Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

Does the original Submit has this problem as well? If I understand it right you die when surrendering on a horse? I could set it up that you can't surrender while on mount or try to fore the player to dismount before. Would that fix the problem? Same here thx for feedback :)

It's more of an animation glitch, my character surrendered (the surrender text appeared), got stripped but when the sex animation trigger, she flew off with the horse and then died. I never tried this on the original Submit before so I dunno much about it, also the recent version of the original Submit kinda glitch more things for me, so I won't be using that for sure. It's not much of a biggie really since I rarely use horses, I'm actually more eager to know if there is a way to place chastity belts and anal plug last in the progression because having them at around stage 4 kinda ruin any sex scene after that - enemy just repeat on the "skull fuck" animation.

uhm... is it possibile to get the follower stripped to share the same fate of the PC?

Added the FollowerRob() function to the scene. Followers should get robbed as well now.

Alright I'll make it short:

Changelog:

- Edited BoundScript

-- Added Equip function (single point of failure :D )

-- Put the slave boots back in progression order **

-- Added a chance to get the chastity bra next to the belt

-- Added Devious devices for followers support

--- Followers will face the same fate as you. (e.g. You get a belt, they get a belt | You get a belt, they already got one...nothing happens. It's not a bug :) )

-- Anal plugs should work correctly now

- MCM:

-- Added 'Devices for followers' entry in order to toggle devious devices on followers on and off

**In order to make them work I had to add a missing property to DD - integration.

What means, that you either have to start a new save game or uninstall DD - Int and SLSubmit and make a clean save. Most of you propably know how it works :)

Guess that's it have fun :)

Just curious but there seem to be something wrong with the MCM menu, well, mine at least. Somehow mine is displayed in what looks to be code syntax rather than normal wording/description.

Was just going to mention this as well. The MCM menu is basically, a mess. A ton of text overlapping each other.

Can you make a screenshot? For me everything looks fine. Do you use any other language than English?

EDIT: Changed to version 1.56b Added the other translations. Variable names should now disappear if a non English client is in use

I don't know how to use this. Is this file used instead of orginal submit ? So I have overwrite this with Progression mod. I did it this way and a few things that happened

- MCM looks like old version of submit (or maybe I had mess in menu and now I made it better)

- Auto surrender sometimes does not trigger in (it's strange because if I use original submit it always triggers in)

While I can use standard(03 may) submit auto surrender always triggers in but I cannot reach last stage.I think it's the problem with armbinder and rest of the stuff there is nothing that thug can do to totally tied person maybe they need extra options like torment pose and shock for some time or whipping, or spell from devious devices, or removing armbinder do something put armbinder back.  And after this player can be bound and removed so she can try to escape. Oh wait i realized you have gag removed so you if there is oral animation with armbinder it should works.

At the moment it looks like I have bandit follower who can do nothing after armbinder phase(on the other hand I can turn helpless so he will know what to do ).

regards and thanks for the mod!

After a bit of testing, I've found that these lines are the main offenders for staying onscreen too long (your mileage may vary):

I think we'd better make sure you don't run off, eh?
Kneel before me while I decide what to do with you, whore!
Kneel before me and wait for your next punishment.
You like it rough eh? Get on your knees.
Now kneel before me, while I decide what to do with you.

Also, just to check, is getting the armbinder put on at the end of the progression supposed to remove the gag?

Did you take my version out of the forum? 1.55 BETA is out of date

I've now updated the main down load to include your latest version so everyone should be on the same version :)

After a bit of testing, I've found that these lines are the main offenders for staying onscreen too long (your mileage may vary):

I think we'd better make sure you don't run off, eh?

Kneel before me while I decide what to do with you, whore!

Kneel before me and wait for your next punishment.

You like it rough eh? Get on your knees.

Now kneel before me, while I decide what to do with you.

Also, just to check, is getting the armbinder put on at the end of the progression supposed to remove the gag?

The dialogue is a bit of a mystery to me at the moment....it isn't working how I want it to at all :( Sometimes it works and I've definitely had some of those lines without issues.

Yes, I set it so that when you got the armbinder you'd loose the gag....this was so you didn't end up in a dead end as with the gag in you can't ask for help so you'd have to spend quite a while struggling to get out of the armbinder which is just plain boring (although with the new struggle animations it is better than it was) and I wanted to keep people's games flowing. However, if you get knocked down with the armbinder and all other devices equipped then you will get the gag :)

@ MixedupJim: About the overriding, did you notice that the Event OnEffectEnd is called right after you get the message "You are bound!"? In case the player frees him self before even going into a bondage animation I put in a return before that. Just another thing I noticed.

I'm going to test the new changes now.

EDIT: I didn't change the gag remove.

Changelog:

- Removing devices from follower before she gets robbed and add them afterwards again

- Disabled surrendering on horses

- Followers should not stuck in animation after armbinder

@ MixedupJim: About the overriding, did you notice that the Event OnEffectEnd is called right after you get the message "You are bound!"? In case the player frees him self before even going into a bondage animation I put in a return before that. Just another thing I noticed.

I'm going to test the new changes now.

EDIT: I didn't change the gag remove.

Changelog:

- Removing devices from follower before she gets robbed and add them afterwards again

- Disabled surrendering on horses

- Followers should not stuck in animation after armbinder

I've just uploaded a new version which includes the extra cities etc for the selling of player goods. Only script modified is the _slsubmitscene.pex but the .esp file does contain the new letters/receipts.

Tried to keep my updates to a minimum while your working on it :)

Thx MixedUpJim. I try to fix stuff as soon as possible. Unfortunately the new functions BackupDevices() and Recover() used before and after Unequipping/removing followers gear have some serious performance issues. Things are working currently, but the speed is unacceptable.

No horse surrender works in order to make new_man happy :D

Releasing of the follower on armbinder equip works too.

Just a current status report

EDIT: Done, merging new code of MixedUpJim

Thx MixedUpJim. I try to fix stuff as soon as possible. Unfortunately the new functions BackupDevices() and Recover() used before and after Unequipping/removing followers gear have some serious performance issues. Things are working currently, but the speed is unacceptable.

No horse surrender works in order to make new_man happy :D

Releasing of the follower on armbinder equip works too.

Just a current status report

Oh wow, thank you very much, now I feel special~ :P

I have this issue....

I updated due to new sexlab framework releases.

If i use an old save the submit key doesn t work if to make pc surrender, yet it works if i try submitting

Any idea?

(this happens since the update with submit and submit+DD together... i had a workaround before when i kept both the old submit and the new version of Submit progressive didn t try yet with the latest version and the new sexlab)

I can live without my saves yet would be good to not lose them.

Ty

I have this issue....

If i use an old save the submit key doesn t work if to make pc surrender, yet it works if i try submitting

Any idea?

Ty

no idea if thats related, but with the new version I often get the message "your attacker dont accept your surrendering" (or something like that) when I hit the submit key. I have to hit the key several time till they accept my surrendering. is the surrendering acceptance randomized ?

I have this issue....

Any idea?

(this happens since the update with submit and submit+DD together... i had a workaround before when i kept both the old submit and the new version of Submit progressive didn t try yet with the latest version and the new sexlab)

Ty

In order to make a clean upgrade you should do:

1. Disable Autosubmit and Player submit "Autosubmit disabled" message should appear

2. Make a new savegame

3. Remove the mod all scripts etc

4. (Optional) Run a savegame script cleaner (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?) and remove old instances of scripts

5. Install new version

6. Enjoy the game :)

I have this issue....

Any idea?

Ty

no idea if thats related, but with the new version I often get the message "your attacker dont accept your surrendering" (or something like that) when I hit the submit key. I have to hit the key several time till they accept my surrendering. is the surrendering acceptance randomized ?

If you set the auto surrender chance to something else than 100% ya, it's random then. This message also appears if there is no valid target in range. In case of 2nd round while bound.

And yes you have to use all the newest versions

If you set the auto surrender chance to something else than 100% ya, it's random then. This message also appears if there is no valid target in range. In case of 2nd round while bound.

it is set to 100%, thats the problem

Hi... it's nice to see this mod work fine now,

Afher play with this mod for few hours, I have two suggestions

1. at 3rd Knockdown and belt on, is any possible the gangsters can take belt off and rape PC, after they finish what they want to do than put it on again?

2. when plug inside body, let struggle might cause plug vibrating for awhile.
whe plug are vibraing, it could cause struggle much more hard and aroused level increase more than usually. when aroused at some point like 90, struggle key will become ask for sex key.

sorry to my bad english..:)

Did you make a clean save? Surrendering is working fine for me

it works, just not all the time.

any idea about the mod version requirement for the new version?

btw, I have the SD+ harness on, could that cause problem with the new version?

it should allow plug and belt to be put on though

data-author="Kain1978">Kain1978, on 07
May 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

data-author="darkfender666">contenteditable="false">darkfender666, on 07 May 2014 - 9:52 PM, said:

I have this issue....

If i use an old save the submit key doesn t work if to make pc surrender, yet
it works if i try submitting

Any idea?

(this happens since the update with submit and submit+DD together... i had a
workaround before when i kept both the old submit and the new version of Submit
progressive didn t try yet with the latest version and the new sexlab)

Ty

In order to make a clean upgrade you should do:

1. Disable Autosubmit and Player submit "Autosubmit disabled" message should
appear

2. Make a new savegame

3. Remove the mod all scripts etc

4. (Optional) Run a savegame script cleaner (data-cke-saved-href="http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?" data-ipb="nomediaparse">http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?)
and remove old instances of scripts

5. Install new version

6. Enjoy the game :)data-cke-saved-src="http://www.loverslab.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png">

data-author="permidion">permidion, on
07 May 2014 - 9:56 PM, said:

data-author="darkfender666">contenteditable="false">darkfender666, on 07 May 2014 - 9:52 PM, said:

I have this issue....
If i use an old save the submit key doesn t work if
to make pc surrender, yet it works if i try submitting
Any
idea?

I can live without my saves yet would be good to not lose
them.

Ty

no idea if thats related, but with the
new version I often get the message "your attacker dont accept your
surrendering" (or something like that) when I hit the submit key. I have to hit
the key several time till they accept my surrendering. is the surrendering
acceptance randomized ?

If you set the auto surrender chance to something else than 100% ya, it's
random then. This message also appears if there is no valid target in range. In
case of 2nd round while bound.

Kain1978 procedure Worked perfectly :)

many thanks

Btw i have another issue (minor)

When i get the armbinder, i get stuck if i try to surrender (auto or normal)

I get the animation of aggressive submit, and it says "your attacker don t accept blahblah..."

And then i m stuck in "semiattack mode" unable to get in attack mode again even unequipping everything.

Not a big issue, just wanted to warn.

Ty