Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

I tried it, but it does not work with sex lab 1.5X. :( But, I will wait patiently for you next release. :) As i already upgraded to 1.54 :)  Can't wait to see all your new features.

That's strange because I've just updated and, in the short time I've tested it, the latest version of Progressive Bondage works perfectly with  SexLab v155. Give v155 a try maybe something is different?

Can you explain what doesn't work? I did have to re-register all the animations with sexlab and upgrade to the latest versions of devious devices integration/for the masses II and run FNIS to get it working. Without them you get the sex scenes but no bondage.

Checking the logs there doesn't seem to be any legacy functions etc used in PB so it all looks good.

sorry for the dumb question. Your mod still uses Submit 04JAN14 1430, is that correct?

Do you have any plans to incorporate the latest version 03MAY14 2242?

Yes, it's based on the 04JAN14 1430 version of vanilla submit....but it has been fairly modified since then as I've tried to fix some of the more annoying bugs.

I would love to use the brand new version of Submit but it just does not want to work for me. I still get "your wounds are mortal" insta death when I shouldn't and with the new version I get a lot of the " *whoever* doesn't accept your surrender" which is then usually followed by death :(

This is all tested on new games.

Progressive is the only version of Submit that works for me most of the time so it is the only one I can realistically continue to develop and support. When it doesn't work it at least doesn't kill you and usually just involves your attacker walking away which I can accept.

However, the current version of Submit is working with the new Sexlab v155 as far as I can see and I may well have a look at the scripts of the new Submit to see if there is anything I can use to improve Progressive.

Hey, you may just want to make a note on your front page about uninstallation. (Forgive me if it's already there, but I CTRL-F'd for uninstall and it only showed for updates...)

Anyhoo, before uninstalling, one must deactivate the auto-submit function, wait for the message to say "Auto-submit disabled!" and then save. Then check to see if their character can die. Only if all that is done is it safe to uninstall the mod! Just simply removing the ESP will not fix this - and using savetool to clean the scripts will not fix it either!

I discovered that when I uninstalled the sexlab mods from one character so he was safe to show in public, yet he was suddenly invincible superman...

5. A few more lines of dialogue added (suggestions always welcome :) )

Any plans for dialogue that refer to your captured companions?

EDIT: Thought of a couple more ideas: Something to say occasionally to degrade you about your current situation, or the random assault thing triggers ("you look so hot tied up like that, I want another go!"). Something for when they "don't" notice you trying to escape ("knock that off, unless you actually want another beating!"). Something for when they do notice you trying to escape ("Looks like there's still some fight left in you, time for some punishment!")

Also, is there a way to implement a "time passes" thing here? I notice some of the dialogue mentions leaving you for someone else to find, maybe add a little to that? The current captors "leave" (despawn or something, depending on what they are) when they've had enough, time passes, random chance for either more hostiles (chance for wild animals if outside) or a friendly person (guards, friendly faction member) to rescue you.

Also x2, what about having a stamina regen debuff active while considered "captive", and the zapping from escape attempts drains a % of stamina (so that level 1s don't get screwed by one failed attempt). Once you run out of stamina, you're completely at their mercy ("What's the matter, giving up? I enjoyed watching you squirm!"), maybe leading into the above scenario.

Of course, not knowing anything about Skyrim scripting, I have no idea if this stuff is even possible.

It works, i just did a clean system under sexlab. Now it works. :)

Yes, looks like it needs to be a clean install as in delete all sexlab mods and reinstall from scratch. I was getting a few weird things where the sex animations would jump around all over the place but since I nuked my scripts folder, validated everything in Steam and then reinstalled the latest version of everything sexlab based it is working like a charm again :)

5. A few more lines of dialogue added (suggestions always welcome  :) )

I tried the new version and it just didn't work at all xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.nW56hUVS2R.png

If you want to capture people then try using Defeat in conjunction with Submit. Just turn the Player as Victim stuff off and enjoy xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

I use it for all the wonderful NPC fighting and raping xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

EDIT

Actually just noticed there was another new version of submit. Will have to try that later

I would be more than happy to offer suggestions do you happen to have a list of dialogue thats being used so I know what you have?

Yeah its just that defeat doesn't allow you to turn in for a bounty; I just gotta say love the idea of being shocked and harder difficulty escaping I always thought it should be harder.

Hey MixedupJim,

I read about your problems with the new version of Submit that you keep dying etc.

But this function is required for the mod to work probably if you just allow creatures of the lvl 0 and 1. That was actually the only thing that bothered me in your mob that you go into Bleedout effect and get stuck in it. That was the main reason why I started to modify the mod for myself. I updated pretty much everything to the newest Submit version (5/3 if I'm right...)

Base version i used: 1.53c

Here a small change log:

- Edited auto surrender script on bleedout in order to die if there is no valid enemy in range

-- Removed unnecessary variable Bleedout

-- Added Brawling code of submit

-- Modified OnEnterBleedOut()

- Added a variable for hardcore mode, this will let you die if you surrender while having still the bindings on (Should fix the weird stuff is happening issue)

- Updated the surrender select function to Submits newest version: no dead bodies should rape/bound you anymore

- Added the new parameter Death proof, Range, Repeat time bar 5-15s

- Updated scene script

- Added the new functions of Submit + Devious Devices Progression Mod 1.54

SexLab 1.55+ is required

What I couldn't find so far is the Teammate >=1 statement.

Here is the modified mod if you are interested in a few of those changes. You can do whatever you want to with this. Just wanted to help out :)

Kain

SexLab Submit.zip

Hey MixedupJim,

I read about your problems with the new version of Submit that you keep dying etc.

But this function is required for the mod to work probably if you just allow creatures of the lvl 0 and 1. That was actually the only thing that bothered me in your mob that you go into Bleedout effect and get stuck in it. That was the main reason why I started to modify the mod for myself. I updated pretty much everything to the newest Submit version (5/3 if I'm right...)

Base version i used: 1.53c

Here a small change log:

- Edited auto surrender script on bleedout in order to die if there is no valid enemy in range

-- Removed unnecessary variable Bleedout

-- Added Brawling code of submit

-- Modified OnEnterBleedOut()

- Added a variable for hardcore mode, this will let you die if you surrender while having still the bindings on (Should fix the weird stuff is happening issue)

- Updated the surrender select function to Submits newest version: no dead bodies should rape/bound you anymore

- Added the new parameter Death proof, Range, Repeat time bar 5-15s

- Updated scene script

- Added the new functions of Submit + Devious Devices Progression Mod 1.54

SexLab 1.55+ is required

What I couldn't find so far is the Teammate >=1 statement.

Here is the modified mod if you are interested in a few of those changes. You can do whatever you want to with this. Just wanted to help out :)

Kain

Hey, thanks Kain. I'll definitely have a look at that :D

What i forgot to say is, it's the progression version. I didn't update the normal, hardcore and what was the other one? Super hardcore? versions :D

You may very well have saved me an awful lot of time :) EDIT Looks like it is working really well here :D Now just need to port my over modification over to it....

Also just put up a new version for those that wish to try something a bit more fun out.

If you have Steal Gear set to ON then there is a chance your stuff will be sold to a random merchant in Skyrim (currently only Belethor in Whiterun and Aval Atheron in Windhelm) rather than being kept by your attacker (all though this can still happen). 

This will be expanded to include the 5 major cities. You'll have to work out where you stuff was sold if you want it back....but don't worry I have left a few clues for you to find :)

Here are the clues if you want to know what should be happening...

For those that want to know the secret clues here ya go...

1. Killing your attacker may reveal a receipt from the merchant

2. You might get a letter via courier from the merchant saying they have new inverntory to sell

3. You might get a letter via courier from the guards in Whiterun saying they have recoved stolen gear and you can go pick it up from the evidence chest (not yet working)

However, if you get knocked down in quick succession you might find you get more than one receipt/letter from more than one merchant  :P

What i forgot to say is, it's the progression version. I didn't update the normal, hardcore and what was the other one? Super hardcore? versions :D

You may very well have saved me an awful lot of time :) EDIT Looks like it is working really well here :D Now just need to port my over modification over to it....

Also just put up a new version for those that wish to try something a bit more fun out.

If you have Steal Gear set to ON then there is a chance your stuff will be sold to a random merchant in Skyrim (currently only Belethor in Whiterun and Aval Atheron in Windhelm) rather than being kept by your attacker (all though this can still happen). 

This will be expanded to include the 5 major cities. You'll have to work out where you stuff was sold if you want it back....but don't worry I have left a few clues for you to find :)

Here are the clues if you want to know what should be happening...

For those that want to know the secret clues here ya go...

1. Killing your attacker may reveal a receipt from the merchant

2. You might get a letter via courier from the merchant saying they have new inverntory to sell

3. You might get a letter via courier from the guards in Whiterun saying they have recoved stolen gear and you can go pick it up from the evidence chest (not yet working)

However, if you get knocked down in quick succession you might find you get more than one receipt/letter from more than one merchant  :P

I love you :D was waiting for this to make an appearance back in.

Thought you'd like it :)

Other things on the todo list are...

1. Integrate the latest updates in to Kain's version of Progressive as it seems to be working very well and utilises the latest version of submit which has to be a good thing.

2. Extended the selling of items to the other cities

3. Make spiders cocoon you after defeat

4. Redo all the speech so we can have race/gender/bound position specific comments

5. Smooth out the bondage pose part possibly with a fade to black and a few hours of time going by to give attackers time to sell items....plus also will hide the popping of any furniture used in the bound pose

6. Having a chance for items to be dropped when attacked by animals to simulate things getting ripped off instead of just magically unequipping/re-equipping after rape.

7. Seeing as submit also receives OnHit events I might also do it so equipped weapons/shields have a random chance to be knocked from your hands. Maybe after a power attack and/or if your stamina is low. I'd love to be able to have armour in various states of damage...wonder how hard it would be to make various versions of these http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Thought you'd like it :)

Other things on the todo list are...

1. Integrate the latest updates in to Kain's version of Progressive as it seems to be working very well and utilises the latest version of submit which has to be a good thing.

2. Extended the selling of items to the other cities

3. Make spiders cocoon you after defeat

4. Redo all the speech so we can have race/gender/bound position specific comments

5. Smooth out the bondage pose part possibly with a fade to black and a few hours of time going by to give attackers time to sell items....plus also will hide the popping of any furniture used in the bound pose

6. Having a chance for items to be dropped when attacked by animals to simulate things getting ripped off instead of just magically unequipping/re-equipping after rape.

7. Seeing as submit also receives OnHit events I might also do it so equipped weapons/shields have a random chance to be knocked from your hands. Maybe after a power attack and/or if your stamina is low. I'd love to be able to have armour in various states of damage...wonder how hard it would be to make various versions of these http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

I think I'll have some time later. Will check the new changes of your 1.55 version and implement them but can't promise anything. Otherwise I can do it tomorrow for sure. You can use the new version as base one for future updates if you want to.

EDIT: That there is a chance on losing your shield/weapon sounds quiet easy to implement.

Only thing what you need is a good algorithm to calculate the drop value. Does the block skill etc matter?

EDIT2: Just checked the scripts. I'll add a MCM entry too. Where you can toggle the selling on and off

So I noticed that this mod is using its own version of the zadlibs script from DD - Integration, and the function you added to it is using SexLab(dot)ExpressionSlots(dot)RandomByTag (the forums keep accusing me of trying to post a link). However, the calls made from outside your function were changed to SexLab(dot)RandomExpressionByTag, perhaps to support a recent update to the SL Framework? There are quite a few other fixes/additions to the Integration file, but I think those came from the author (one change is version number going from 2.74 to 2.75), so I expect you can simply paste your function (after updating your call (on 2 lines)) to the new version and be good to go.  I also noticed Kain's version doesn't even use this script, so maybe you could find out where he put that function? Seems like it would better to leave that script untouched so you have less maintenance issues in the first place.

Anyways, I just stumbled across this while hunting down a crash (which I don't think comes from your mod), and I thought I'd let you know so you can save some time when bug-hunting. Sorry about the wall of text, and thanks for the awesome mod!

Here's the new version:

- Added the new features of Progression 1.55

- Also added a Sell Stolen Gear to MCM option to toggle the new feature either on or off

Forgot the Interface file for MCM in the last ZIp. It's included this time, English only tho.

Have fun :)

Kain

Kain, you are awesome :)

Wait, is that one technically the next official version of Progression or something?

Yes, this will be the next official version. It will replace the current BETA version shortly.

So I noticed that this mod is using its own version of the zadlibs script from DD - Integration, and the function you added to it is using SexLab(dot)ExpressionSlots(dot)RandomByTag (the forums keep accusing me of trying to post a link). However, the calls made from outside your function were changed to SexLab(dot)RandomExpressionByTag, perhaps to support a recent update to the SL Framework? There are quite a few other fixes/additions to the Integration file, but I think those came from the author (one change is version number going from 2.74 to 2.75), so I expect you can simply paste your function (after updating your call (on 2 lines)) to the new version and be good to go.  I also noticed Kain's version doesn't even use this script, so maybe you could find out where he put that function? Seems like it would better to leave that script untouched so you have less maintenance issues in the first place.

Anyways, I just stumbled across this while hunting down a crash (which I don't think comes from your mod), and I thought I'd let you know so you can save some time when bug-hunting. Sorry about the wall of text, and thanks for the awesome mod!

Hi, it does use a modified ZadLibs file. It was done because I wanted to be able to trigger plugs etc while you were bound without it causing issues with the current bound pose. I wrote a modified function into Zadlibs so I could do it. I think it was called VibratePB() or something. I'm hoping (as I did mention it to the creator of DD Integration) that that function is now no longer needed. 

I've only just upgraded to the new version of everything, so haven't had chance to actually test it all yet.

Awesome followers can get bound to this feature is working :) I also noticed sometime after I have came back after being rescued previous npc's who I submitted to let me kill them, i'll have to test this out more because it happens only sometimes, have yet to see a receipt for my stolen good although I did just start a new game so.

I made some new changes again. It's about the equipping of devices. Don't have time right now will upload it in the afternoon

Awesome, can't wait :)

Awesome followers can get bound to this feature is working :) I also noticed sometime after I have came back after being rescued previous npc's who I submitted to let me kill them, i'll have to test this out more because it happens only sometimes, have yet to see a receipt for my stolen good although I did just start a new game so.

It depends what happens. Sometimes they will keep your stuff, sometime they will sell it and they will have the receipt on them, sometimes you'll have to wait for the courier to bring you the letter from the store. The courier can take a while to get to you and I think you have to change cells before he is triggered by Skyrim.

If you're tired of waiting you could just make a courier spawn by using the player.placeatme command. I think there are several couriers and I'm not sure which one is the right one...had had to spawn 3 of them before I got the right one and then he gave me the letter :)