That fixed the red exclamation mark with the ghost vendor. I did notice she in fact does not sell any ghost stuff at all' date=' but everyone else suddenly got her inventory, in addition to 3 metal armors, which I believe belong to John Deadman.[/quote']:huh: These merchant containers are the strangest things.
Also' date=' I don't believe the mesh with the ballgag woman is an SCR problem - if you deleted the item from the mod, but she is still scripted to wear it, the exclamation mark will obviously show up as she is trying to wear an item that isn't there anymore. Are you sure you edited her so her script looks for the normal ballgag (that is not deleted) instead of the one that has been axed?[/quote']As I've stated before, none of these items exist in SexoutStore, all of them exist in SCR. This is why you should never report texture/mesh issues to me, because I have no control over any of them. And there are no scripts telling her to wear items, they are all set in her Inventory using the standard method.

EDIT:

Hisenth Lei doesn't have a 'what do you sell' option.
Is this fixed now that you've downloaded a newer version?
  • 2 weeks later...

need help none of the armors are working when i put them on i cant see her entire body :@

From the OP:
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES

This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words' date=' problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

hey guys. just tried the most recent release of this and i just had a quick question.

Where does the CuntJack resources come from? I havent tried all the outfit yet, but so far jacks and fortresses cause the body to disappear.

Also, a small note. If the guards are going to wear the mantis gear, ya may as well shift that to a mod requirement. I don't use the mantis mod, so I had a bunch of floating heads guarding the place.

Nice work though, I like the progress that has been made so far.

Where does the CuntJack resources come from? I havent tried all the outfit yet' date=' but so far jacks and fortresses cause the body to disappear.[/quote']Should be here.
Also' date=' a small note. If the guards are going to wear the mantis gear, ya may as well shift that to a mod requirement. I don't use the mantis mod, so I had a bunch of floating heads guarding the place.[/quote']Whoops. Small oversight there. I knew the recolors were in the SCR datapack and I saw "Mantis" in the meshes as well. Turns out I should look closer and that was just the cannon mesh. That'll be changed next update which should be later today.

Isabel Duke no longer sells The Penetrator? I read in another thread that it had been fixed

Yeah apparently SexoutSex was the culprit, I found out just after I recplaceded it completely with the Penetrator2 to replace it in atempt to fix the problem :)

So I am attempting the book collection quest from the store but the book in the NCR prison is in a mop bucket and I can't target it to pick it up or move it. Tried using bombs to blow it out but that didn't work either.
Weird. I might have to move that book.