Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

I've got a little bit of free Time, and there I made a quick "Slave" Animation.

Nothing too special, but it just came over me.

Don't know if this can be used somehow, I will upload it along with my 4-Way anim. :D

Stage1: Aww, my own slave!

irT4dXHGYeK0q.gif

Transition: Do you like your new dress? No?

i1drvvMfahXiO.gif

Stage2: Well, then I should give you a reason not to like it.
imaA2hHUru9fU.gif

Now back to my other Animations. ;)

How about a more "simple" 3-some animation to ease your mind?

Most of the Work comes when you are converting your 3ds Max Animations to something Skyrim can work with. Its the most boring Part at least, and so it feels like it takes forever.

And there it makes no difference on how simple an Animation is. The more actors you have, the longer you need. 

So I think I'm going for that licking Animation next...

I was afraid of an answer like that, but somehow expected it :lol:  Well, it was worth a try, I'll mark the date on my calendar and pester around with this request around X-Mas again ... :angel:

And nice little Slave-Anim there ... the more good quality animations the better, and as long as you keep up your great work without getting bored I guess I am happy :cool:

I've got a little bit of free Time, and there I made a quick "Slave" Animation.

Nothing too special, but it just came over me.

Don't know if this can be used somehow, I will upload it along with my 4-Way anim. :D

Stage1: Aww, my own slave!

irT4dXHGYeK0q.gif

Transition: Do you like your new dress? No?

i1drvvMfahXiO.gif

Stage2: Well, then I should give you a reason not to like it.

imaA2hHUru9fU.gif

Now back to my other Animations. ;)

Very nice, I like!! :heart:

you may add it with new version of ZaZ animations, please ? ^_^

SecLab 1.58b currently has several problems, including wild rescaling always active "Even Actors Height" option is broken, is crazy and Always active, so many were in SL v1.57

slave animation is perfect  for included on new ZaZ animations, so you can add even on older versions SexLab

Thank you for new animations. They are awesome. Now, I have a question - I haven't seen Zynich rar package but only for SL 1.39 version. I have SL 1.58b. Do I miss something? Here is the picture from your main page under instructions:

post-179217-0-62579500-1406885554_thumb.png

And here it is what is under download:

post-179217-0-86150000-1406885683_thumb.png

Very nice, I like!! :heart:

you may add it with new version of ZaZ animations, please ? ^_^

SecLab 1.58b currently has several problems, including wild rescaling always active "Even Actors Height" option broken(crazy and Always active, so many were in SL 1.57v, essndo a slave animation is perfect for seere included in the new package ZAZ, so you can add even on older versions SexLab :-/

It's not my decidion where my Animations get included. Only a node from where the Animation came from, would be nice. Or the Animations should keep their original description at least.

Impeccable timing. I've planned on putting out a new version of SexLab in the next couple days, will be sure to include the new animations. Thanks.

Nice. :cool:

Thank you for new animations. They are awesome. Now, I have a question - I haven't seen Zynich rar package but only for SL 1.39 version. I have SL 1.58b. Do I miss something? Here is the picture from your main page under instructions:

attachicon.gif2014-08-01 11_31_15-Zynisch Animations 08-01-2014 - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab.png

And here it is what is under download:

attachicon.gif2014-08-01 11_34_15-Zynisch Animations - LoversLab.png

Thats a little bit outdated. I made that when none of my Animations were included in SL. But now most of my Anims are in SL and the missing ones are going to be added soon.

So if you have a SL1.50+ Version you should just ignore this part.

And for SL1.39, I don't plan to support this Version any longer. So my new Animations are not going to be released in the "Zynisch Animations"  File. And maybe I'm going to take that File down in the Future, to avoid confusion.

If someone wants to write the Scripts for the new Animations to make them useable in SL1.39, you are free to go.

Hmmm  I hope that you fix the issues with the sex journal not updating correctly.  I'm personally not so fussed about the random starting NPC stats, but the non-updating PC stats are kind of a deal-breaker for some sexlab based mods, like sexlab guilds.  And what's the point of a mod like sexlab submit without the ability to 'keep score'?

Impeccable timing. I've planned on putting out a new version of SexLab in the next couple days, will be sure to include the new animations. Thanks.

I sincerely hope that you have solved the problem of wild and Always active characters rescaling, and that it is now possible to completely disable the rescaling unchecking "Even Actor Height" always been like

Hey Guys, the 4-Way and Slave Animation are now aviable for download.

I also added a preview Gif for the licking Animation (nothing too special for the 1. Stage :P)

Greetings

there are very few animation lesbians, those good/exciting even less.. your lesbian animation is really nice! :heart:

but the animation gay-4-way will also work well with Futa or equipable SOS penis ? ^_^

Zynisch - I've been waiting for this one for a long time. Thank you. I hope it will be included in SL 1.59.

I would dare to post suggestion even being aware that it will be denied. I wish if the girl whose been licked has open legs little bit wider.

She is going to spread her legs wider in the last stage.

But I think its possible to spread them a little bit more in the other stages too. ;)

More example Gifs for the new animation:

ibtyFNwI6phFwf.gif

ibaAZIk2Rg4mMi.gif

i8rNDcCIMEJe1.gif

iH9bXiRsiHKDY.gif

1 more Stage to go. ;)

Fantastic Work..! :o You are a Great! ^_^

Suggestion: the first gif is Gorgeous.. but it's too short..!, you have to make it last longer with the hands on atesta and licks her pussy, at least 15/20 sec. only for the Licking kneel, which is very erotic part! :)

You can do an another lesbian "long" stage where her puts two or three fingers into the vagina with thighs wide open , please ? post-204983-0-74895100-1407255855_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-48930800-1407256105_thumb.jpg

it is time that many are waiting for a full and final Lesbian animation with more different stages, showing what they can do two girlfriends together.. without restraint, they inhibitions..! :blush:

I like a lot animations with 4 or 5 different stages, I have a little dream for final lesbians scene.. there is a Beautiful Lesbian scene in Sex and Zen (1991), which ends (Climax) with the a Flute which enters and leaves the two girls in unison..! it would be possbile to recreate this Amazing exciting Final stage ? :heart:

sex%20and%20zen%202.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg