Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

I'm having the issue as well.  Could it be due to custom idle animations?

mmm, maybe, though Im pretty sure I dont have any custom idle animations installed. but I did set my fAutoVanityModeDelay to 20. I will try again with a longer delay.

I was wrong, it has nothing to do with idle animation or vanity camera view. I have a save here where I see the effect triggered 100% of the time at the exact same moment, sadly still no idea what may cause this.

I just had a try at the new 1.53b version, and I fear im having more problems than with the previous 1.53a one.

I did get the attacker speech the first time, but not following times.

And now I can never correctly reach the end of 7th stage: everytime near the end, Im stuck in the bleedout animation and the script doesnt go beyond, when I should (or at least it was like that) get the armbinder reequipped and, normally, the gag added.

I can get out of the bleedout animation if I jump, then im free to go away.

But I still have the armbinder problem.

About the armbinder problem, I noticed when I submit to the bandit while wearing the armbinder, the armbinder is removed from my character, but if I look at my inventory using the console showinventory, I see only the armbinde *effect* (xx00CA38) has been unequipped, the armbinder itself (xx028A5A) is still indicated as "worn". Maybe thats the problem? I didnt pay attention before if both the armbider item and effect were unequipped together.

Im going back to 1.53a and try to see if I can fix the armbinder using the console at the start of the submit sequence and see if that fix everything.

damn Skyrim, the country where you cant get raped in peace!

there are always some meddlers coming from god know where to break the scripted events: stormcloaks, imperials, couriers, random travelers, as if the whole population was just passing by when you are just waiting to get a good hard bangging.

and even if you find some kind of remote location far aways from any roads, then it's the whole fucking wildlife thats going to have a fiesta at your location. and seriouly, that country has more fucking bears than ants...

/me goes kill everything in sight

With the new version it seems it doesn't want to go past the bleedout state at.  When i talk to the npc when im in bleed out i get a dialog option that says test and they respond with we better get you tied up or something.

Edit: Had another situation, got knocked into bleedout state and the proper animations played but after the first person took advantage of my character the others just kind of stood there.  Again, I had that dialog option and go the same response.  I also noticed that dialog option is there with what seems like every npc and not just the ones that force the character to submit.

Edit2:  Worked flawlessly the third time lol.....

Ah, I may not have put any checks to see who the topic is valid for. I just assumed that because it was assigned to the Submit quest that it would only show up when that quest was active...obviously not :) Or maybe there is the option not to display it in the dialogue box.

I'll test the armbinder stuff later today, it might be that i'll have to remove the final stage and just leave it at the armbinder only for the moment. The armbinder really does cause issues!

Do you have any plans to get this all chummy with SD+? :D

also I'm playing the SuperHardcore mode and i've got the armbinder off, and yet after spamming the custom gag remove it will not come off, how do you remove the custom items?

I'd very much like to get this to work together with SD+, and it is something I will look at in the future once this mod is as good as I can make it.

The superhardcore mode isn't supported any more...in fact I'm actually surprised it is still working with all the updated stuff :) I've no idea how to get the gag off other than to keep trying. I think the overall difficulty is controlled by Devious Devices MCM but by default it is set quite high.

I cant make new version working,I unistal old,load game wait in game,then save on new slot,instal mod again and load new save,wait while menu show and seting all.

But if they defeat me, my char kneel and they hide weapon go too me and then go away,if i jump i can continue play,but if i atack them they ignore me just stay and die.

If i start new game and they beat me i am on zero hp and still staying and can fight more and enemy fighting too.(its look like immortal and submit dont triger).

And my Papyrus is kinda big after new version.But its dont tell me nothink atlest for me ><

Previus version working fine.

I noticed after updating the blindfold does not equip in super hardcore. The slave boots don't either.  If these things are no longer supported is there a way to make leg cuffs act like shackles for the slowdown effect under ZaZ? A little off subject is there a way to add ballets boots to the ZaZ shackle slowdown effect as well? That way you can add them to the items if slave boots do not work anymore.

I noticed after updating the blindfold does not equip in super hardcore. The slave boots don't either.  If these things are no longer supported is there a way to make leg cuffs act like shackles for the slowdown effect under ZaZ? A little off subject is there a way to add ballets boots to the ZaZ shackle slowdown effect as well? That way you can add them to the items if slave boots do not work anymore.

Super-hardcore is heavily outdated by now, Jim is developing on Progressive Bondage.

Did anyone encounter this situation?(already try start new game)
1. Kill one bandit and don't loot the body.
2. loss fight and get rape.
3. free from bound and take equips.
4. kill all the NPC whom rape you and take equips back...(sometimes they won't fight back)
5. went to other place and loss fight again.....
6.then bug happen, the last one you kill will come back alive rape you and only the dead man will rape you..

after that...it's circle at 5&6...

I started progressive bondage and everything so far works great except when the armbinder is equipped it starts playing an animation followed by a CTD. Is anyone else having this problem?

I m possibly doing something wrong but...

The old version

submit february +

progressive 1.2.51 works perfectly (except for random attack whenever blindfold or armbind are equipped mostly due to deviously hepless).

If i understood well now i should deinstall both mod...(i use mod manager) and also check if the 2 files are still in the data folder (they aren t) then install only the new file.

If i do, nothing happens no MCM registered no more support for submit.

I could try installing submit + the new version but i think i should not.

Any idea?

I started progressive bondage and everything so far works great except when the armbinder is equipped it starts playing an animation followed by a CTD. Is anyone else having this problem?

CTDs on equipping an armbinder have been reported in multiple mod threads in this forum since the latest version of zaz Animation Pack (5.51) was released.  It requires FNIS 5.02.  Upgrade to that and regenerate your animations.

its look if you submit too enemy and you are on knee and enemy take your item. If some one who is enemy for them go close they engage him and its complete broke this mod.If this happen you will see enemy are not finish with you and if you submit or they beat you too them or even on other place,you see this mesage again.Only fix is load before its happen. Or hope no npc are close during kneeling.

bandit use telekinesis to bound you!

I noticed they tend to walk away once they have finished banging the actor when the place the action happens is not in close vicinity of their camp, so the actor is bound and deviced by invisible hands and we also miss the bandit related speech which make all the charm of the situation :/

it would be nice if they could at least finish handling you before departing, practically after the zad posture has been applied to the actor and the new devices added.

also, but thats just an egoistical wish and probably too much work, if it would be possible to configure the relative chance to get such or such zad postures in the MCM menu, that would be great, as some postures are much more fun than others (not that the basic bounds on the side/back/face is bad, but it's a bit bland and somehow I get them more often than any others)

I have the same issue as restrict.  Submit to Draugr, escape and kill them while they don't fight back, submit to bandits hours later and a dead draugr is teleported to you, resurrected, and becomes your captor.

Ditto

happened to me too,

I could only fix that be reloading a previous savegame

I have the same issue as restrict.  Submit to Draugr, escape and kill them while they don't fight back, submit to bandits hours later and a dead draugr is teleported to you, resurrected, and becomes your captor.

Ditto

happened to me too,

I could only fix that be reloading a previous savegame

Same for me as well.

I don't see the usual smattering of "it works fine for me" posts, so I'm going to ask: Is this mod working without any major problems for anyone? I'm running SL 1.39b and am just waiting for this mod to begin a new play.

Seems to only be one real issue that I am running into and others as well is when you submit the first time everything works perfectly but on the second time the last npc or npc's that you submitted to will be transported to you from outta nowhere.

I had to load from a previous save game before the submit process to fix this but I tried out turning off both hardcore escape and multiple assault I think its called at it seems to be working fine.

On a completely unrelated note MixedupJim when are you going to get a icon to represent this mod?

I don't see the usual smattering of "it works fine for me" posts, so I'm going to ask: Is this mod working without any major problems for anyone? I'm running SL 1.39b and am just waiting for this mod to begin a new play.

Seems to only be one real issue that I am running into and others as well is when you submit the first time everything works perfectly but on the second time the last npc or npc's that you submitted to will be transported to you from outta nowhere.

Exactly the same here.  But boy, weren't those Whiterun guards frightened off by what must have been the fastest moving dead spider that they had ever come accross?........