Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Zynisch i was wondering what is the timline and frames setting you use for 3dmax ??

I'm not quite sure what you mean with timeline and frame settings. Do you mean how long my timeline is? I can't remember changing any Settings there.

Great work as always Zynisch and enjoy your break. Take as long as you need.

With that said I am looking forward to your return.

idea to read when you are ready but not before

Since you did a 4 way guy animations how about a 3 way lesbian one next. A combination of licking, fingering and strapon use during it.

I was actually thinking about such an Animation. But I can't say when I'm going to do a new one.

sorry quite new to modding, im not sure how to start the animations and how i should be installing them. i used the mod manager and also use fnis. but a little help would be nice thanks.

These animations are already included in sexlab as far as i know.

That's right. ;)

I'm very impressed with your animations, especially the newest - licking animation. Regard that, one question: I do not know if it is SL's or this mod bug, but most of the time I'm lacking of the kiss, the animation after standing-knelleing licking. And i love that part a lot. Any idea how to fix it?

That part was occasionally missing in all SL's 1.59 editions.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with timeline and frame settings. Do you mean how long my timeline is? I can't remember changing any Settings there.

In blender before doing any animation i always change the default settings for Timeline and FPS usually it is kept too 24 FPS but for games like skyrim or fallout you can bump up the FPS to make the animation look more fluent if you would do this for oblivion then this will make the animation look unreal for double speed and it would not look right in game. I was just wondering if there is any difference for 3dmax in this department.

I'm very impressed with your animations, especially the newest - licking animation. Regard that, one question: I do not know if it is SL's or this mod bug, but most of the time I'm lacking of the kiss, the animation after standing-knelleing licking. And i love that part a lot. Any idea how to fix it?

That part was occasionally missing in all SL's 1.59 editions.

I too find that the kiss is sometimes (not always) dropped from this great animation for some reason.

Addendum: I think I see a pattern. Lesbian sex, the anim works flawlessly. When a man is in there, the kiss gets dropped. I guess the anim was made for Sapphic love (the example certainly takes that route).

Hi, I was wondering if you could use this rig list to export your animations?

The only time you should use the full bone list is if you're actually using those custom bones. If you're not animating any of the custom bones, then simply use the vanilla rig list. 

When it comes to animations matching the skeleton, all that matters is "bone order".  So leaving out the custom bones won't break any of your animations, if anything it will make them more compatible with any skeleton.

Long story short, if you don't use any bones above 99, then simply use the vanilla rig list.  Only export bones after 99 that are in use, thanks!

More information on exporting havok animations correctly can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36314-3ds-max-skeleton-controller-rig-v-012-2014-10-03/?p=945762

Can I have permission to edit your Zyn animations and re-upload them as fixes for my new CBBE HDT Animated Vagina body type?  I basically convert your HKX files to XML, remove all bones after 99, then save them so they are compatible with ANY skeleton while preserving your great animations! 

I downloaded the Zyn Licking file but I have to ask, is there anyway my male character can lick a female npc or is it strictly npc to you?

My male character has no difficulty using this file. The only occasional glitch is that the kissing stage gets dropped.

Yeah, I noticed that when I am in town I can make use of this mod no problem.  Thing is, I am using the Sanguine's Debauchery mod as well along with the defeat condition and it seems that the roles are then reversed in that situation.  Is there a way to modify or tinker with this Zyn licking file so it is my male character doing the work regardless of the conditions?

I downloaded the Zyn Licking file but I have to ask, is there anyway my male character can lick a female npc or is it strictly npc to you?

My male character has no difficulty using this file. The only occasional glitch is that the kissing stage gets dropped.

Me too. And you shouldn't download this animation separately since it is included in SL 1.59+ (unless you don't have any of that version),

Me too. And you shouldn't download this animation separately since it is included in SL 1.59+ (unless you don't have any of that version),

Yeah, I noticed that AFTER I downloaded it XD.  Doesn't really matter though, same thing regardless.  Problem is, while I get the correct animation in town, if I am using Sanguine's Debauchery and am defeated by bandits or whatnot the roles are reversed and I am trying to figure how to stop that.  

Yeah, I noticed that AFTER I downloaded it XD.  Doesn't really matter though, same thing regardless.  Problem is, while I get the correct animation in town, if I am using Sanguine's Debauchery and am defeated by bandits or whatnot the roles are reversed and I am trying to figure how to stop that.  

This then is not the problem in SL's animation (I think since it works fine in my game and I don't have SD) but rather from Defeat and SD mods and it's support of that animation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...