Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

Alright I'll make it short:

Changelog:

- Edited BoundScript

-- Added Equip function (single point of failure :D )

-- Put the slave boots back in progression order **

-- Added a chance to get the chastity bra next to the belt

-- Added Devious devices for followers support

--- Followers will face the same fate as you. (e.g. You get a belt, they get a belt | You get a belt, they already got one...nothing happens. It's not a bug :) )

-- Anal plugs should work correctly now

- MCM:

-- Added 'Devices for followers' entry in order to toggle devious devices on followers on and off

**In order to make them work I had to add a missing property to DD - integration.

What means, that you either have to start a new save game or uninstall DD - Int and SLSubmit and make a clean save. Most of you propably know how it works :)

Guess that's it have fun :)

SexLab Submit 1.56.zip

Changelog:

- Edited BoundScript

--- Followers will face the same fate as you. (e.g. You get a belt, they get a belt | You get a belt, they already got one...nothing happens. It's not a bug :) )

- MCM:

-- Added 'Devices for followers' entry in order to toggle devious devices on followers on and off

**In order to make them work I had to add a missing property to DD - integration.

What means, that you either have to start a new save game or uninstall DD - Int and SLSubmit and make a clean save. Most of you propably know how it works :)

you uploaded it somewhere? eager to test it! :D

Changelog:

- Edited BoundScript

- MCM:

Awesome stuff. Is the new version the one in your post above?

Changelog:

- Edited BoundScript

- MCM:

Just curious but there seem to be something wrong with the MCM menu, well, mine at least. Somehow mine is displayed in what looks to be code syntax rather than normal wording/description.

Changelog:

- Edited BoundScript

- MCM:

Just curious but there seem to be something wrong with the MCM menu, well, mine at least. Somehow mine is displayed in what looks to be code syntax rather than normal wording/description.

Was just going to mention this as well. The MCM menu is basically, a mess. A ton of text overlapping each other.

uhm... is it possibile to get the follower stripped to share the same fate of the PC?

Added the FollowerRob() function to the scene. Followers should get robbed as well now.

Changelog:

- Edited BoundScript

- MCM:

Was just going to mention this as well. The MCM menu is basically, a mess. A ton of text overlapping each other.

Can you make a screenshot? For me everything looks fine. Do you use any other language than English?

EDIT: Changed to version 1.56b Added the other translations. Variable names should now disappear if a non English client is in use

SexLab Submit 1.56b.zip

Seems the 1.56b version fixed the issue. No screenshot necessary.

I am using an English client, but before I had all this code (guessing the variable names?) all over all the options, so you couldn't see anything. But just installed that new version you posted and it is all gone now. I can see everything normally now.

Thanks again. ;)

Trying out the follower getting devices bit, and when the player gets surrendered, the follower (sometimes) loses whatever devices are currently equipped, then gains the current device that the player receives. e.g. player gets arm cuffs, so does follower, then after the second surrender, follower loses arm cuffs (due to getting looted by the captor), then player and follower gain leg cuffs.

Also the boots need HDT, which I just installed, and yet it claims HDT isn't installed. (EDIT: turns out it was looking for a high heel HTD mod)

The dialogue seems to be staying up for too long. Several times now I've had the "kneel before me" type of line on-screen for perhaps 20 seconds, which means the "I'm gonna put X on you" and "don't go anywhere" lines don't show up.

So I kinda stumble on a bug which frankly speaking, isn't a huge thing to me personally. Also first thing first, from what I'm seeing, it seems to be more on the original Submit or probably the whole SexLab framework or ZaZ animation but I'm not sure, also since I'm using this mod rather than the original Submit, I might as well comment here. So the whole bug consist of my character riding on a horse and got attacked by the Imperial Army, the submit action kicks in, but there was no animation, because my character was still on a horse and when the SexLab animation or ZaZ animation starts, my character flew off and died from falling.........so yeah, that's that. Just wanted to point out that bugs and glitches will appear if you are on a horse.

Trying out the follower getting devices bit, and when the player gets surrendered, the follower (sometimes) loses whatever devices are currently equipped, then gains the current device that the player receives. e.g. player gets arm cuffs, so does follower, then after the second surrender, follower loses arm cuffs (due to getting looted by the captor), then player and follower gain leg cuffs.

Also the boots need HDT, which I just installed, and yet it claims HDT isn't installed. (EDIT: turns out it was looking for a high heel HTD mod)

The dialogue seems to be staying up for too long. Several times now I've had the "kneel before me" type of line on-screen for perhaps 20 seconds, which means the "I'm gonna put X on you" and "don't go anywhere" lines don't show up.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't have time yet to test the follower devices myself. The question is what does sometimes mean? Rarely? Most of the time? I used DD - Integration's API and expected to handle the devices on all characters the same. What means check for device on RemoveAllItems() calls. Anyway I will take a closer look on this. Thanks for testing :)

The slave boots come with DD - Integration so HIGH HEEL hdt should be installed by default :P

About the dialogues I just reduced the waiting time between the stages from 10s to 5s maybe that's the problem. Was this problem there before too? I'd like to pass this problem MixedupJim who made the dialogues in the first place.

So I kinda stumble on a bug which frankly speaking, isn't a huge thing to me personally. Also first thing first, from what I'm seeing, it seems to be more on the original Submit or probably the whole SexLab framework or ZaZ animation but I'm not sure, also since I'm using this mod rather than the original Submit, I might as well comment here. So the whole bug consist of my character riding on a horse and got attacked by the Imperial Army, the submit action kicks in, but there was no animation, because my character was still on a horse and when the SexLab animation or ZaZ animation starts, my character flew off and died from falling.........so yeah, that's that. Just wanted to point out that bugs and glitches will appear if you are on a horse.

Does the original Submit has this problem as well? If I understand it right you die when surrendering on a horse? I could set it up that you can't surrender while on mount or try to fore the player to dismount before. Would that fix the problem? Same here thx for feedback :)

About the dialogues I just reduced the waiting time between the stages from 10s to 5s maybe that's the problem. Was this problem there before too? I'd like to pass this problem MixedupJim who made the dialogues in the first place.

Ah, yes....the dialogues....something I seriously need to take a look at as sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they try to overlap each other and then it stops working!

I was trying to work out how I can control NPCs from the script, but the AI always seemed to override my commands such as PathToReference() or Say(). If I disable the AI then nothing happens at all. Ideally I want the last attacker to either stay next to the player or walk over to them before saying their dialogue lines, and to say each line one after the other with out them interferring with each other (which is where the 10 second delay came in)

About the Say() function. While I was checking the log for errors bugs I found Say() error can't call it on None reference.

What actually means as much as the reference is gone. Question is why? Sometimes as you wrote it worked correctly. Just wanted to let you know

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't have time yet to test the follower devices myself. The question is what does sometimes mean? Rarely? Most of the time? I used DD - Integration's API and expected to handle the devices on all characters the same. What means check for device on RemoveAllItems() calls. Anyway I will take a closer look on this. Thanks for testing :)

I would have to say most of the time. I did a bit of a test where I went all the way up to the armbinder on the player, and my follower only kept her devices....once? She lost them after the next fun-time anyway.

About the Say() function. While I was checking the log for errors bugs I found Say() error can't call it on None reference.

What actually means as much as the reference is gone. Question is why? Sometimes as you wrote it worked correctly. Just wanted to let you know

Something I'll have to have a look at.... :)

I would have to say most of the time. I did a bit of a test where I went all the way up to the armbinder on the player, and my follower only kept her devices....once? She lost them after the next fun-time anyway.

Could it be a stripping option in SexLab causing the problem as that will over ride everything?

So do you recommend upgrading to 1.56b MixedUpJim?

also some issues with followers in 1.55 when you submit and the armbinder is equipped you automatically stand up and are no longer bound and your follower will remain bound and as I see it there is no way to release him from being bound. It works regularly because as soon as you get a success from getting out of bondage so does your follower making him equip the armcuffs as well allowing the dialogue at that point (I hope I am being clear)

EDIT: just occurred to me I have hardcore escape on and this may be an issue so I'll let you know.