if ((hasStore > -1) && (hasStoreMast))
     MessageBoxEx "You have SexoutStore.esm.  Deactivate and remove SexoutStore.esp."
   endif

Have been in sexout for about two weeks. Guess we get to find out if they work! I don't think the load order check actually does.. I remember something about NVSE reporting the 'right' load order for ESMs, even if it's wrong.

Awesome mod. I just installed it and all the vendors are working but im having problems with the Covert Op mission.

After finding the evidence, the NPC Abbey Walton talked with me and made me use the mysterious needle but nothing is happening. If i come close to the npc i become invisible and i can pickpocket her. I can only use one door to the S.O. Bunker but the bunker is empty and i can't go back to the quarters (found a computer that open a door but the room is empty too).

Am i missing a mod/plugin needed for the mission?

I have Sexout.esm; SexoutCommonResources.esm; SexoutSlavery.esm; SexoutLegion.esm; SexoutZAZ.esp installed (plus the armor/clothes mods)

Thanks (and sorry if its not the right place to ask about this)

Its actually working right. Just keep going' date=' you'll find new things as you go. If you get stuck and have to ask for help, either PM Zippy or spoiler your question so as to not ruin it for others who haven't completed the quest yet.

[/quote']

Thank you, i was just wondering if the invisibility effect was working as intended

So just to be clear about Covert Ops Quest:

We are supposed to fail the Covert Ops Quest?

If not' date=' how about a hint as to avoiding getting injected?

[/quote']

i have the same question

Actually after finding the evidence you can run to the door and not be injected and you keep the mysterious needle in your inventory, but the effect is the same, no option to give the evidence to the NPC

I gave the new quest a try, but I am unable to get out of the area during Covert Op. I could just be missing something, but I can't even tell if the quest is working as intended or not. I'll try to give as many details as I can in regards to the problems:

After the nurse injects me (which is apparently intended to happen, so I let it), I still can't talk to the person the quest directs me to (despite her being down there with me. Not sure if that was intended or not), and all but one of the doors on the level are locked.

the one door that isn't locked send me to what appears to be an empty version of the main floor, but again nearly every door is locked/inaccessible (including the one I came through, so i couldn't go back down). The only thing I've found on that level that I can interact with is a security computer, which unlocks a door, but behind that door is nothing but an empty room and another inaccessible door.

I even used tcl to move through the walls and try to figure out where I was supposed to go after looking everywhere I could access several times, but even with that I couldn't figure out how I was supposed to get out.

Also, the nurse seems a bit buggy:

After injecting me, she runs into the room she came from across the hall. Any time i go anywhere near that door, though, she will run out, and what looks like trying to initiate dialogue without any set happens (the camera starts to zoom in and then resets, causing the player to turn invisible if in third person), it shows the equip message for the injection again, and she will do this again if I don't move away quickly or if I come near her again.

She also has no dialogue options if attempting to talk to her, and the room she runs into never locks (I assume it was supposed to lock if you're not intended to be able to talk to her).