Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

The Zyn_4Way_A3_S3 Animation looked fine in 3ds Max. Maybe there was a problem while exporting the File. I've uploaded a new 4Way File with a new converted A3_S3.

If there is still a problem a example video would be nice.

The new licking Animation is also available.  ;)

I'm still here if there are problems with one of the Animations, but I'm not going to make a new one in the near future. It's time for a break. :cool:

The Zyn_4way being re-exported seems to have fixed it, not happening anymore.

The Zyn_Licking_A1_S2b on the other hand is having a pretty major problem as well and probably needs to be re-exported as well. Apart from the obvious visual error, they also don't seem to have exported their offset as they quickly slide out of position to play the broken animation and then slide back into position to play the working ones (playing the other animations in this set the actor in the picture was facing the other direction and on the left side of the frame).

Zyn_Licking_A1_S2b.jpg

The b's are also backwards, the  looping animations should be the b.hkx animations and the transitional ones the non b, this way whenever the normal non-b animation is played at the start of a stage after the acyclic animation plays they immediately start the loop b animation. It's a simple fix on my end by just renaming the files, just a heads a up.

And to be clear the issue with Zyn_Licking_A1_S2b is the transition animation as named in the download. 

So Zynisch animations will get incorporated into the new release of the SL? I am just curious if double penetration will get added.

@ post# 55

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28322-zynisch-animations/?p=713718

When I try to run FINS for Modders there is no way I can choose any file. I dunno what's wrong as the FINS for users work flawlessly.

Edited by Nepro

So Zynisch animations will get incorporated into the new release of the SL? I am just curious if double penetration will get added.

@ post# 55

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28322-zynisch-animations/?p=713718

When I try to run FINS for Modders there is no way I can choose any file. I dunno what's wrong as the FINS for users work flawlessly.

I am pretty sure that DP is already included in 1.59. The new animations are 4way and licking.

The Zyn_Licking_A1_S2b on the other hand is having a pretty major problem as well and probably needs to be re-exported as well. Apart from the obvious visual error, they also don't seem to have exported their offset as they quickly slide out of position to play the broken animation and then slide back into position to play the working ones (playing the other animations in this set the actor in the picture was facing the other direction and on the left side of the frame).

Is the A1_S2b animation the only one with the problem, or does this occure on every animation?

Looks like my PC has serious problems, there is a reason why I bought a new one.

I'm going to re-export the licking Animation later this day, let's hope it works this time and we don't have to wait 2 Weeks until my new PC is here.

I think sexlab submit has the 4 way triggering. i have seen this when Draugr kicked in and it was 5 ways. But it was very random, sometime 2 ways 3 ways and and on occasion 4 or 5 ways plays. I wish there was way to fully control how many times the 4 ways or 5 ways plays. Instead of random occurring.

I found a tutorial on Arroks front page under tutorials!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexlab-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-892014/

Do you make paired animations in the same way? By using that merge technique?

old

Hi, I really need your help!

I have 3d studio max with havok tools. I already know how to export a single animation from a single skeleton rig, using havok tools.

But can you briefly explain how you export paired animations?

You seem to have two skeletons in your scene, but doesn't the second skeleton have all its bones renamed when you created a copy?

I can clone a copy of my current skeleton rig, and create animations with two skeletons, but I don't know how to export the animations from the second skeleton, since the bone names are different.

Like I said I already know how to export using havok tools. I'd like to start contributing animations to sexlab as well as for my own mod.

How do I activate the 4-way animation in-game? Defeat and matchmaker seem to limit NPC participants to 3.

You should ask Ashal about that. I can't give you an answer.

I found a tutorial on Arroks front page under tutorials!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexlab-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-892014/

Do you make paired animations in the same way? By using that merge technique?

old

Hi, I really need your help!

I have 3d studio max with havok tools. I already know how to export a single animation from a single skeleton rig, using havok tools.

But can you briefly explain how you export paired animations?

You seem to have two skeletons in your scene, but doesn't the second skeleton have all its bones renamed when you created a copy?

I can clone a copy of my current skeleton rig, and create animations with two skeletons, but I don't know how to export the animations from the second skeleton, since the bone names are different.

Like I said I already know how to export using havok tools. I'd like to start contributing animations to sexlab as well as for my own mod.

Yes, I'm merging 2 Scenes into each other. And after I'm done with the Animation I split the 2 Actors, which means that I select all the bones of the 2. Actor and just delet them. After I exported the 1. one I reload the Animation, delete the first Actor and export the other one.

How do I activate the 4-way animation in-game? Defeat and matchmaker seem to limit NPC participants to 3.

Sexlab itself only allows for 1 targeted npc for testing purposes.

Ashalsaid that he is working on adding a trigger for the 4-way in the Sexlab Matchmaker mod. The 4-way animation will have to be triggered by other mods that will include it. Sexlab is as always "merely" the framework to provide the animations.

edit: what Ashal says in the Sexlab support thread:

"And before people start freaking out asking how to play the new 4way animation. I don't think there's currently any sexlab mods that support 4 npc positions yet, so I'll be releasing an update to MatchMaker later that lets you select more people."

I am so excited that I will post this here as well (originally posted in the Sexlab support thread):

so... *NEWSFLASH* I just saw the new Zyn 4-way in action... in Skyrim! And it is... AWESOME.

backstory:

I was in Castle Dour on my playthrough of the Civil War (for the Imperials this time) and after General Tullius had done his little speech and gave me my orders, I heard running footsteps. This means that the mod Random Sex deemed it time to be cowpoked manhandled again. So 1 guard appeared, then 2, then 3? and then... 4?! At first I thought I made a mistake somewhere and installed a conga line mod, but no... it started the brandnew 4 way animation! huzzah!

I was so sticky surprised that I came to the forum to tell you (all) about it, since I thought there were no mods that could use the 4way yet.

I feel so special now xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png

- V.

Thank you Zyn for your amazing new animations :wub:

I love the new licking animation, its great but I have a problem. Whenever I play the animation, the first time I transition from standing up to lying down it doesnt play the transition properly and the licking actor doesnt kiss back, she goes straight to the lying down position. However, if I rewind the animation and play it again, it transitions properly. Any idea why ?

Hmm actually this is happening with several scenes, I wonder what causes this.

I love the new licking animation, its great but I have a problem. Whenever I play the animation, the first time I transition from standing up to lying down it doesnt play the transition properly and the licking actor doesnt kiss back, she goes straight to the lying down position. However, if I rewind the animation and play it again, it transitions properly. Any idea why ?

No, I don't know why this happens. I only have this Problem when an Animations plays for the 1. Time. After that everything is fine for me.

But I'm glad you Guys like the animations. :)

No, I don't know why this happens. I only have this Problem when an Animations plays for the 1. Time. After that everything is fine for me.

But I'm glad you Guys like the animations. :)

Maybe its a timing thing. How long are your seperate scene timers ?

I use 36/30/24/18/6 second timers.

edit: what Ashal says in the Sexlab support thread:

"And before people start freaking out asking how to play the new 4way animation. I don't think there's currently any sexlab mods that support 4 npc positions yet, so I'll be releasing an update to MatchMaker later that lets you select more people."

What mod supprots double penetration animation and does SexLab 1.59 include this animation?

• 2 weeks later...

Great work as always Zynisch and enjoy your break. Take as long as you need.

With that said I am looking forward to your return.

idea to read when you are ready but not before

Since you did a 4 way guy animations how about a 3 way lesbian one next. A combination of licking, fingering and strapon use during it.